Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Smile hack request shoot thru wall see enemies and nametags

yeah im looking for a hack the will give me no recoil, no spread, shows me enemy position gives me their names and lets me shoot through walls to hit them this is purely for proving a friend of mine wrong and pawning him as well as zombies i know the no recoil, no spread, enemy position, enemy names can be done i have one already and it works great i can see the enemies and where they are thru the walls i just wanna shoot through the walls the shooting through walls is for pawning my friend whenever some one kills him legitamatly he screams hacks and just about kills my ears so i was planning on showing him REAL hacks can you please help me i think ill just sniper him to death hope someone can help if not oh well i still have the other one please help me show my friend nathan real hacks i dont wanna spend money on it oh btw how is it so manu ppl on combat arms have opk and can drop items or what ever oh the hack im not using has infinatly long item grab if you cant do the walls can u modify that so i can knife like that it'll make him so frustrated if i knife him as he tryin to snype my thx

Thanks
    Hello.

First of all, in the future I recommend you use periods and/or write more than one giant sentence.

Now that my OCD is out of the way, there are currently two public hacks out. They seem to be inconsistent and work for some people while not working for others, so I recommend you try both of them. The success of the hack also seems to rely heavily on the injector, so make sure you are using the recommended injector for said hack.

First Hack :

Hack
    Recommended injector

Second Hack :

Hack
    Recommended Injector
    These hacks have the features you described. In the future before requesting a hack please check in the Combat Arms Hacks forum section.

Good luck

Proud member of MPGH since 2009

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfroob View Post
    yeah im looking for a hack the will give me no recoil, no spread, shows me enemy position gives me their names and lets me shoot through walls to hit them this is purely for proving a friend of mine wrong and pawning him as well as zombies i know the no recoil, no spread, enemy position, enemy names can be done i have one already and it works great i can see the enemies and where they are thru the walls i just wanna shoot through the walls the shooting through walls is for pawning my friend whenever some one kills him legitamatly he screams hacks and just about kills my ears so i was planning on showing him REAL hacks can you please help me i think ill just sniper him to death hope someone can help if not oh well i still have the other one please help me show my friend nathan real hacks i dont wanna spend money on it oh btw how is it so manu ppl on combat arms have opk and can drop items or what ever oh the hack im not using has infinatly long item grab if you cant do the walls can u modify that so i can knife like that it'll make him so frustrated if i knife him as he tryin to snype my thx
    You should always check out the forums first for any of the kinds of hacks you are looking for
    because there are several hacks that are already made.

Thanks
    the hack u want is mpgh 1.7

Thanks
    Wdf is that fucking Fal hacks o_O

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Wdf s that FUCKING fail hacks o_o