Thread: Need a Coder

Thanks

Need a Coder

I know this has been posted time and time again but I'm in need of a very skilled Visual Basic coder. Before I go any further I will mention that there is a very good pay if this project is completed and maintained by the coder. I need someone to help me make an all around game booster program called Game Steroids. What this does defrags drives, shuts down unnecessary programs and makes changes to the actual games' config file. I'm also integrating Facebook/Twitter straight into the program. There will also be a web browser as well. All of this is to be done to perfection. The software will sell for $20 for a standard version and $30 for a Diamond version. I need a RELIABLE, DEDICATED and SKILLED coder. I would be truly thankful for whoever helps.

Regards,

Golden Shroud

P.S. Before anyone makes a smart comment about Game Booster, an already existing program, I am aware it exists. I want to make my own with twice as many features.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    You want to make yours as twice as many features? You are not even going to code it... oh snap..

my 2cents: waste your time learning how to code instead wasting it trying to find someone to do it for you.
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    That's the thing... I don't have time to waste. I manage 3 different websites, I work part-time as a graphics artist at my family's business and I have to worry about school. I'm sure the people I'm looking for do indeed have lives, and therefore can't waste time on my little project. I'm not asking for much, all I need is 1 hour a day of their time for whatever time it takes for them to finish the project. Also there is very, very good pay so it's not like their work is in haste. I also have the majority of GUI setup.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    some problems I see with this

1. There isn't many features to even do... Gamebooster has it free
    why pay for a free program?
    2. People will find a way to torrent the program multi-billionair companies still have this problem
    3. Coders are hard to find especially ones who do not give up your code for profit
    4. This will take many of hundreds of hours to even get half of what you want
    5. It will take about 90% of your profits of the first year to pay for the coding

logically speaking this will fail
    Last edited by willrulz188; 12-28-2011 at 05:12 PM.
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?
    [img]https://i360.photobucke*****m/albums/oo45/blood188/Untitled-3.jpg?t=1284590977[/img]

Thanks
    Not really.

1. I know I'm on a hacking site and I'm aware not everyone has morals but I still expect a select few to help.
    2. For each license I sell the coder receives $15.
    3. I'm currently advertising on several well known PC gaming You Tube channel with a total 100,000 die-hard PC gamers.
    4. I have about 50 people ready to purchase the software after it releases
    5. I know there are torrent masters that not even Microsoft can tackle. But I'm using a much more reliable system then their flimsy key-code system. I'm implementing the same system used by other hack sites. So once you open the software on one computer it cannot be opened on any other. This requires same internal IP, Acc name, and the same hardware ID. (Yes I went that far.)
    6.Half of what I mentioned is complete. Login system, tskmanager, and twitter integration. The web browser is also nearing it's final stages as well.

(Sorry things are out of order) lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenShroud View Post
    Not really.

1. I know I'm on a hacking site and I'm aware not everyone has morals but I still expect a select few to help.
    2. For each license I sell the coder receives $15.
    3. I'm currently advertising on several well known PC gaming You Tube channel with a total 100,000 die-hard PC gamers.
    4. I have about 50 people ready to purchase the software after it releases
    5. I know there are torrent masters that not even Microsoft can tackle. But I'm using a much more reliable system then their flimsy key-code system. I'm implementing the same system used by other hack sites. So once you open the software on one computer it cannot be opened on any other. This requires same internal IP, Acc name, and the same hardware ID. (Yes I went that far.)
    6.Half of what I mentioned is complete. Login system, tskmanager, and twitter integration. The web browser is also nearing it's final stages as well.

(Sorry things are out of order) lol
    Good, you put some thought in it. Majority of people wouldn't.

1. Do you have a website?
    A. is the website's security any good?
    B. Have any admins for the website?
    B1. have they been trained?
    2. What would you do if this plain fails?
    A. how would you pay for the code if?

Note: Make sure you have a complete backup for your website and have it remote/not connected in any way - This will help protect your system from hackers getting into your backup

Use 128 Bit Encryption

Just a thought

Off to bed night.
    [img]https://i360.photobucke*****m/albums/oo45/blood188/Untitled-3.jpg?t=1284590977[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The method for bypassing - or 'cracking' if you will - an application's security remains the same regardless of what kind of security you decide to implement (HWID, IIP, Key Code...etc), that's only a way to stop the application being redistributable as-is. Crackers just aim to modify the application itself to skip the security checks, or fake correct results. To prevent this you'll need to actually make your .exe hard to disassemble so that debuggers such as Olly will have a hard time, plus a variety of other anti-debugging steps.

I'd just like to give you a heads up that you're probably not going to find anyone on this forum capable of doing what you need them to do. Aside from a few members, most people here are beginners with little experience.

Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
    some problems I see with this
    3. Coders are hard to find especially ones who do not give up your code for profit
    Actually if he goes about this correctly the developer will have a contract which stipulates any code he writes is the property of the company or some such agreement; so that if the coder later decides to backstab and try to sell the code to the highest bidder, he can legitimately take legal action against the coder.
    Last edited by Jason; 12-28-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I can do it but all that takes time :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Speaking of a contract do you have a contract?

Also keep these steps in mind
    7 Steps To Success
    Code:
    1. Software Elements Analysis - Determine what the requirements for the program are. <-- You are here
    2. Specification - Write a document describing how the program is to be written (i.e. language(s), algorithms, databases, ect)
    3. Software architecture - Define how the program will interface with the hardware and other programs.
    4. Implementation - Write the program.
    5. Testing - Test and debug the program to make sure it works.
    6. Documentation - Write about how the program works internally and how the end user interacts with it.
    7. Maintenance - Update and enhance the program as needed.
    In-order for you to get real coders you need have a good strategy.. Coders need to see that there is money in it.
    Not just do as we go.

there is money in this but it will need to have crazy amount of coding and needs to be automated
    Last edited by willrulz188; 12-29-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Thanks
    I'm glad you relize the potential. Below is everything I have setup.

1. A secure, fully functional website with a paid subscription system.

2. A written document with all of the features, system requirements,

scripting language used. It also includes the specifics of how the program

works and how the user can control these features.

3. A fully operation LIVE support system and ticket system.

4. A pay scale for everyone who does work for me.

5. A secure offsite backup location for not only the site but for the

software as well.

6. I'm currently working on getting a copyright. The only reason it is

taking time is becuase I'm using a full right liscense so if anyone tries

to link my software to their program, post it for download on a site like

MPGH I can take legal action. I can also like mentioned by Jason take

legal action against the coder if he tries to back stab. So this means I

need to upload the source and .exe to the site to get this kind of

copyright protection.

I hope this is good enough to show I'm prepared to take on a coder. Also before I post anymore I wanted to mention Im on a pay-by-sell system. For each liscense sold the coder gets 3/5. There will be no monthly salary. Sorry about that but the last coder I worked with ran away with my money.