Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    /deleted the attachments
    re-upload them without advertising
    tried to speak about this point in private message, but couldnt find such...

so here the questione: what advertising do you mean?

and how come that your file is 3 mb ? that is pretty big
    thats simple. used cheat engine build in trainer maker to do that. was just a quick reply to requests from ppl afraid of bans and their spend good money, when they know, they could be accused of cheating and could not proof the opposite, when stats dont match to levels. the feedback was good, so why not share this to other communities, as long as they appreciate it

i really think, you guys do a great job and ppl enjoy it. thats why i am here, hope to be a worth member and share some of my finds

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @gibson.w

advertising = a link to an other forum

and they are never going to check people their stats
    so every rank hack is safe
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @gibson.w
    rescan the rar file and make sure the file you scanned is the same as the one you posted on mpgh

Thanks
    this is the .rar i linked to. it is the edited hack.

Report overview

Jottis Malwarescanner
    Last edited by gibson.w; 12-17-2011 at 05:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @gibson.w

I don't want to be annoying but they are still not matching..

Thanks
    @gibson.w

I don't want to be annoying but they are still not matching..
    no problem at all, as long i do something wrong. then it is me to say sorry for beeing annoying

i dont understand, what i am doing wrong. in my post #18 i posted and linked the edited hack in a .rar with the scan to exactly this .rar which includes the edited hack and the picture. the scans are made from the uploaded .rar so how could they not match with the scans? are you sure you are checking the new edited .rar?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by gibson.w View Post
    you can repeat it so many times, but ppl request as much safty as possible. and fact is, with editing just the levels or weapon exp, the rest of stats dont match to them. as you could read in other threads, ppl are concerned about the risk. so give other solutions a chance. it only makes this site more interesting and atractive

for some reason cant edit the first post, so here the reupload incl. virus scans. if the link to my editing thread was ment to be advertising, i edited it.

viruschief.com - Report overview

gibsonsaferproperks14368.rar - Jottis Malwarescanner

DOWNLOAD:

IMAGE:
    File is clean.

Scans: 1|2

Approved.
    Last edited by Moto; 12-17-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    Approved.
    thanks. what about editing my first post with the link to the file? why is it not possible anymore?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thanks. what about editing my first post with the link to the file? why is it not possible anymore?
    added to the main post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    VAC or IW is never going to scan your stats. If they banned someone with a lvl 80 tenth prestige, because of his play time, they could get sued.
    If you really want to help then make an unlocker instead of a trainer.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    VAC or IW is never going to scan your stats. If they banned someone with a lvl 80 tenth prestige, because of his play time, they could get sued.
    If you really want to help then make an unlocker instead of a trainer.
    then read about the first EAM from black dove for MW2. this gave mass bans after release. that was the reason for so many ppl trying to reset their stats. so please guys stop telling me there were no bans for stats tweaking.

i just want to go the safe way. why shouldnt i do this, if i easily can?

an unlocker for what? no problem but there is one from lolbie and it seems to work well. why should i do the same work again?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    then read about the first EAM from black dove for MW2. this gave mass bans after release. that was the reason for so many ppl trying to reset their stats. so please guys stop telling me there were no bans for stats tweaking.

i just want to go the safe way. why shouldnt i do this, if i easily can?

an unlocker for what? no problem but there is one from lolbie and it seems to work well. why should i do the same work again?
    EAM might have been banable, but that has nothing to do with this way of hacking. This or Lolbies trainer has never been ban able and never will be.
    Lolbie didn't really make an unlocker. Its mostly just a trainer. An unlocker for the weapons wouldn't require you to go get a kill after using it. An unlocker can simply unlock the next lvl or what ever.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    EAM might have been banable, but that has nothing to do with this way of hacking. This or Lolbies trainer has never been ban able and never will be.
    oh really? so what was different with the EAM from this trainers? lets see if you really know what you are talking about. thank you for sharing your wisdom

and yes, they both are banable, if someone would leave them open when joing online games. or if there would be a simple check for matching stats. because this not happend yet, is no reason to use the word "never". with every new trainer there are more and more cheaters, what gives stronger motivation to react by the developers.

Lolbie didn't really make an unlocker. Its mostly just a trainer. An unlocker for the weapons wouldn't require you to go get a kill after using it. An unlocker can simply unlock the next lvl or what ever.
    ok, enough of this useless discussion. please check first how the cod titles are dealing with stats and unlocks. then you could request an "unlocker" in the proper section of this forums. thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    and yes, they both are banable, if someone would leave them open when joing online games. or if there would be a simple check for matching stats. because this not happend yet, is no reason to use the word "never". with every new trainer there are more and more cheaters, what gives stronger motivation to react by the developers.
    pff I let it running many times while playing
    and I am not banned either

Vac does only detect memory editing while playing and if you leave my program running while playing it doesn't change anything in the memory

Thanks
    eam wasnt changing the stats live online too. we have a dead circle here. we are saying the same, if you guys change the word "never" in "yet". it sounds with your words like it would be impossible. and it is NOT.

anyway we have a useless fight here, like kind of silly competition. no reason for that. lets focus on making good hacks. try uav on secondary proficiency, for unlimited uavs (credits go to garb)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast