Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

You read the letter I posted, right? That's how they should be dealt with.
    Yeah that's the kind of punishment I was referring to.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Punished for doing it, yes.

ONLY on the account that they took a video.
    -------------------------------------------
    Really pissing on the dead is a shameful act in itself, really only done by the lesser man.

I'm sure the "yeah fuck the taliban" group will think its cool and whatnot, but to think that you'd basically be saying you have no respect for the dead or your fellow man.

But hey, idiots will be idiots.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenFuckingJeong View Post
    I know of the atrocities that SOME of the Taliban did. Maybe these men were some of them. Maybe they weren't. You can't blame one man of a crime he did not commit, and you can't defame him when he can not defend his innocence
    They knew what they were getting themselves into when they joined the Taliban. It IS there fault. You think it would be obvious that a certain group of people is fucked up when they say THEMSELVES they killed many innocent people. If I was forced to join I would kill myself. Fuck hurting innocent people. Those fucking extremists have a choice, they're too pussy to kill themselves and would rather blow others up in a car bomb than hurt themselves. Then you have the nut jobs who believe they're doing it for their religion, they're just pussy ass bitches who use scapegoats for their atrocities. I'll piss, shit, and vomit on every one of them, alive or dead. You hurt innocent people, you deserve it. Karma already fucked those terroristic fuckers with a bullet in the body, let's put some sugar on it as well.

Example: Someone walks into your house and kills your whole family. You end up killing them. Wouldn't you desecrate that persons body? Point proven.

Not all Arabs are terrorists, but the ones who join up with the terrorists in the first place deserve NO MERCY. Also, you guys only thing it's wrong because your not out there fighting those fuckers. Your friends aren't being picked off by car bombs and landmines. So until you get off your fat lazy fucking asses and join the military, you have nothing to fucking say. The majority of my relatives and family are still over there, and you know what? Those terrorist bitches deserve everything they get.

LASTLY, if someone surrenders, our soldiers KEEP THEM ALIVE. Obviously these ******s WEREN'T SURRENDERING for our soldiers to kill them in the first place. I'd piss on someone if they were shooting at me and I got em first, fuck man THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL THEM what the fuck do you expect?

@Alen I don't see why you posted a reddit link about Anarchy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

They knew what they were getting themselves into when they joined the Taliban. It IS there fault. You think it would be obvious that a certain group of people is fucked up when they say THEMSELVES they killed many innocent people. If I was forced to join I would kill myself. Fuck hurting innocent people. Those fucking extremists have a choice, they're too pussy to kill themselves and would rather blow others up in a car bomb than hurt themselves. Then you have the nut jobs who believe they're doing it for their religion, they're just pussy ass bitches who use scapegoats for their atrocities. I'll piss, shit, and vomit on every one of them, alive or dead. You hurt innocent people, you deserve it. Karma already fucked those terroristic fuckers with a bullet in the body, let's put some sugar on it as well.

Example: Someone walks into your house and kills your whole family. You end up killing them. Wouldn't you desecrate that persons body? Point proven.

Not all Arabs are terrorists, but the ones who join up with the terrorists in the first place deserve NO MERCY. Also, you guys only thing it's wrong because your not out there fighting those fuckers. Your friends aren't being picked off by car bombs and landmines. So until you get off your fat lazy fucking asses and join the military, you have nothing to fucking say. The majority of my relatives and family are still over there, and you know what? Those terrorist bitches deserve everything they get.

LASTLY, if someone surrenders, our soldiers KEEP THEM ALIVE. Obviously these ******s WEREN'T SURRENDERING for our soldiers to kill them in the first place. I'd piss on someone if they were shooting at me and I got em first, fuck man THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL THEM what the fuck do you expect?

@Alen I don't see why you posted a reddit link about Anarchy
    It matters not what the other side did.

We hold our marines to a standard, and pissing on the dead is not of that. Simple as that. You can bullshit it all you want, they took the video and they posted it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

We hold our marines to a standard, and pissing on the dead is not of that. Simple as that. You can bullshit it all you want, they took the video and they posted it.
    There actions were wrong, should not be condoned, and should be punished accordingly, but their actions were justifiable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    lol abc news, plus there has been much much worse things done than just pissing on them in previous wars -.- these guys were just stupid enough to film it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to grekx For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (01-16-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

The video part I will say is a bit much, but having standards in war time is a double sided razor. It makes no sense to put "standards" in war. War is war, violence is violence, adding standards to such only creates a TV series.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

The video part I will say is a bit much, but having standards in war time is a double sided razor. It makes no sense to put "standards" in war. War is war, violence is violence, adding standards to such only creates a TV series.
    They made the marines look bad, hands down. And should be punished accordingly, but the court martial some of these liberal pricks are demanding pisses me off to no end. This is coming from someone who can't get pissed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (01-16-2012)

Thanks

They made the marines look bad, hands down. And should be punished accordingly, but the court martial some of these liberal pricks are demanding pisses me off to no end. This is coming from someone who can't get pissed.
    Understandable, to a point however. They should be punished for shear stupidity of taking a damn video of it, but my question is, if the Taliban can torture our soldiers and innocent people on camera and put it all over the world, why freak out when our soldiers take a simple leak on them? People in general are overreacting to this entire situation, and now these poor soldiers, who risked their lives for their country and survived a fight with Taliban extremists are going to possibly be incarcerated for something so trivial it's ridiculous. If anything they should all be demoted a rank, that's MORE than enough humiliation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I had an in-depth discussion about this earlier over lunch with a friend. Why do we actively involve ourselves in a region where we are the scapegoat for problems, and we are actively condemned by the locals? All operations should be small-scale SEAL team 6-style to take out targets and leave.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Understandable, to a point however. They should be punished for shear stupidity of taking a damn video of it, but my question is, if the Taliban can torture our soldiers and innocent people on camera and put it all over the world, why freak out when our soldiers take a simple leak on them? People in general are overreacting to this entire situation, and now these poor soldiers, who risked their lives for their country and survived a fight with Taliban extremists are going to possibly be incarcerated for something so trivial it's ridiculous. If anything they should all be demoted a rank, that's MORE than enough humiliation.
    No they were wrong to do it in the first place. They are fucking marines, they have been disciplined and trained to make proper decisions. And taking a video and uploading was a damn bad example of decision making. They made the marines look bad, and need to be punished, something more severe than latrine duty, but a court martial? Are you fucking kidding me? After the Taliban torture, mutilate, shoot, burn, and rape innocents, and captured soldiers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I think it was reasonable. The terrorists before they were shot probably were trying to kill them.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I think it was reasonable. The terrorists before they were shot probably were trying to kill them.
    Obviously. Furthermore, 7 members of their team were killed at the hands of these extremists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Obviously. Furthermore, 7 members of their team were killed at the hands of these extremists.
    Why should 4 marines be held accountable against the Geneva Convention when they risked their lives to provide justice, and when they faced fighters who probably aspired to kill people like them?

The fucking US media.

Thanks

THEY DESERVED IT

THEY ONLY MISTAKE THEY MADE WAS RECORDING IT

Last edited by AVGN; 01-16-2012 at 12:54 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

FUKO (01-16-2012)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast