Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irocksman View Post
    nice lie, they dont work!
    Dont Spread stupid Comments, you need to use second guns , for makin the hacks ( unl.sprint , 1 shotkill, unl. Uav etc) working. Everytime you die , change back to second gun & you have unlimited again!!!!

Read & Test before say its not working!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Do you need to swap after every kill with 1s1k?

Thanks
    wow it is great=D

but is this bannable ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    im testing it now!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    wow, sounds good gonna test it soon

Thanks
    Ok here The manual

Unlimited UAV ( class 1) Game start , change to secondary Gun , switch back to primary if you like , Everytime you die you switch to sec. gun first!
    Unlimited Sprint ( class 2) Game start , change to secondary Gun , switch back to primary if you like , Everytime you die you switch to sec. gun first!
    unlimited Last Stand ( class 3) Game start , change to secondary Gun , switch back to primary if you like , Everytime you die you switch to sec. gun first!
    Unlimited Last C4 (class 4) Game start , change to secondary Gun & "stay" secondary Gun!( with primary gun didnt work for me) Everytime you die you switch to sec. gun first!
    Unlimited 1shot kill (class 5) Game start ,change to secondary Gun & "stay" secondary Gun , make 1shot kill ( after kill , switch primary & back to secondary , cause 1shot only works with sec. Gun!!!)
    Unlimited Armor (class 6) Game start , change to secondary Gun , switch back to primary if you like , Everytime you die you switch to sec. gun first! ( you will get a screen changing color, thi shows you that armor is activated)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamDarkness View Post
    Dont Spread stupid Comments, you need to use second guns , for makin the hacks ( unl.sprint , 1 shotkill, unl. Uav etc) working. Everytime you die , change back to second gun & you have unlimited again!!!!

Read & Test before say its not working!!!
    mate,
    1) i use second guns
    2) get 1 kill, hmm whats this no 1 shot...
    3)go to primary then back to second
    4) STILL DONT WORK
    so before you start going around and spread stupid comments think why its not working for other people then comment.

-whispers to self- dumb idiot -whispers to self-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    it works guys LEGIT! thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    play time doesnt update when checking leaderboard againist friends. It only updates in Barrack but not ldr board

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamDarkness View Post
    Yes it is permanently in ya Game, I ve Tested it i played 1hour , then i closed mw3 & steam , now i played again and its still there!

Fo thoose who like to Deactivate ( dont know why you should do this cause its cool) do this :

Go Class Editor , choose the Class you want to deactivate examble : class 1 (unl. sprint) then Simple Press "Default" & the Gifts are Gone !
    thanks mate. i forgot to write it in the readme. and the rest of questions are answered in the readme. people just could read first and ask later

for titles and emblem permanent unlocker i didnt code it into this version, because i always try to make "safer" versions. when you unlock the elite emblems for good you have no chance to get rid of that emblems, unless you reset you full account. so i didnt find a way just to switch the emblems end titles of, i will not include that permanent option. the way it works now you are safe to use any emblem and title without risk of ban after a possible check of account.

and please no discusion again about checks of stats and account or not. this is my way to provide hacks with the saftest way possible, like change all stats to match to level and prestige. or use all emblems and titles without permanent unlocks, which would be a clear proof for cheating.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    tested too , its good , works all BUT why is instant c4 , 1hit etc, JUST FOR 2.dary =? this is so dump i think sorry i play 85% of game 1.
    else is rly good !

Thanks
    hmmm won't one shot kill, unlimited sprint etc be bannable? Or they are just glitches?

Thanks
    Let me just say, thank you for your generous release, even though if you know that this will be patched quickly just like the MW2 version of this.

I would like to ask, if I defaulted my class, can I switch back to the hotkey'd perks? It doesn't appear to work for me.

Thanks in advance, it's really hilarious watching people go like " WTF UAV"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dontlelomo View Post
    I would like to ask, if I defaulted my class, can I switch back to the hotkey'd perks? It doesn't appear to work for me.

Thanks in advance, it's really hilarious watching people go like " WTF UAV"
    NOPE ! Once youve settet class back to default , you will need to hack it again.

And Finally all thoose unlimited things working ! Tested now since hours, ( my favs , unl UAv & unl C4 , cause unl c4 gives me more kills then i get with a gun

1shot kill ( make sure you use right weapon for it akimbo would make no sense!)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gibson.w View Post
    for titles and emblem permanent unlocker i didnt code it into this version, because i always try to make "safer" versions. when you unlock the elite emblems for good you have no chance to get rid of that emblems, unless you reset you full account. so i didnt find a way just to switch the emblems end titles of, i will not include that permanent option. the way it works now you are safe to use any emblem and title without risk of ban after a possible check of account.
    I understand your desire for "safe" hacks, but would it be possible to include permanent unlocks for titles and emblems in your future releases? The chances of a stats reset and/or VAC ban based purely on unlocked emblems and titles is negligible and I'm sure many of us are willing to live with this tiny risk. Citing my own experiences, I have used lolbie's trainer to unlock many titles and emblems without consequence for the past 4 or 5 weeks. I'm still missing a couple that I'd like to unlock permanently using your tool!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast