Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

True, I was trying to explain to dumbass before me that with more muscle mass you will burn fat quicker, I didn't mean work on the abs immediately though At least you know what you're talking about compared to some of the others on this thread.
    Did I say that with more muscle mass you won't burn fat faster? No. You need too bulk up if you wanna gain muscle mass, learn the difference between muscle and muscle mass. Clearly your're using both as if they meant the exact same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Don't let it get it you. I wish I could put on what you're trying to lose. I'm 20 and I have weighed eight and a half stone for just over four years. I can neither put on, or lose weight so be happy with what you've got bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Go to the Gym and do some work

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lol the fuck, i weight 135 pounds and i'm skinny as fuck, why do you want to lose weight before age 30?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito
    Muscles = Eat a shit ton

It will take him FOREVER to build muscles and then lose the fat. Just shut the fuck up, please, save yourself the embarrassment. If he loses the fat he can then carefully increase the food amount he eats to be enough for the muscles to grow. Just shut up
    Acting like a tough ass on the internet won't do you shit. And slightly increasing the amount of protein in your diet whilst still lifting and doing enough cardio to compete with the extra carbs it's easy as fuck to build muscle without putting on excess fat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Acting like a tough ass on the internet won't do you shit. And slightly increasing the amount of protein in your diet whilst still lifting and doing enough cardio to compete with the extra carbs it's easy as fuck to build muscle without putting on excess fat.
    lol wut, i did the same thing 1 year ago for 4-5 months, shit increase.

Thanks

When did I try to act like a tough ass or say I was one? Telling the stupid to shut up is being a tough ass? Stupid remark by a stupid person. And no it isn't easy as fuck unless you count all your calories. The best way to build muscles is to eat a lot. Not do cardio and try to gain muscle, your losing and gaining muscles at the same time, nice... if you enjoy doing something as stupid as that, keep it to yourself.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

noob555 (12-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

When did I try to act like a tough ass or say I was one? Telling the stupid to shut up is being a tough ass? Stupid remark by a stupid person. And no it isn't easy as fuck unless you count all your calories. The best way to build muscles is to eat a lot. Not do cardio and try to gain muscle, your losing and gaining muscles at the same time, nice... if you enjoy doing something as stupid as that, keep it to yourself.
    What, you think cardio won't help you put on muscle mass? I do cardio 2-3 times a week at my kick boxing gym. You definitely burn any fat, as well as getting more defined muscles. And you have to consume an extra 2k calories. And cardio doesn't make you lose muscles, that's the most retarded thing I have ever heard. The way it works is putting intense strain on your heart and on targeted muscle groups to make them stronger and increase endurance. You burn fat because this muscle strain consumes a lot of energy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

What, you think cardio won't help you put on muscle mass? I do cardio 2-3 times a week at my kick boxing gym. You definitely burn any fat, as well as getting more defined muscles. And you have to consume an extra 2k calories. And cardio doesn't make you lose muscles, that's the most retarded thing I have ever heard. The way it works is putting intense strain on your heart and on targeted muscle groups to make them stronger and increase endurance. You burn fat because this muscle strain consumes a lot of energy.
    Bahaha, another person that is tricked by the media. Cardio make you loses calories, calories is energy. Muscles need extra protein and calories to grow efficiently. Cardio definitely does not put on muscle mass on your upper body, tones your legs if anything. Why do you think runners are so skinny? Think before you talk, please. You do not strain your muscles when doing cardio, you are using energy that you have, you are burning off the calories, and if you do enough it will burn off fat. Muscle building is your muscles tearing and then the body adds on layers of muscles to make the muscle stronger.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

noob555 (12-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Gosh,I weigh 167 and im 13 o.o im not even fat O.O
    Just trying to find my place In the world Of MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Bahaha, another person that is tricked by the media. Cardio make you loses calories, calories is energy. Muscles need extra protein and calories to grow efficiently. Cardio definitely does not put on muscle mass on your upper body, tones your legs if anything. Why do you think runners are so skinny? Think before you talk, please. You do not strain your muscles when doing cardio, you are using energy that you have, you are burning off the calories, and if you do enough it will burn off fat. Muscle building is your muscles tearing and then the body adds on layers of muscles to make the muscle stronger.
    What does the media have to do with me working out. Runners are not skinny, they are lean. That's because enormous upper body strength is not necessary but their quads and the rest of their leg muscles are pumped. And the rest of your argument lacks total logic. How does your body burn such massive quantities of calories if your body is not strained. Your heart is a powerful muscle, but it won't burn 2k+ calories on it's own. And how does cardio build endurance? it builds a more powerful heart. Your heart's muscle fibers are torn and rebuilt.

Get off your ass, go to the gym, sit your ass down on a machine, then we can talk.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

What does the media have to do with me working out. Runners are not skinny, they are lean. That's because enormous upper body strength is not necessary but their quads and the rest of their leg muscles are pumped. And the rest of your argument lacks total logic. How does your body burn such massive quantities of calories if your body is not strained. Your heart is a powerful muscle, but it won't burn 2k+ calories on it's own. And how does cardio build endurance? it builds a more powerful heart. Your heart's muscle fibers are torn and rebuilt.

Get off your ass, go to the gym, sit your ass down on a machine, then we can talk.
    >Implying i'm fat
    >Posts a lot on MPGH
    >MFW

Building muscles =/= Cardio

You are so stupid its not even funny. The media has something to do with you because they spout bullshit that people like you believe. Cardio burns calories, eventually you will then start to burn fat, and eventually if you do too much, you will burn your muscles too. Muscle building is COMPLETELY different, you are not burning shit, you are building MUSCLES, NOT BURNING CALORIES. Cardio = NO MUSCLE BUILDING EXCEPT IN THE LOWER BODY. You are not tearing shit in your upper body if you run.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

>Implying i'm fat
    >Posts a lot on MPGH
    >MFW

Building muscles =/= Cardio

You are so stupid its not even funny. The media has something to do with you because they spout bullshit that people like you believe. Cardio burns calories, eventually you will then start to burn fat, and eventually if you do too much, you will burn your muscles too. Muscle building is COMPLETELY different, you are not burning shit, you are building MUSCLES, NOT BURNING CALORIES. Cardio = NO MUSCLE BUILDING EXCEPT IN THE LOWER BODY. You are not tearing shit in your upper body if you run.
    Not implying that you are fat. I know this from personal experience. Have you ever done cardio or any sort of work out regularly?

Thanks
    I thought this thread would be dead right now.
    If someone misunderstood me, I just want to lose body fat
    Maybe that part with losing 5-10 pounds was a bad idea, but I thought it would help lose body fat.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast