Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
    Found the problem... faulty mobo. When my friend came to my house i tried all my parts on his spare mobo and the PC worked, he then just gave it to me because he felt sorry for me (my eyes were black and i was tired as shit).... wasted a whole night doing isolation tests and etc... Turns out a cheap Asrock mobo is better than a mid range gigabyte one. Tommorow im going to go back to msy and get waranty on my mobo. Okay now im going to sleep... missed a whole night

Can you get your money back for warranty or do they just give you a replacement mobo?

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Tried everything lol. Thanks for replying if you read my previous post. I tried everything possible in a isolation test (gpu, cpu, ram, power supply and etc.) and i triple checked everything was plugged in.

Thanks for your replies guys and your support.
    You should legally be able to get either
    In New Zealand we have some law that means if a product is faulty we can either get our money back or a replacement and it's illegal for the Shop to refuse you a refund.

Have a look for something title consumer guarantees act

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Found the problem... faulty mobo. When my friend came to my house i tried all my parts on his spare mobo and the PC worked, he then just gave it to me because he felt sorry for me (my eyes were black and i was tired as shit).... wasted a whole night doing isolation tests and etc... Turns out a cheap Asrock mobo is better than a mid range gigabyte one. Tommorow im going to go back to msy and get waranty on my mobo. Okay now im going to sleep... missed a whole night

Can you get your money back for warranty or do they just give you a replacement mobo?

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Tried everything lol. Thanks for replying if you read my previous post. I tried everything possible in a isolation test (gpu, cpu, ram, power supply and etc.) and i triple checked everything was plugged in.

Thanks for your replies guys and your support.
    You should differently be abled to get your money just tell them that the mobo you bought was faulty, and you got a new one and the one you have now works fine and that you would like to refund this one.
    If they wont give you a refund get a replacement and sell it some where, you wont get all your money back but atleast you will get some of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I just spent all night doing isolations test... i tried another 500watt thermal take PSU, same problem.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I triple chcked that everything was connected and locked and they were. Frontpanel, ram, gpu, cpu, cpufan, cpu fan connector and etc.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I took out the ram and put it make in 3 times. I heard it click everything i even tried every slot and a single ram card.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Havent tried taking out the CPU, heard you can damage the pins like that. How am i meant to take it out?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Havent tried taking out my PSU, heard you can damage it how am i meant to take it out?
    Yeah some of my CPU socket pins bent but my sister's friend got them back to place.
    Computer wouldn't turn on.
    But in your case it does turn on but shuts down a bit after.

LOL wat do i do? do i just walk in the store and be like "i have a faulty mobo, i want a new one?"
    You should contact Gigabyte, not msy.
    Gigabyte usually have 3 year warranty on all of their products.
    Just contact them about warranty.
    Ship in your motherboard.
    They fix, send it back to you.
    But it would take a while so do what Dave says.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post

Yeah some of my CPU socket pins bent but my sister's friend got them back to place.
    Computer wouldn't turn on.
    But in your case it does turn on but shuts down a bit after.

You should contact Gigabyte, not msy.
    Gigabyte usually have 3 year warranty on all of their products.
    Just contact them about warranty.
    Ship in your motherboard.
    They fix, send it back to you.
    But it would take a while so do what Dave says.
    I just read that in Australia if the product comes faulty, you can get a full refund or replacement BY LAW. *dramatic music*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I just read that in Australia if the product comes faulty, you can get a full refund or replacement BY LAW. *dramatic music*
    Well Gigabyte would check what's wrong with it first.
    There are some faulty parts shipped but they'll get a replacement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12