Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baconxx14 View Post
    Iwin is a genuis, and i watched that History channel program on the end of the world. I am a christian and believe the prophecy in revelation, so the end if the world will come and it wont be pretty, but nobody had even the slightest clue when that will be, at the rate things are going now things are beginning to align with the book of Revelation. But as i said, nobody has a clue when it will be.
    Exactly. I'm Catholic and God would not end the world when everyone knows.. lol

So I guess we can all cross 2012 Dec. 21 off the list.

Thanks
    Dec. 21 2012 is a fake...its before christmas, its not possible
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    Dec. 21 2012 is a fake...its before christmas, its not possible
    Yay, the most joyous time of the year = human population wiped out. Sounds fair lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Were not supposed to get just an ice age. How are you goin to melt everything is theres tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, volaconoes.

I hate talking about this topic just because its such a huge fucking topic. I really dont know. And Iwin, Dont tell me, on Dec. 21, 2012 you wont be worried. I think you will be.

And the earth isnt supposed to end on the 21st. Thats when it all starts.

The Bibles antichrist.

Global Disaster.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    i think that we're gonna discover something, or try something so advanced that we cant do it... and something is gonna go horribly wrong and all living things on earth will be destroyed
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'm going to have to say no to this, because most likely the reason the calendar stopped on this specific day is because they died. They could no longer edit the calendar. So it just so happened ended on that day. I bet are earth will eventually blow up, and or the sun will turn into a big black hole, and suck us all in and killing us by It's gravity. Talk about a fucked up death if that happens.

They say the sun won't blow up for billions of more years, but who knows..

Thanks
    there aint gonna be no ice age with the global warming crap going on...
    it will be the complete opposite o.o
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    i think that we're gonna discover something, or try something so advanced that we cant do it... and something is gonna go horribly wrong and all living things on earth will be destroyed
    Aka. Nuclear Warefare.

We dont know how to control shit on this planet. If we did, we would have our "Global Warming" effect under control.

Humans are shitty at taking care of our planet. God gave us this planet to protect. Not destroy it.

You really know what. Im pretty sure that all of this is true.

I was reading the december212012 website and it said that only a fraction of epole will survive. That brings you into Adam & Eve. Could this of happend before our time. Could there have been another us. ??

Its such a huge topic.

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    Were not supposed to get just an ice age. How are you goin to melt everything is theres tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, volaconoes.

I hate talking about this topic just because its such a huge fucking topic. I really dont know. And Iwin, Dont tell me, on Dec. 21, 2012 you wont be worried. I think you will be.

And the earth isnt supposed to end on the 21st. Thats when it all starts.

The Bibles antichrist.

Global Disaster.
    Nostradamus never said a thing about tornadoes and earthquakes. He specifically stated of the sun blowing up and an ice age. Everything else is made up by our society taking little details and expanding and over exagerating on them,

And no I will not be worried. I will be out buying Christmas gifts on the 21st..

Thanks
    i meant like eg "the big bang recreation" thing that they already did try
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    Does that mean I'm not getting my X-Mas presents?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Belial and Satan are going to rise out the ground and kill everyone! On 9/9/09

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    Nostradamus never said a thing about tornadoes and earthquakes. He specifically stated of the sun blowing up and an ice age.

And no I will be out buying Christmas gifts on the 21st..
    This isnt just Nostradomus. This is all civilizations. Ancient people predicting the end of time.

also. NASA found a dwarf planet. ( Planet X ) Comming into our orbit. Just think what would happen if ANOTHEr planet came into our solar system. Think about how the magnetic fields would change. How the planets woud reallign.

And This is what I heard about the Sun blowing up.

The Sun is going to get bigger and bigger, Eventually it will suck up al the planets infront of earth. Eventually, We will either melt or be sucked into the sun. At the time of the last planet being absorbed, The sun will collapse. Creating another supernova. ( ALL galaxies have a supernova)

In our case, The milky Way.

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Did you guys ever see the movie "the mist"? Well if you did.. that one girl that talks about the reason them things are out there, is because god is sick of the way the humans are treating the earth.

Think about this:

The earth was created to live on, but humans are for example, going to the moon.. abortions.. killing... stealing.. messing with that whatever thing that's suppose to open a hole to another universe or something. God does not want that, were not suppose to be going to the moon and messing with universes. God is most likely unhappy with us. We might all be his children but we're disobeying him on so many commands.. I'm for one a Christian and God deserves for us to treat his earth with respect, not shit and experimenting with earth for God sakes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    And you dont think Nuclear Warfare will happen soon. Pfft.

Look at The middle east people. Shit is so intense over there. Its like an elastic band thats been stretched to far. Its goin to snap eventually. The Gaza Strip is the most deadliest place on earth.

Israel itself was giving 101 Nuclear Warheads by the U.S.A. to protect themselves from Palestine and Iran.

The shit is gunna hit the fan. And its gunna hit it hard. Wre goin to see what hell actually looks like. And if you dont think so. Then your just retarded.

This is what im going to to.

On December 21, 2012, I am going to smoke a bunch of weed. Then go to sleep. If im still alive when i wake up. Ill be forever happy. But if I wake up and theres bullets flying everywhere, If i hear about tornadoes or anything going down. Ill laugh in your face.

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast