Thread: Exteel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Exteel

Exteel is a fun game and i was wondering if anybody knows of any working hacks or how to make hacks like coding and what not and could just help a guy out thx DANCE

Thanks
    Ya ahh...was hoping for some H4cks also...but i heard people say its a bit difficult to hack it now, for w/e reason. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated though!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well dont count on trip he is on mafiacoders more then here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    actually I'm everywhere. As for hacks I will be releaseing a new public one towards the end of feburary. Well more of a MOD/Unoffical Update
    Release will include:
    New Maps ( Why not)
    New BMG ( Think of internet radio becuase thats what it is)
    New Wepons ( I'll tell you one. Sniper Rifles)
    New Skills (you'll just have to wait and see)
    Full Clan Battles (you can play clan battles with your entire clan against other entire clans up to 50 per a clan or split between CvsCvsCvsC 25 per a clan)
    New Last Stand Difficulty (Now 1-10 instead of 1-5)
    New Resolutions (Support for I and P)
    New Audio Support ( EAX, EAX HD, Crystallity, 24BIT HD, Surround Sound
    Free Paint ( I see no point in paying or using credits for this.)

Forgot to mention:
    Remember HaloCE. think of it as a ExteelCE. Instead of hacking them and trying to get them to fix shit. I'm just going to fix it my self.
    Last edited by Trip-FX; 01-13-2009 at 08:15 AM.

Thanks
    Lol...was hoping for some hacks like..... never overheat... or god mode or... unlimited EN....etc xD but umm....keep up the good work? lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by YoKid View Post
    Lol...was hoping for some hacks like..... never overheat... or god mode or... unlimited EN....etc xD but umm....keep up the good work? lol
    well the stats will be better for weps and mech parts will be better if that helps. godmode and shit is fun for a while then it just plain out sucks.

Thanks
    well...like...new weapons?Maps? I'm still kinda confused on what you mean by tho xD
    It sorta feel like you are recreating the game, will the other players see the new weapons?Skills? or is it all just server side?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by YoKid View Post
    well...like...new weapons?Maps? I'm still kinda confused on what you mean by tho xD
    It sorta feel like you are recreating the game, will the other players see the new weapons?Skills? or is it all just server side?
    only others with the mod will see it. the only thing everyone can see is the damage difference when you shoot/hit them. otherwise they would need the mod. So if they wanted to play on a new map they would need to have that map as well. same goes for LS6-10 they would need the mod as well and so on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    yo trip thats nice you making a public hack for this but can you make a exclusive hack that a lot of people cant leech off of that people have to pay for if you do i would pay for one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    yo trip thats nice you making a public hack for this but can you make a exclusive hack that a lot of people cant leech off of that people have to pay for if you do i would pay for one
    It's not a hack but a mod. there is a major difference. But anyways I will make a donations page where ppl can donate freely but those who pay a min of $5+ USD will get the beta updates. $15+ will get you beta updates as well a spot in the credits. This won't happen til a few weeks or so after the first release as the first release will be a stress test on Exteels Servers this will also help with how far I can go just by using Exteels Servers alone before I would need to put a Secondary Server just for the Mod.

Also after the first release and everyone has time to realize exactly the direction I am going with the Mod i will also have applications for others to join the project which will be needed eventually, but do not ask now or try to apply before I annouce it.

GRAPHICS DESIGNERS (must be very good in any graphics program other than Paint):
    *Maps
    *Mechs
    *Wepons

GAME MAKERS:(must have very good Unreal Engine 2 Map Editing Skills. I prefer UE2 and UE3 skills as the game may shift to using Unreal Engine 3)
    *Map Maker
    *Skill Maker
    *Wepon Maker
    *Mech Maker

GAME SIMULATERS:
    (must have very good skills in any CG program such as Lightwave, Maya, and so forth)
    *Map Simulator
    *Skill Simulator
    *Wepon Simulator
    *Mech Simulator

All donations WILL go to the project which includes paying for site, secondary server(if needed), and the project team.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trip-FX For This Useful Post:

fenixpa (02-23-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ok mod i will donate to help this site i love this site i know how to use photoshop real well will that help in the grafix section and im veary creative so i can cook up some good wep mechs and maps got some good ideas for them and thx for your stuff trip and can this mod be used in game or no and the ls thing what would be the rewards and the mechs would people be able to see them or is it sever sided also with the weponds r they server sided and do they do special damage more info on the project just to get a feel of what it will be like
    Last edited by dk173; 01-19-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    So i will have new weapons and maps and not the others without the mod? and ls 6-10 I guess u get rich of that. Also can u make a credit hack? it is so slow to get credits