Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    endrit, good point. for a tupac lover, you know alot about science. those clique's never did match

i am amazed mpgh ius having such an intellectual converstaion. not one mention of buttsecksing a dolphin yet or making a rude remark about a banned previous member. well done guys!

and endrit- i see what you mean. so you and i both see past the fact of physical matter. you say that if you travelled faster than light then you would have no existance because light is needed for life. i see what you mean and i would probably agree on a basic level. but think of it this way. what if we re-qound dimensions untill light was one of many options. like in the 10TH dimension, how it decided what would happen after the big bang. like gravital distortion, all those options. and those options branch out to be the 10th dimension. every possibility is included in the 10th dimension. well think about this. what if we rewind dimensions, and the big bang was yet another option in a big chain of events. then we could go back before light and find the other options for life. then it would be answered, if travelling faster than the source of life passes you to death.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    dont try to argue if you dont even know who fucking posted the rebuttle IT WAS ME TARD FACE, YOU THINK ENDRIT IS THAT SMART?

btw if you're a real idiot my diplay pic is of allen iverson
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    lol my bad, i saw endrits name and then read the psot and just saw your dp.

and- im not arguing, its an intelligent conversation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    we were not talking about the ten dimensions when we were talking about how to do time travel so bringing the tenth dimension is not something we were planning on disscussing, but yes if the tenth dimension was brought into this which is supposed to be all possible outcomes of everything then maybe one of the outcomes may be traveling faster then the speed of light, but if the rules were different that may not mean nothing would exist after the speed of light because, the rules of science may be completely different then what we have now
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
    My comp is way to slow and i'm way to impatient to wait for this. But I must admit it seems as iff it would be veeerrry interesting and I crave for knowledge and itellectual theorum.

Sooooo....I'm gonna guess at the demensions!

1D. x
    2D. y
    3D. not sure the label but of course we all know what 3d is.
    4D. Time
    5D. and that about where I gave up thinking of a 5th demension what being the 9th grade education of mine. >.<
    1. x
    2. y
    3. depth
    4. time
    5. other possibilities that could have occurred in time
    6. bending time
    7. infinity
    8. (cant explain this well, but ill try) not our infinity, but an inifnity that could have happened if there had been different conditions at the beginning of time
    9. the ability to jump through the different 7th dimensional lines
    10. all the possible branches of all the possible infinities

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -[standoff]- View Post
    endrit, good point. for a tupac lover, you know alot about science. those clique's never did match

i am amazed mpgh ius having such an intellectual converstaion. not one mention of buttsecksing a dolphin yet or making a rude remark about a banned previous member. well done guys!

and endrit- i see what you mean. so you and i both see past the fact of physical matter. you say that if you travelled faster than light then you would have no existance because light is needed for life. i see what you mean and i would probably agree on a basic level. but think of it this way. what if we re-qound dimensions untill light was one of many options. like in the 10TH dimension, how it decided what would happen after the big bang. like gravital distortion, all those options. and those options branch out to be the 10th dimension. every possibility is included in the 10th dimension. well think about this. what if we rewind dimensions, and the big bang was yet another option in a big chain of events. then we could go back before light and find the other options for life. then it would be answered, if travelling faster than the source of life passes you to death.
    You have no idea what you are talking about.
    If you go faster than light, time starts to slow down. Light has actually gone faster than it's normal speed in an experiment where hydrogen (or nitrogen?) and some other elements were used in just hovering over subzero temperatures, where when light passes through, it's actual speed can be slowed or speed up.

Light has no bearing on lifeforms, creatures live of thermal heat (volcanoes) in the deep ocean floors. Likewise, all the possible outcomes would be included (including the big bang) so techinically it would have no bearing, seeing as how the big bang didn't create the laws of physics. I could technically travel to a parallel dimension and use the other laws of physics to my advantage, travel faster than our Universe's laws, and reach the same corrosponding point in our universe's spacetime continnuum.

How do I know this stuff? I don't even wanna know. (But it's true, you can research it)

However, the 10th dimension is just a hypothesis. There are two however, such dimensions in describing, 1. Physics Dimensions (1D. X; 2D. Y; 3D. Z; 4D. Time), or 2. Geometrical Dimensions (1D. Line, 2D. Square, 3D. Cube, 4D. HyperCube).
    Last edited by arunforce; 11-01-2006 at 03:10 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12