Thread: Infraction...

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Infraction...

I got an infraction because, in the flaming and rage section, someone flamed me for something I said and falsely accused me of a lot of bs. I replied back and then got infracted by @Ravallo for insulting other members/flaming.

1. It was in the Flaming and Rage Section!!!
    2. He flamed me and falsely accused me of a lot of BS for something I said, and I was not talking to or about him AT ALL. I didn't even flame. Just said why I didn't like him (EminemJr).
    3. He raged me first, I simply replied.

You have received an infraction at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Dear Indestructible,

You have received an infraction at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
    -------
    Flaming other members
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...ml#post5550902
    Originally Posted by KiddKarma (THE PERSON THAT FLAMED ME FIRST)
    Who the fuck are you? What the fuck are you talking about?

Post count and Rep bars don't actually count for anything. You're going to extremes to criticize him and you actually know fuck all.
    If you've been on this site for three years then why are you on a different account now? I'm guessing the other one has been banned because you're a fucking rat!!! You have no reason to personally hate him so shut the fuck up or get the fuck out.

You're just another nobody trying to act cool and look big by sucking up to other people.

GET YOUR OWN FUCKING OPINION!

ME:

Oh, really? I never said post count and rep make you bad, but he got 4 red bars for a reason. I know I've derepped him for some of the stupid shit he's said before. And the things he says is what makes me hate him. Not just the post count/rep.

So just because I'm not on my first account, I'm a fucking rat? What the fuck... no, im not a rat, dumbass. My first account got banned because last summer, I was so pissed of at mpgh because of people being retarded and flaming me for no reason and then I got banned for it, and they didn't. That happened twice. So, I randomly advertised via PM to my friend and then he reported it for me and I got banned. Dude, are you seriously trying to defend this ignorant dumbass that almost NO ONE (not just me) likes?!? Make me get the fuck out, bitch. I'm not even trying to "look cool" or "big" or anything. I simple said what I thought about him.

What do you mean get my own opinion? THIS IS MY OPINION, DIPSHIT. I fucking hate him because of what I've read (some of his posts) over time. I don't hate him because other people do, or cuz of his bad rep. That means shit to me.

So go make accusations elsewhere, because I am nothing you said I am.
    All the best,
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking Staff

Edit: mentioning @Liz because Ravallo went offline.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 12-07-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    [img]https://i1058.photobucke*****m/albums/t419/iTzSeyeko/Disturbed.png[/img]

Thanks
    The infraction is valid, and will stand.

However, the other individual involved had not been infracted. I have corrected this mistake.

@Ravallo
    Go through the thread and infract all offending members, not just the person who was reported. Many people will instigate something (flame baiting), and then report the responses they receive.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

DisturbedA7X (12-07-2011),Ravallo (12-08-2011)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    no, im not a rat, dumbass.
    defend this ignorant dumbass
    Make me get the fuck out, bitch.
    THIS IS MY OPINION, DIPSHIT.
    [IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/LizMLsinatra/tumblr_lkxvssHtGQ1qez03j.gif[/IMG]

Nuff said.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Ravallo (12-08-2011)