Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Aeria Games acquires ijji Games

Since no one posted this yet, I will. Directly from ijji Forums.

Direct Forum ; Aeria Games acquires ijji Games - ijji Forums

January 5, 2012

Dear ijji community,

Today we announced that Aeria Games, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, has acquired ijji Games LLC from NHN Corporation. We are excited about the opportunity to combine Aeria and ijji into a single company that can better serve our community. Combined we will be able to offer more new industry leading games and a better gaming experience overall.

Below you will find our responses to questions that we anticipate users may have about this transaction. We are thankful for our players of both ijji and Aeria games, and we look forward to continuing to see you in our games and on our forums.

What will happen to my account with ijji?
    For the next couple of months, your ijji account will work just the same as always. We do expect to move ijji accounts to the Aeria platform eventually, but we will provide advance notice to inform you of that migration and any necessary steps you will have to take. Your G-coin balance will transfer to Aeria’s currency (Aeria Points) at its cash value, and we will make the transition as simple as possible. Stay tuned!

What if I have accounts with both ijji and Aeria?
    When we migrate ijji accounts to the Aeria platform, we will allow users to consolidate ijji accounts into an existing Aeria account. G-coin balances will transfer to Aeria’s currency (Aeria Points) at cash value.

What will happen to my G-Coin balance?
    When we eventually move ijji accounts to the Aeria platform, your G-coin balance will transfer to Aeria’s currency (Aeria points) at its cash value. You can continue to purchase G-coin in the meantime and use it in ijji games.

What will happen to ijji’s games?
    Aeria acquired ijji based on belief in the potential for ijji’s portfolio. Together we will continue to invest in the development of ijji’s portfolio of games.

Do I need to do anything different to keep playing my ijji games?
    For the next couple of months, everything will work the same as always. If we make any changes that require any action on your part, we will let you know well in advance.

Will I be able to keep my characters on my ijji games?
    All ijji games will continue running as they are for now, and when you transition from your Ijji login to an Aeria login, all characters and game gear will remain intact.

When will you start making changes?
    For the next couple of months, ijji accounts and games will function just as they do now. Well in advance of any changes, we will communicate to ijji users about what’s coming and anything players need to do as ijji games migrate to the Aeria platform.

I love ijji… how do I know that Aeria will keep up the customer service on my favorite games?
    Aeria publishes more than 30 MMO titles, and has a staff of 50 game masters in just our US office, providing best-in-industry customer service. The combined Aeria and ijji teams will work together to ensure that customer service remains uninterrupted. Aeria’s portfolio includes leading first-person-shooters including the highly popular WolfTeam, and the Sci-Fi FPS Repulse that is entering a beta launch on January 6. The Aeria team is looking forward to meeting players from ijji’s games over the next couple of months, and talking with you on the Aeria forums. (Check out Aeria’s facebook pages too, especially WolfTeam and Repulse!)

Where do I go for support on my ijji games, or to talk with the ijji community?
    Please continue to use ijji customer support and the forums on ijji.com for help. We will provide advance notice before switching ijji games to Aeria customer support and forums.

Should I continue using ijji.com and the ijji forums?
    Yes! We will move ijji games to the Aeria platform eventually, but we will provide advance notice before any changes to the website or forums.

Who is Aeria Games?
    Aeria Games is a leading destination for free-to-play online multiplayer games. Aeria Games publishes and develops high quality online games in nine languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Turkish and Russian. Aeria has a rapidly growing community of over 35 million core players and a deep portfolio of development partners. Aeria Games hosts a diverse and growing portfolio of over 30 critically-acclaimed MMO titles spanning action, roleplaying, shooter, real time strategy, and racing games. The company is recognized for standout games including the MMO Eden Eternal, the popular MMORPG Shaiya, the supernatural MMOFPS WolfTeam, the expansive strategy game Golden Age and the upcoming action shooter Repulse (formerly known as Genesis AD).

Why did Aeria acquire ijji?

Quite simply, the Aeria and ijji teams believe that our two companies are stronger together than they were apart. For our players, this means we are better positioned to bring you the leading global online games, and to give you a better gaming experience. As part of this deal, Ijji’s former parent, NHN Corporation, has made a financial investment in Aeria Games that will help fuel the company’s growth as a global leader in the MMO gaming market.
    Click Thanks if I helped!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [=Evl=] For This Useful Post:

jordan79 (08-26-2015),sheet010 (03-04-2015)