Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Hah! Look at your God now!!!

A sadistic story by the one and only SadisticGrin

One day a hard working christian man by the name of John comes home. John spends the afternoon with his beloved wife of 20 years and two kids. A 15 year old named Ashley and a 9 year old named Jake. After a family game of Manopoly John takes his kids upstairs and tucks them into bed after reading them a good night story and saying their bed time prayers. John slips into his pajamas and crawls into bed with his wife, drapes his arm around her and tells her he loves her. A few hours later john wakes up in his sleep and walks downstairs to get a glass of water. As he opens up the fridge he's knocked unconcious. When John wakes up he finds that he's tied and gaged in a chair sitting in the living room facing the side of the stairs. He sees one man at the top of the stairs with Jake tied unconcious laying behind him and another man standing at the bottom. Johns wife hangs from a rope naked and bloody tied to the balcony dangling just a couple of feet from him. Ashley tied on the floor infront of him, naked. John helplessy watches and lets out some muffled screams.
    The man at the top of the stairs wakes Jake up and picks him up kicking and screaming through the sock stuffed in his mouth. The man lifts jake up and throws him over the rail and watches him hit the floor. On impact Jake lets out a horrible scream and starts to kick. The man just laughs and begins to drop pool balls from the pool table one by one hitting jake in the face and the chest until one hit him right in the temple and he just stops moving. The man then walks down the stairs to the other man and they exchange a few words. The two men stop and drag Ashley just infront of her father. The look and Jake and pull the gag out of his daughters mouth, with a gasp through her cries she says "Daddy stop them make them stop please daddy please" then the quickly gag her and start to rape her. John fidgets with his hands and tries to get out of the duck tape using a small pocket knife he kept in his pajamas. All the time listento the grunts from the men and the muffled screams of his daughter. Well....untill her scream stop and she goes limp....the men don't stop though. John finally gets through the tape and leaps out of the chair and stabs the closest man in the face instantly killing him the other man pulls up his pants and runs out of the room. Jake still stabbing the man in the face...over....and over....and over. John finally stops. sobbing he walks over to his wife and cuts her down then takes his children and wife into his arms and crys to himself...."Why God....after all of my dedication and servitude to you....why...." He sits there for a few minutes thinking about his wife and kids and the life they will never finish....All this time the second man standing behind him watching...And without a hint the man puts a gun to the back of Johns head and pulls the trigger.....
    That nite the man was arested. He was charged with Breaking and entering 4 counts of premeditated murder, and 2 counts of rape. He got the death penalty and moved straight to the head of the line. For one month he sat in his cell....began to read the bible....asked forgivness for his sins....brought Jesus into his heart...Preached the lords words to all his cell mates, even the ones that took advantage of him...A month passed. As he sat in the Gas chamber he read a passage from the bible to the witnesses and with his last breathe said...."May God have mercy"

That man pulled that trigger and sent John to hell...All because John Questioned God.....But that man died and went where John rightfully deserved to go....Is it true that man can change Gods fate? Or was it Gods plan for John to goto hell and the murderer/rapist/sadist goto heaven.

FIN
    Last edited by SadisticGrin; 11-07-2006 at 12:40 PM.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    k, your obviously an atheist...and you dont know the christian religion.

k, heres how it goes

1. yes, if the man was "truly sorry" for his actions, he would go to heaven. if he was bullshitting, he wouldnt. remember, you cant bullshit the all knowing guy.

2. john wouldnt have gone to hell because somewhere in the bible it says that god said that you are allowed to question your faith, and your god's existance. its just human nature.

im not a christian or anything, im agnostic, but dont go bashing other religions if you dont know anything about them kthx

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post

k, heres how it goes

1. yes, if the man was "truly sorry" for his actions, he would go to heaven. if he was bullshitting, he wouldnt. remember, you cant bullshit the all knowing guy.

2. john wouldnt have gone to hell because somewhere in the bible it says that god said that you are allowed to question your faith, and your god's existance. its just human nature.

im not a christian or anything, im agnostic, but dont go bashing other religions if you dont know anything about them kthx

nice reaply there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Its true. I AM GOD.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks

k, heres how it goes

Pfft. Tell me I don't know my religions. And who was bashing? It was simply a scenario. ALSO In the story He did accept Jesus into his heart, not fake it. And John would have gone to hell because in the bible it also says IN ANY CONDITION you must repent for your sins before you die or you will be banished to eternal damnation. John on the other hand did not get a chance to repent for cursing the fathers name and for taking the life of another. Which wether your meek little judgemental mind has yet to confer is one of the ten commandments.

1. So before you tell me that I don't know my religions you should first know them yourself.

2. If your going to bash someones story you should first read it to make sure you know what your talking about.

And i'm not atheist.

burn....
    Last edited by SadisticGrin; 11-07-2006 at 09:39 PM.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    that was a burn i must say

but also, the bashing could refer to the title of the thread.

and by the way, did you make that story up? you are just a sick fuck. so far gone its hopeless. i feel for you my sick twisted child. but you also forget this-

god is forgiving. if you are not given the ability to repent your sins, you are provided so upon entrance to limbo. this is for undecided fates. after such long service to god, one sin, which was retaliation to torture and extreme losses, and dont forget he was defending himself and his soon dead family. so techincally, he wouldnt have been in trouble. he wouldve been sent to heaven. the only part of that story that doesnt make sense is where you decided john went to hell. the thread questions god and he/her morals, but you forget this. YOu chose the ending. not god. so its not gods morals. theyre yours. so maybe your destined to hell eh?

just a thought

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Its true. I AM GOD.
    :O It's true people. Dave is god.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -[standoff]- View Post
    that was a burn i must say

but also, the bashing could refer to the title of the thread.

and by the way, did you make that story up? you are just a sick fuck. so far gone its hopeless. i feel for you my sick twisted child. but you also forget this-

god is forgiving. if you are not given the ability to repent your sins, you are provided so upon entrance to limbo. this is for undecided fates. after such long service to god, one sin, which was retaliation to torture and extreme losses, and dont forget he was defending himself and his soon dead family. so techincally, he wouldnt have been in trouble. he wouldve been sent to heaven. the only part of that story that doesnt make sense is where you decided john went to hell. the thread questions god and he/her morals, but you forget this. YOu chose the ending. not god. so its not gods morals. theyre yours. so maybe your destined to hell eh?

just a thought

Hmmmmm. Unlike Ace you make an actual point.

Sick fuck? Hmmm..... or Endowed Writer and self expressionist?
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
    Pfft. Tell me I don't know my religions. And who was bashing? It was simply a scenario. ALSO In the story He did accept Jesus into his heart, not fake it. And John would have gone to hell because in the bible it also says IN ANY CONDITION you must repent for your sins before you die or you will be banished to eternal damnation. John on the other hand did not get a chance to repent for cursing the fathers name and for taking the life of another. Which wether your meek little judgemental mind has yet to confer is one of the ten commandments.

1. So before you tell me that I don't know my religions you should first know them yourself.

2. If your going to bash someones story you should first read it to make sure you know what your talking about.

And i'm not atheist.

burn....
    Stop hardening the heart. Your thinking of catholicism, repenting can be in your mind you dont have to say it to some priest. So please shut up you stupid athiest who knows nothing of Christianity.

Thanks

And i'm not atheist.

burn....
    you must repent your sins before you die...if you get a chance. if you are killed, but are truly sorry for your sins you are spared. nothing about christianity is so absolute. everything is pretty leaneant

Thanks
    you must repent your sins before you die...if you get a chance. if you are killed, but are truly sorry for your sins you are spared. nothing about christianity is so absolute. everything is pretty leaneant

>.> He did not get the chance man. Cmon read the story again.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    question.. how can you define someone a atheist? just becuase they belive that evolution was a factor in our heritage? and christ came after that, unike the bible has spoken saying that god created man but the proof of us envolving is undeniable. how do we know god wasnt one of the religions that was force upon on us by our ancesters? accordian to bible, many records there was many gods for example greek mytholigy there where several gods written so was brought up to believe that there is only one god he created everything . but science have proven alot of things are not what they seem , so are we atheist becuase we question things ? no we only seek the knowledge , to unswered question.

Thanks
    >.> He did not get the chance man. Cmon read the story again.
    i say again. if you are killed, BUT ARE TRULY SORRY FOR YOUR SINS, you can be spared

and barney, an atheist is one who doesnt believe in god. i dont believe jesus was divine, but im not an atheist.

jesus WASNT divine. the council of nicea needed a god on earth type of guy, and this jesus guy was doing a pretty good job, so boom. they made him divine in the bible. the bible is a bunch of stories, and thats a fact. its even being taught by some religion teachers

Thanks

k, heres how it goes

We're Catholic, and you know that. Although you and I don't visit church, or preach our religion, we are both baptised christian roman catholics. So yea, stop pretending you're not. OR YOU'LL GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Thanks
    I really don't know what my religion is. I'm verging on Buddhism and paganism.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    I AM the Influence.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast