Threaded View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    I know nothing of politics?, Too bad that I study Political science, too bad that I'm a centrist, too bad that I know the actual facts or difference between the Left and Right...

Also, why am I gullible?, I don't watch CNN, FOX or any major news station in the United States... I get my information and my own theories from my own mind. Assimalating information and readily eating it up.

Like moosicgawd said, your being ignorant, on all the people who voted for Bush in both elections. I ain't calling the people who voted for Obama, ****** lovers... I just think that McCain was a better candidate because, his economic policy was MUCH, MUCH better than Obama's.
    LOL! I have been studying political science for like so fucking long, I have already taken macroecenomics and microecenomics and I know the most about politics in probably my whole fucking state for my age. I watch like three hours of political shows every night, Countdown with Kieth Olbermann, The O'Rilley Factor and Lou Dobbs.

HTF does McCain have a better Ecenomic plan than Obama? His plan was TRICKE-DOWN-ECENOMICS which has never worked and will never work!!! How can someone say that his plan is better than Obama's? Obama wants to take us back to the age in which the US economy was doing the best in a long time (the Clinton era.) McCain wanted to take us back to the time of Reganomics and Bushanomics in which the economy SUCKED!

'Im a centrist'

Are you shitting me, you believe in torture, Trickle-Down Ecenomics the Iraq war and you think that your policies are MoDeSt??? Those are like the most far-right conservative ideals out there! What liberal policies do you support, because that is what centrists are, suporters of moderate politics. Get a brain and then reply.
    Last edited by jamesbanks; 03-04-2009 at 12:03 PM.