Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Sad that the XP hack is not working

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    but u can get more info on how to get it working by clicking the x on the trainer next to the xp hack.
    X is not working for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Bannable on Survival?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    HELP IS SAYS I NEED TO USE THE ADDRESS FINDER!

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

What is the address finder how do I successefely make it work and Where do I find the address finder I just need help!

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Address finder is not responding help!

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Address finder is not responding help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Usherthehacker
    give it time
    Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can, Often found in woman, Seldom in a man
    mine froze, but if you let it do its work, will unfreeze

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I delete adresses and click reset everytime i close the trainer and scan them just once

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by moja.jst View Post
    I delete adresses and click reset everytime i close the trainer and scan them just once
    I don't understand your point. Why would you want to delete the addresses every time you are finished using the trainer?

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    I Open the trainer ( as administrator) and then the game and i go to a spec ops mission and then i find addresses and it gets stuck at 90%. I tried 3 times nothing seems to work.

Thanks
    Hi, Pyton789. Your trainers are very nice --- and I guess the only ones working right now, since I tried more than 15 different trainers, some of them up to versions 1.5 and 1.6 and even these didn't work --- but your latest trainer (version 1.08) is a little bit unstable and leads to crashes. I hope you release another one. On the other hand, last night, after downloading COD:MW 3 from Steam and playing it for the first time, I found out that your trainer V 1.06 works flawlessly with the last patched version of the game. Much more stable than trainer V 1.08, I played for 5 hours without any crash or failure. But I always had to enter a mission first (I played only Survival and Special-Ops, alone, I don't like multiplayer/online gaming), then leave the game (I mean, go back to Windows with the game running), activate the trainer, look for the address and then use it. All options worked, except for XP points and money. These had no effect, but neither caused any issue. I deactivated auto-updating on Steam for COD:MW3, just in case. I hope they stop with these patches soon. Games should never have patches, it's so annoying... they should be released as finished, polished products. There are very rare instances when a game does not receive any patch, like Prototype. I know most times patches are necessary. Developers cannot predict every single problem that will eventually happen... Anyway, nice job and thank you very much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey Pyton. Why you are not adding No Clip mode? Please add it if you can.

Thank you for this hack

Thanks
    Make trainer to version 1.4.364
    PLEASE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    Did you search for addresses?

And about the xp hack. It doesn't work very well. It doesn't work very often, but u can get more info on how to get it working by clicking the x on the trainer next to the xp hack.
    Yes, I did search adresses the first time I used the trainer.
    The X next to the XP hack doesn't work

thank you!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Debars View Post
    Hi, Pyton789. Your trainers are very nice --- and I guess the only ones working right now, since I tried more than 15 different trainers, some of them up to versions 1.5 and 1.6 and even these didn't work --- but your latest trainer (version 1.08) is a little bit unstable and leads to crashes. I hope you release another one. On the other hand, last night, after downloading COD:MW 3 from Steam and playing it for the first time, I found out that your trainer V 1.06 works flawlessly with the last patched version of the game. Much more stable than trainer V 1.08, I played for 5 hours without any crash or failure. But I always had to enter a mission first (I played only Survival and Special-Ops, alone, I don't like multiplayer/online gaming), then leave the game (I mean, go back to Windows with the game running), activate the trainer, look for the address and then use it. All options worked, except for XP points and money. These had no effect, but neither caused any issue. I deactivated auto-updating on Steam for COD:MW3, just in case. I hope they stop with these patches soon. Games should never have patches, it's so annoying... they should be released as finished, polished products. There are very rare instances when a game does not receive any patch, like Prototype. I know most times patches are necessary. Developers cannot predict every single problem that will eventually happen... Anyway, nice job and thank you very much.
    If version 1.08 is more unstable then the previous then its because of godmode and rapid fire. That is the only new stuff which possibly could lead to crashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gurum View Post
    Hey Pyton. Why you are not adding No Clip mode? Please add it if you can.

Thank you for this hack
    I have not found a way to get noclip so far, but if I ever find a way I will add it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HELGHAST View Post
    Make trainer to version 1.4.364
    PLEASE
    Does it not work on that version? It is version independent?
    Last edited by pyton789; 01-01-2012 at 02:13 PM.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    do any of these trainers work ? i have tried all of them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by millwood1962 View Post
    do any of these trainers work ? i have tried all of them
    Of course they do?
    If you tried this one and it didn't work then you did it worng. Read the instructions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    does this work on multiplayer ? cause I tried on multi doesn't work please reply.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

and how do I know if I'm host ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast