Thread: VAC, Detection

Hybrid View

Thanks

VAC, Detection

Hi all, I have 2 questions...

1. Some people ask developers of hacks, if their hack is still undetected. I thought that hacks which are undetected are undetected permanently. But there is a word "still". So undetected hacks on MW3 get detected eventually? If yes, are there any hacks which are undetected for ever? If you know hack which is undetected for ever, could you give me link where to download it?

2. Is there any VAC blocker for MW3?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    None of the hacks are undetected for ever.

Public VAC blockers will get you banned, the private ones are hard to find and you have to pay for them.

Thanks
    What's the reason why hacks get detected? Where can I find list of actually undetected hacks? Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hacks that are given away public are analysed then configured in vac to detect them. People that work to detect hacks go on sites like this and could be people like you trying to keep up with the innovators.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    its private and u will need to pay ..

Thanks
    Are private hacks always payed? Or there is a very small chance to find it free on internet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Make some friends maybe they would give you one or else buy one and they are always risky either way

Thanks
    This is funny, reading through the posts that of which have people who actually think they know how VAC works. VAC is NOT like your normal anti-cheat system (nprotect, X-Trap, XGNCode, etc). Other anti-cheats have a preset database that detects different functions and hooks that the program detect and blocks people from either connecting to the server or it D/C's them (sometimes banning said account). VAC uses a different method of detection that connects people to a server that the VAC program is specifically setup on, allowing them to detect the changing intervals of the variables in comparison to a per-determined setup of said variables, and compares the clients setup to the preset one. If the clients variables are forced to change in comparison to that of the servers it flags the account, and a an employee that is qualified specifically for checking the VAC server status reviews the account and it's individual variables, as well as per-existing variables set inside of each game. If he agree's with VAC's flagging of the account, then the account is set to be banned within two weeks of the offense, up to four months after the offense. That is how VAC works. Don't act like you know how they work because they don't work the same way as other Anti-Cheat systems. The only reason why some hacks eventually get detected is because VAC finds a surplus of activity in one specific variables or list of variables that are being forced to be changed, and starts logging each account from thereafter. Each public hack is a ticking time bomb to get you banned, yet private ones do not get detected as they have anti-detection hooks that basically just hide the activity of the hack and cause VAC to read the client as a regular user. It masks the variables being forced to be changed, rather than just turning VAC off or causing it to not work (like other bypass's and such do).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

bommijn (12-24-2011),jyyt (12-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    wow sounds like what i said but without all the extra choobish bullshit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /closed due begging
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw