Thanks

HardDrive Problem

I recently installed knightonline on my C:drive and it said tat there was some errors...i installed in into my F:drive and it works perfectly fine...when i try to delete the folder from my c drive it says one of the folder is not empty..when i try to open the folder..it asks me to format my drive..when i click no it doesnt open up..i click yes but it doesnt format...i rebooted my com and now i cant get into my c:drive..i have 2 windows xp home edition installed...one on each drive...but now my main os is on F:drive..any ideas?When i right click>properties on my c drive...it says 0bytes available and 0 bytes used..the file system is raw..

I also ran check disk and it shows all the file segments unreadable..deleting corrupted file record...den after it says file verification completed it says error found.ChkDsk cannot continue in read-only mode..

Thanks
    just a few things you pry already thought of...

1) Open up your box, check to see if the IDE cable is loose.
    2) Pop your HD into the freezer for 30mins. Let it sit for a bit. Make sure no moisture is on it. Pop it back in. (yes it works, power surge hit my whole city, fried my drives. put them both in the freezer, and BAM! work again).
    3) Pop the HD into another box to make sure its not just your computer (possibly a mobo issue [uh, thats mother board])

Fuji

Thanks
    if ur drives were fried that would not have fixed em, they were just overheated and needed to be cooled to get the magenetic resoninse back to normal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ur c drive might have lost all the important files and folders such as the system32 folders which means the drive wouldnt work even if you tried ur hardest, if that happened the only thing you could do is get a new hd, which arent that expencive anymore