Thread: Yo Christians

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I don't need to prove that God exists. I'm not the one saying if you don't follow this list of rules you'll be sent to hell to be tortured and lacerated and etc. for all eternity. It's Christians that are making the big claims so they have to prove that he DOES exist. I don't have to prove that he doesn't because their lack of proof is proof enough.
    So lets stereotype the christians now.......

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So lets stereotype the christians now.......
    .....stereotypes aren't a bad thing when they're true. What you just said is like me saying "anime fans like anime" and you saying "WHY THE FUCK YOU STEREOTYPIN ANIME FANS BREH!?"

Christians DO make big claims and then try to force us to believe in it and tell us that we're going to hell for not doing so. And then when we tell them no, you have no real PROOF of god existing they're the ones that try and tell us WE have to prove to them that he doesn't, even if they're the ones making the big claims. This thread ALONE is a great example. It's what Christians do all the time, it's PART of their belief. Saying that what I said is a stereotype is like saying "Why are you stereotyping Christians for believing in God?" it doesn't make any sense.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    [FONT="Papyrus"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"][I]
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post

But why did he create diseases?

It's also to maintain the human life cycle. And diseases are a hereditary trait, it was not created by God to make people suffer. It is a mess up in your genes that is unfortunately very common but science is finding new ways every day to cure and help stave off disease. If God wanted to make people suffer, there would be no science to help it or prevent it.... it would be more like spontaneous combustion.

-Book of Exodus (the part where God sends the 10 plagues down on Egypt, and boasts that he will do it to increase his fame).

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"][I]
    Quote Originally Posted by x1jester View Post

It's also to maintain the human life cycle. And diseases are a hereditary trait, it was not created by God to make people suffer. It is a mess up in your genes that is unfortunately very common but science is finding new ways every day to cure and help stave off disease. If God wanted to make people suffer, there would be no science to help it or prevent it.... it would be more like spontaneous combustion.

-Book of Exodus (the part where God sends the 10 plagues down on Egypt, and boasts that he will do it to increase his fame).

God Send fatal diseases to his beloved creations.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    .....stereotypes aren't a bad thing when they're true. What you just said is like me saying "anime fans like anime" and you saying "WHY THE FUCK YOU STEREOTYPIN ANIME FANS BREH!?"

Christians DO make big claims and then try to force us to believe in it and tell us that we're going to hell for not doing so. And then when we tell them no, you have no real PROOF of god existing they're the ones that try and tell us WE have to prove to them that he doesn't, even if they're the ones making the big claims. This thread ALONE is a great example. It's what Christians do all the time, it's PART of their belief. Saying that what I said is a stereotype is like saying "Why are you stereotyping Christians for believing in God?" it doesn't make any sense.....
    Ok so posting a stereotype on christians is in response to what?

You are posting your own little stereotype and arguing with yourself.

In case you were stupid enough not to notice(which i bet you were) you were responding to the OP. The same guy (who by my guess is an atheist), who asked all these questions in a debate AGAINST religion.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and stereotypes aren't a problem when they are true? Really. You are honestly saying this to me, of all people.

Lets see where that gets us:

Ok so scotbud is a 12 year old kid who knows jack shit about anything. Why? Because he watches naruto.

Cool story bro.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Ok so posting a stereotype on christians is in response to what?

You are posting your own little stereotype and arguing with yourself.

In case you were stupid enough not to notice(which i bet you were) you were responding to the OP. The same guy (who by my guess is an atheist), who asked all these questions in a debate AGAINST religion.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and stereotypes aren't a problem when they are true? Really. You are honestly saying this to me, of all people.

Lets see where that gets us:

Ok so scotbud is a 12 year old kid who knows jack shit about anything. Why? Because he watches naruto.

Cool story bro.
    Yeah, the OP was asking a question to all the Christians and then responding with a Christian answer, "prove it". (Even if, like I said, they're making the big claims.) This, in case you're too stupid to know, is to get an answer that proves Christians wrong.

And stereotypes aren't a problem if they're true. What you posted isn't a stereotype, because it's about one person, me. And it's also not true. You're free to believe you're little ad hominem over there if it makes you feel better, I won't get offended. I can see why it's your only argument point, you're trying to defend Christians. Not an easy thing to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

And stereotypes aren't a problem if they're true. What you posted isn't a stereotype, because it's about one person, me. .
    Do you even know what a stereotype is? Here, i'll save your lazy ass the trouble.
    -A widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing

The stereotype is because you like naruto you are a twelve year old of low intelligence.
    This is the stereotype of naruto fans. You are a naruto fan. You fall under the stereotype of naruto fans.
    (I don't know how you don't understand what a stereotype is.).
    --------------------

But i guess more to the point: When you just put out a stereotype like "all christians do ___________" then who are you even arguing with? Because the guy isn't a christian, and no one here is lol. Dumbass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post

God Send fatal diseases to his beloved creations.
    I just got the answer from someone. And he didn't send it for nothing. He sent it for some reason. And I know you're going to ask me the reason.

Do you even know what a stereotype is? Here, i'll save your lazy ass the trouble.
    -A widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing

The stereotype is because you like naruto you are a twelve year old of low intelligence.
    This is the stereotype of naruto fans. You are a naruto fan. You fall under the stereotype of naruto fans.
    --------------------

But i guess more to the point: When you just put out a stereotype like "all christians do ___________" then who are you even arguing with? Because the guy isn't a christian, and no one here is lol. Dumbass.
    Yay. =).

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

--------------------

Pretty sure that dude xjester is. Plus there's many Christians on MPGH. Not to mention, that's kind of the topic of this thread....? Not sure if you noticed that....

Thanks
    They need not to prove he exists, whereas you need not in proving he doesn't. What DOES need to happen is for organized religion to be outlawed. Everyone in it is a hypocrite. They follow traditionalistic idea rather than what is taught by their "said" god. I believe in the lord because he's saved me in ways I can't begin to describe, and no, not in the sense of "hope". What I do know is the bible was never meant to be taken as literally as some do. It teaches of free choice yet those who believe they must follow it word for word have no choice, they measly do as it says like an instruction manual, and if you're following instructions youre not choosing anything at all. As to the debate with diseases and blah blah blah, it's the same fucking arguments over and over. The Earth is a test to see how you fair under the circumstances of what might become. If shit happens then shit happens, if not then well congratulations. It was never meant to be easy no matter what god you do or don't believe in. For all religions this planet is a giant test of their faith. To those who don't well, everything makes sense as it is. I'm not going to sit here and preach about God, but I'm also not going to sit back while both sides bitch the SAME arguments over and over. It's not getting anyone anywhere. Find a new reason to both back and forth, I want something new damnit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Good luck outlawing religion. Majority rules you'd lose that.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good luck outlawing religion. Majority rules you'd lose that.
    Exactly, that's the issue. And that's what needs to be changed. Plus at least we can say we tried. >.> :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Exactly, that's the issue. And that's what needs to be changed. Plus at least we can say we tried. >.> :S
    You really are a stupid little kid.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You really are a stupid little kid.
    ...../palm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ...../palm
    Sorry the naivety of children just gets me sometimes. Its just silly how people think that doing away with religion will actually solve anything.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast