Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Love or Obsession?

1.Starts to feel attracted by someone at the first sight. (Lost the feeling that you had for another person)
    2.Wants to talk with that person but you can't because you are shy.
    3.Time passes and you still feel that emotion is getting deeper and more warm.
    4.Having 'illusions' (like dreams) that you are with that person, but really aren

When those events happens one by one what is it called? Love or Obsession?
    I've read that 'true love' is unselfish, it makes you to leave the space for your partner's behaviour and that obsession is when you don't want your partner to be with others except than with you. But isn't that the fear to loss the person that you love?
    Also in the article there was wrote that "when you are obsessed by someone you keep thinking of that person all the time", but I actually don't (not all the time). I can't do anything that is uncool to that person but I can't stay without her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I noticed that you said you are shy when talking to a girl.

My advice, be confident, girls dont like guys that are to shy, and are "afraid" of them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Obscene For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (01-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by SouLess View Post
    I noticed that you said you are shy when talking to a girl.

My advice, be confident, girls dont like guys that are to shy, and are "afraid" of them.
    I'm not usually shy. But in this case it's different. My heart starts to beat so fucking fast when I see her face.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

ortax (01-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post

I'm not usually shy. But in this case it's different. My heart starts to beat so fucking fast when I see her face.
    I no what you mean, except my case is prolly different because i have a hardcore scene girl fetish.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Obscene For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (01-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I no what you mean, except my case is prolly different because i have a hardcore scene girl fetish.
    Well so you think my case is obsession? I've read that obsession is dangerous and as I said I dun want to hurt her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Well so you think my case is obsession? I've read that obsession is dangerous and as I said I dun want to hurt her.
    Lol no dude.

U have nothing to worry about, this is nothing compared to an obsession.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Obscene For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (01-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Lol no dude.

U have nothing to worry about, this is nothing compared to an obsession.
    A friend told me that this is obsession and after reading an article now Im scared as fuck. Gawd I feel so warm when I think about her. <3

Thanks
    That's just love I guess. Not an obsession. <3
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabound For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (01-19-2012)

Thanks

Love, to me at least, is a sort of obsession. But it's not a creepy obsession, if you truly love someone you need to be obsessed with them at least a little bit or you would get sick of them

I used to get the same way, shy, stutter when talking to them, face turns red. It's difficult and stressful to really talk to or about a girl you like. What you need to do is try to learn her interests without her knowing, and without talking to her (facebook status son), then really get to know those interests in detail, and become comfortable with them yourself. Then, try talking to her about those interests, but bring the conversation in subtly. If you know what you're talking about in full detail, it's easier than trying to work with something right off the spot. That's what caused my stuttering at least

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I have had that exact feeling. Where you get all nervous just talking around them and stuff. It sucks. It is not obsession though, it just shows that you really like her. You have to put yourself out there though. If she thinks you aren't interested you don't have a chance. You have to show her you like her. Worst thing is that she will just say no. While it will hurt for a while, at least you won't have to keep thinking and thinking about her. So really either you will get a girlfriend, or you will be able to move on and find someone else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Love, to me at least, is a sort of obsession. But it's not a creepy obsession, if you truly love someone you need to be obsessed with them at least a little bit or you would get sick of them

I used to get the same way, shy, stutter when talking to them, face turns red. It's difficult and stressful to really talk to or about a girl you like. What you need to do is try to learn her interests without her knowing, and without talking to her (facebook status son), then really get to know those interests in detail, and become comfortable with them yourself. Then, try talking to her about those interests, but bring the conversation in subtly. If you know what you're talking about in full detail, it's easier than trying to work with something right off the spot. That's what caused my stuttering at least
    I don't even know her name lol FML.

@derkman Dude that's what I did. And it kinda worked she used to look at me and smile you know that type of smile with a bit of shyness? Then I became really shy and couldn't even see her in her eyes. Then everything got fucked up. I hope that I would see her again when I get back to her city and that she's single.

EDIT: Now all what I do is to listen to this shit:

I mean before all this I couldn't even hear that shit, I was stick to rap and such..
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 01-19-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Thanks

So you know nothing about her and 'love' her? Wowww.
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

Thanks

@derkman Dude that's what I did. And it kinda worked she used to look at me and smile you know that type of smile with a bit of shyness? Then I became really shy and couldn't even see her in her eyes. Then everything got fucked up. I hope that I would see her again when I get back to her city and that she's single.
    You need to do something cute/drastic next time you see her then. Something she will just think is ADORABLE, but at the same time shows how much affection you have for her without creeping her out. I need to think on this one

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post

Same shit happened to me with my ex. Love at first site, hard to believe until it happens to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post

As the bro above me said it's fucking hard to believe unless it happens to you too.

You need to do something cute/drastic next time you see her then. Something she will just think is ADORABLE, but at the same time shows how much affection you have for her without creeping her out. I need to think on this one

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Same shit happened to me with my ex. Love at first site, hard to believe until it happens to you.
    Omg I love MPGH <3

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (01-19-2012)

Thanks

You can't 'love' someone based on their looks. You can merely be interested and want to get to know them.
    -Shing Xiong

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast