Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

DISCUSSION: I'm so sick of natural beauty advocates

I'm so sick of people complaining about make up and plastic surgery. Saying shit like "God gave you that face, why cover it up with makeup?". Well maybe it's because they are fucking ugly without it? It's one thing to say it to a girl who is naturally beautiful, but to say it to a girl who genuinely looks better with makeup? That is downright cruel in my opinion. Also I'm not talking about piling on the shit, or those horrible botox horror stories.

Not a flame or rage thread. Discussion thread about natural beauty. And this thread better last a while. We never have good threads anymore.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Elderfear (12-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Most girls would look better without plastic surgery in a way...
    Say you had a Girl, and you were so in love with her and wanted to propose. Soon she told you that she got Plastic Surgery to obtain the face that you saw her in for the first time. And she thought that she looked ugly before plastic surgery.

How would you feel?
    According to me i would view the girl in a whole different manner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    A minimal amount is all that should be used.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    hm yah i get your point...but the concept from most of that comes from the idea that "your beautiful the way you are...even if you never get laid with you ugly ass self" but i think that idea does to work to a point between those who have a reliance on make-up and those that don't so then we have the dichotomy of the stuck-up bitch and the hardcore woman-rights lesbian...but those are just the extremes i think this picture kinda sums it up that just because you look pretty don't me you aint no nasty ass bitch

i think somebody used this as there post ban awhile ago..

so wait...are you a girl?...not trying to be rude if your not...but this topic seems girly (even though i posted a paragraph on it..)
    Last edited by Cole; 12-03-2011 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Make up doesn't make you look any prettier. It just covers your pores and makes you look like a barbie.

Where would you be without that make-up? Same exact place with the same shit. Trying to look prettier when it's not gonna change shit is just dumb imo.

Plastic surgery is also another dumb thing to do. Why do you base your life around your looks to the point where you change yourself completely and permanently? There's this thing called a personality that could take you SO far.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I know a girl that's amazing, she's beautiful with and without makeup. I think girls just automatically feel self-conscious without it, even if they need it or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I believe we are all entitled to our own say, and others shouldn't try and sway our opinions such that they meet their standards. With that said, I find plastic surgery is a good thing, to some extend ofc. Obviously, people get mutated in fires and such so plastic surgery enables one to have an injured limb reconstructed - on the contrary though, I find it disgusting when it is used to enhance things like a women's breast size. I just find it unattractive is all - others think otherwise, and there is nothing wrong with their opinions.

To take it a step further, in my opinion, when people start mutating their bodies permanently it also disgusts me, for example, tattoos. Again, ofc, we are all entitled to our own opinions.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    True well Plastic sergery makes you look more uglier if it went bad like micheal Jackson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Tendencies View Post

Where would you be without that make-up? Same exact place with the same shit. Trying to look prettier when it's not gonna change shit is just dumb imo.
    this is a pretty stupid comment, imo
    lets go back some years, your parents are teenagers or early twenties, and theyre both in a shop or something
    youre moms wearing makeup and looks really good, youre dad notices how pretty she is and goes over to talk to her, years go by and boom here you are

next scenario: youre mom isnt wearing makeup, and your dad notices a prettier girl wearing makeup
    youre not here

nuff said

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post

this is a pretty stupid comment, imo
    lets go back some years, your parents are teenagers or early twenties, and theyre both in a shop or something
    youre moms wearing makeup and looks really good, youre dad notices how pretty she is and goes over to talk to her, years go by and boom here you are

next scenario: youre mom isnt wearing makeup, and your dad notices a prettier girl wearing makeup
    youre not here

nuff said
    That's the dumbest shit I've ever read imo.

Are you expecting me to think that would make me think "Oh, well I don't want that to happen because I wouldn't be here if so, and that's a bad thing"? No. Not all guys date over looks as little as perfect skin and shit like that. Some actually think about personality. Though being shallow-minded might be your thing, I doubt it's everyone's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    That's the dumbest shit I've ever read imo.

Are you expecting me to think that would make me think "Oh, well I don't want that to happen because I wouldn't be here if so, and that's a bad thing"? No. Not all guys date over looks as little as perfect skin and shit like that. Some actually think about personality. Though being shallow-minded might be your thing, I doubt it's everyone's.
    youre too ignorant to understand or listen to what im saying. is youre dad gonna notice your mothers personality across the room? is he gonna be like "oh, she looks like she's a great person" no he's gonna be attracted to her someway physically and then go up and talk to get to know her personally. point is "looking prettier" will definitely effect a persons life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nah what i hate is:
    Girlfriend: "Omg im so ugly/Omg im so fat"
    Me: "No your beautiful and thats just how i like you"
    Girlfriend: "Omg im ugly/fat just admit it"
    Me admits a bit just so she can stop.
    Girlfriend: "Omg you think im fat/ugly, your so mean!"
    Dear Liz,
    [IMG]https://i952.photobucke*****m/albums/ae4/Linxis172/Liz.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    youre too ignorant to understand or listen to what im saying. is youre dad gonna notice your mothers personality across the room? is he gonna be like "oh, she looks like she's a great person" no he's gonna be attracted to her someway physically and then go up and talk to get to know her personally. point is "looking prettier" will definitely effect a persons life
    Big bowl of derp I see. Because you'll notice how perfect someone's skin is because of their makeup from across the room, right? Or will you be an actual human being and only see them as they are from the distance? You know, not really make out anything worth calling someone ugly over. Ugly is how your face is formed. Not what's on it or what you don't like about it. Which is why I'm against make-up. Men look at you and try to read you when they first see you. They make their move from there. They don't say "Hmm... her pores look weird as hell from 20 feet away. I don't want her." Even up close, you see the person for who they are as a construction, not as the little details. Then from there you get to know them and etc.

I'm not being ignorant at all, you're just not looking at the picture as a whole. You think guys go for those perfect skinned girls with the pumped up breasts and shit. They don't. Well, at least most.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Big bowl of derp I see. Because you'll notice how perfect someone's skin is because of their makeup from across the room, right? Or will you be an actual human being and only see them as they are from the distance? You know, not really make out anything worth calling someone ugly over. Ugly is how your face is formed. Not what's on it or what you don't like about it. Which is why I'm against make-up. Men look at you and try to read you when they first see you. They make their move from there. They don't say "Hmm... her pores look weird as hell from 20 feet away. I don't want her." Even up close, you see the person for who they are as a construction, not as the little details. Then from there you get to know them and etc.

I'm not being ignorant at all, you're just not looking at the picture as a whole. You think guys go for those perfect skinned girls with the pumped up breasts and shit. They don't. Well, at least most.
    im literally saying nothing at all, im simply saying that make-up can make a girl look more pretty. youre stupid af if you dont believe that. i personally prefer my girlfriend to not wear that much makeup, and girls in general shouldn't wear a ton because its unattractive.
    if a girl has really bad acne but covers it up, someone will want to get to know her deeper and not even notice the acne, but for most its hard to get past bad acne if there wasnt make-up. Stating that "at least most" guys dont like girls with make-up and pumped up breasts is very idiotic, because youre claiming to have met every man on this planet and asked what they prefer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i used to wear makeup, girls didnt mind , they dig'ed it.
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 12-04-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast