Thread: Detox

Thanks

Detox

Alright, I have a job interview tomorrow and they drug test. I planned on taking weight gainers for my urine's mass to be increased along with drinking enough water to dilute my urine, as well as taking creatine to build up my creatinine levels to keep the test from being void. Any other suggestions? I need this job, I don't know WHEN they're going to drug test, but if they do tomorrow I'm FUCKED.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I know it sounds like bullshit, but I wouldn't fuck over a fellow member... I have taken at least 4 drug tests in the recent year for different jobs.

IF YOU ARE CERTAIN IT'S GOING TO BE URINE, follow these instructions, I have passed all my pee-in-a-cup AND lab tests this way:
    1) Take Niacin, you can get it at wal-mart. Make sure you DON'T get the shit that "prevents burn itchiness" or whatever. You want the good shit.
    2) Drink lots of water. Keep peeing. All the way to the test. Keep on peeing, you've got to pee at LEAST 4 times before you get to you're test.
    3) Now that your bladder has been flushed out several times and re-bloated;
    -Start peeing, but wait 3-4 seconds before you put the cup in the stream. Let the beginning of the stream go.
    -Pull the cup out well before the end of your stream.

YOU >>>>WILL<<<< pass if you do this... I don't even get nervous about it anymore because I pass EVERY time.
    The idea is to bloat your bladder, let the beginning go where there might be some deposits (with thc in them), catch the middle of the stream, and let the end go (where some deposits might have been floating at the top). Basically you're pissing water that your body throws straight out because you've already been fully hydrated for a while now. If they make mention of anything about the consistency of the pee. DO NOT GET NERVOUS... Tell them you always pee like that. They will probably ask if you drink a lot of water. Tell them (CASUALLY) yes, all the time. If they don't suggest it and are still questioning it, casually suggest that you drink a lot of water and offer to let them watch if there's further suspicion they always say no. Just don't jump the gun and be like "OH YEA NUKKA WANNA SEE ME PISS??!?! COME WATCH MY STREAM OF JUSTICE MOTHER FUCKA" because obviously that would be foolish and raise further suspicion,

The niacin isn't even a necessity I just take it to help burn anything out of anything that's MAYBE in my bladder. If you CAN get the niacin, take it. Extra protection is always a good thing.

Like I said I have never failed a piss test this way... Even one's i did that were self test cups from walmart before the actual test because I was so paranoid at first... It will work, no doubts... Don't even need to say good luck, because you will pass following my instructions.
    Last edited by Ruined1; 01-15-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks
    I actually found a Detox drink that works. It has no name and has to be special requested at certain headshops, but what it does is coats the inner lining of your stomach to keep any toxins from leeching into your active system from your fat cells. Very interesting, landed me a job and got me out of a bind with a drug test!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm glad that worked for you. I hope in the future you will remember my trick for when that detox isn't readily available... It will save your ass in a cinch...