Thread: about RPE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

about RPE.

any tutorial for this?
    [img]https://i1139.photobucke*****m/albums/n560/coincoin2001/Avatars%20forums/Duck.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince16 View Post
    any tutorial for this?
    Trial and error. That's if it even works for your version of PB, for most people it is already detected.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Trial and error. That's if it even works for your version of PB, for most people it is already detected.
    All depends what he want to make, with an Simple Undetected rpe he can do some Memory Hacking but if he wants to do XP Hack with rpe, it was patched 3 months ago, anyways he can do some XP hacks with Cheat Engine but for this he need to found the adresse of missions Sets and Values

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrogs View Post
    All depends what he want to make, with an Simple Undetected rpe he can do some Memory Hacking but if he wants to do XP Hack with rpe, it was patched 3 months ago, anyways he can do some XP hacks with Cheat Engine but for this he need to found the adresse of missions Sets and Values
    Now the only problem is, where to find an undetected RPE because I failed at making one myself

Thanks

Now the only problem is, where to find an undetected RPE because I failed at making one myself
    I maked my own and it works 100 %
    Maybe i'll release it or make a Tutorial on how to make your Own rPe :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    eh how about to "how to use it...."
    [img]https://i1139.photobucke*****m/albums/n560/coincoin2001/Avatars%20forums/Duck.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    There is some Tutorials for that, just search

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrogs View Post
    I maked my own and it works 100 %
    Maybe i'll release it or make a Tutorial on how to make your Own rPe :P
    That would be excellent sir I would really appreciate that! I know how to setup OPK for bots and even a few other "illegal" things with packet editors, but without an undetected one I'm at a loss /

Thanks

That would be excellent sir I would really appreciate that! I know how to setup OPK for bots and even a few other "illegal" things with packet editors, but without an undetected one I'm at a loss /
    With rPE you can do Unlimited Bullets, Fly Hack, Free EXP, Free Credits, Free Points, Free numbers of matches and some other stuffs like Permanent Weapon
    But if you get catched for an Permanent Weapon or Free Points, im pretty sure that you can get your Account Banned for life and get some other problems with amounths

Thanks
    The only thing you can do with rpe is Unlimited ammo... Nothing els, for points or credit hack you need to hack into database of the game, or find a glitch! ITS imposible to do fly hack, points, credit,perm weapons with rpe. Yes you can buy many weapons with out wasting any credits with rpe but it will be really hard to do. And its imposible to do with points before you even ask.

Thanks
    You can do Credit Hacks and Points Hacks, Tested and Approved 100% You are not gonna teach me my work, little kid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    what about the kills/death? you know it too?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post
    The only thing you can do with rpe is Unlimited ammo... Nothing els, for points or credit hack you need to hack into database of the game, or find a glitch! ITS imposible to do fly hack, points, credit,perm weapons with rpe. Yes you can buy many weapons with out wasting any credits with rpe but it will be really hard to do. And its imposible to do with points before you even ask.
    No, it's not impossible to do points and credit hacks. That's what a packet editor does, it changes the given information sent from the client to the server. It's illegal, but not impossible. You can actually do everything that's server sided with a packet editor. "Server-sided" doesn't mean that the information is taken from the server as well, it means the calculations are done on the server. Change the information given to the server, however will allow you to impact those variables.

Thanks
    I know but it doesn't work anymore, it was patched

Thanks
    No, it's not impossible to do points and credit hacks. That's what a packet editor does, it changes the given information sent from the client to the server. It's illegal, but not impossible. You can actually do everything that's server sided with a packet editor. "Server-sided" doesn't mean that the information is taken from the server as well, it means the calculations are done on the server. Change the information given to the server, however will allow you to impact those variables.
    I want to see you do it.... i spend about 2 weeks on every PB version trying out 1000+ rpes... Trying our every posible way and it does not work... if it does work you will get a kick when you buy smth. Yes you can have 5k points send packets and buy smth and you will still have 5000 points - thats posible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast