Thread: The next CoD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

^Why I'm not buying it.

The next COD will probably be Blops2 and involve the Kennedy assassination.
    That would be cool, and maybe this time you wont have an anal probe from russia in your ass.
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    After playing a shitload of MW3 I've come to the conclusion that Black Ops is the shit, and Black Ops 2 is probably gonna be the shit too.

Treyarch actually kept everything fresh and new-ish.

Thanks
    MW3 maps are way too fucking small and WAY too many camping spots. And also way too many opportunities for people to come from side/behind at any moment. Every time I try to shoot someone, I get shot in the back and don't get my kill. Or a teammate takes my kill and I get shot and killed from wherever. It's ridiculous. I'm very good at CoD games, and I just went 4-17 earlier. Screw MW3, I'm going back to Black Ops.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible's Backup View Post
    MW3 maps are way too fucking small and WAY too many camping spots. And also way too many opportunities for people to come from side/behind at any moment. Every time I try to shoot someone, I get shot in the back and don't get my kill. Or a teammate takes my kill and I get shot and killed from wherever. It's ridiculous. I'm very good at CoD games, and I just went 4-17 earlier. Screw MW3, I'm going back to Black Ops.
    its bec there spawn system is bad
    life is a bitch then you die
    so lets all smoke weed
    [IMG]https://i965.photobucke*****m/albums/ae131/ian1mcpherson1/tumblr_lse7x0hQ6d1qcby0w.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Wait a second. You complain that there are too many camping spots, yet there's way too many openings? The openings prevent camping. If you've played MW3 to any extent, you'll notice that your spawn locations are ever-changing, showing that one team cannot hold a single position for an extended period: therefore, preventing any campers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

therefore, preventing any campers.
    If your camping, your probably not gonna die so spawning doesn't have that much to do with camping.
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

Wait a second. You complain that there are too many camping spots, yet there's way too many openings? The openings prevent camping. If you've played MW3 to any extent, you'll notice that your spawn locations are ever-changing, showing that one team cannot hold a single position for an extended period: therefore, preventing any campers.
    No, not too many openings, too many oppurtunities to go behind people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Call of Duty: Iron Wolf.

It's only a matter of time before you spawn directly infront of someone in any CoD

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Obviously you're not very good at CoD if you can't even go .5

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    Call of Duty: Iron Wolf.

It's only a matter of time before you spawn directly infront of someone in any CoD

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Obviously you're not very good at CoD if you can't even go .5

What movie or show is that in your sig. makes me lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I thought black ops was crap. all the guns were gay, all the maps were gay, the whole game was gay. the only gem in there was zombies. if it wasn't for that i woulda sold black ops a longggg time ago. i think mw3 is way funner and fast-paced then black ops. though battlefeild 3 beats them all

if the next COD is blops2, i will kill myself lol.
    Last edited by firefire22; 12-28-2011 at 06:51 PM.
    ώhεṉ ï ḋïε ģøḋ ώïll ṡταṉḋ ḋøώṉ αṉḋ ï ώïll ταќε ṃÿ ɾïģhτƒυl ρlαсε...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "Its not what people call you, its what you respond to" - nick cannon

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/igotskillz.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firefire22 View Post
    I thought black ops was crap. all the guns were gay, all the maps were gay, the whole game was gay. the only gem in there was zombies. if it wasn't for that i woulda sold black ops a longggg time ago. i think mw3 is way funner and fast-paced then black ops. though battlefeild 3 beats them all

How about instead of suicide, just stop buying shitty recycled games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by firefire22 View Post

Hmm, I disagree. Black Ops, in my opinion was a nice game overall. It mixed it up a bit with the CoD point system which I think should replace unlocks in other shooters, the guns had a reasonable amount of recoil, some of the maps were bad, but that's a problem in most shooters, and the campaign made me feel like I was in a war movie which I prefer. I don't really like Battlefield 3, I hate unlock systems, I would much prefer credits. Most of the maps aren't particularly good besides the karkand maps, the blue color scheme for most of the maps gives me headaches, in almost every map I play, there are mostly snipers. I also don't like that it's at 30 frames, but I'll see if I like it on pc when I have the chance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    idc. Grand theft auto comes out soon. Fuck cod and bf for now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    imo Black ops messed up in too many places
    They did have some good points but they were far outweighed by the negatives.
    I think IW Make a faster paced, more enjoyable games. I'm undecided on sledgehammer as this is their first multiplayer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post

Hmm, I disagree. Black Ops, in my opinion was a nice game overall. It mixed it up a bit with the CoD point system which I think should replace unlocks in other shooters, the guns had a reasonable amount of recoil, some of the maps were bad, but that's a problem in most shooters, and the campaign made me feel like I was in a war movie which I prefer. I don't really like Battlefield 3, I hate unlock systems, I would much prefer credits. Most of the maps aren't particularly good besides the karkand maps, the blue color scheme for most of the maps gives me headaches, in almost every map I play, there are mostly snipers. I also don't like that it's at 30 frames, but I'll see if I like it on pc when I have the chance.
    the only problems i have with battlefield 3 is that if there is a really good sniper you basically cant hide and if a tank spots you he will stop at NOTHING to kill you. i love the unlock system i hated blops cod point system i thought is was stupid that you had to take the time to unlock the gun the take even more time to raise the money to buy it.
    ώhεṉ ï ḋïε ģøḋ ώïll ṡταṉḋ ḋøώṉ αṉḋ ï ώïll ταќε ṃÿ ɾïģhτƒυl ρlαсε...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "Its not what people call you, its what you respond to" - nick cannon

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/igotskillz.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast