My parents can't afford it but the BC Govt. thinks they can so government student loans are out of the question. I have no credit so loans from the bank(w\o a co-signer) are out of the question(and no, my parents will not cosign). So I was going through some scholarships and I was so fucking incredibly pissed right the fuck off when I saw a 24k Aboriginal entrance scholarship with the only requirement being that you are aboriginal. ONTOP of that, there is another one with a 30K scholarship for aboriginal students currently attending a secondary school.

Meanwhile, for a white guy with an 86% average there isn't shit out there. This sucks dah ballz. Every scholarship I come across I have to be of some 'minority' ethnic group. Fucking ridiculous.

Okay, I admit, there are a couple 500, and 1k scholarships only two of three I could get - but how far does that get you when your school costs accumulate over 17k per year in a four year program? Not far at all.

Looks like Jetamay is going to work a Mc Donalds for the next 6 years of his life.