Poll: Marijuana:

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Marijuana

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    Yo fucker i was never talking to you. You dumbass ass shit fucking spaz fuck. Could care less what you say prick.
    he's mad cuz he know's im right........dont fuck with me dude im nice but not when u get on my bad side trust me.....then its on

Thanks
    you must be really retarded, marijuana is the safest drug you can possibly use, more safer than tylenol and advil, more safer than any over the counter drug, please tell me how is this drug so dangerous? i smoke everyday and im completely fine, my doctor says im in great health, and my therapist aproves of me smoking to help with my condition of severe depression, so please enlighten me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Suicide View Post
    you must be really retarded, marijuana is the safest drug you can possibly use, more safer than tylenol and advil, more safer than any over the counter drug, please tell me how is this drug so dangerous? i smoke everyday and im completely fine, my doctor says im in great health, and my therapist aproves of me smoking to help with my condition of severe depression, so please enlighten me.
    Enlighten you?
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

You just got served by a true German Renaissance Man, bitch.
    Marijuana is the most unhealthy drug you can take. It clouds your judgment and makes you want to play devils music and kill white women. Everyone knows only ******s do drugs, and ******s are the worst kind of people, they corrupt our innocent beautiful white children. Marijuana is more addicting then heroin and can kill you faster then cyanide.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No it's dangerous. More dangerous then heroin, crack and meth combined. It is 6,000 times more addictive then crack.
    guess what genius to overdose on pot you have to smoke half your body weight... try affording and not passing out and doing that. as for addicting, no it isn't. there are no chemicals in the plant that are addictive, the only addictive properties are those psychological ones possessed by the user.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Marijuana is not really dangerous no one has ever died from smoking weed but people have been killed while smoking it and studies have shown Marijuana is for less then Tobacco and alcohol so to my weed is not Dangerous at all
    [img]https://************.com/sig/001/Aka_666.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    It is the worst thing to ever happen to humanity. Marijuana has caused the deaths of billions of people and your all blind for not seeing that.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Enlighten you?
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

You just got served by a true German Renaissance Man, bitch.
    Marijuana is the most unhealthy drug you can take. It clouds your judgment and makes you want to play devils music and kill white women. Everyone knows only ******s do drugs, and ******s are the worst kind of people, they corrupt our innocent beautiful white children. Marijuana is more addicting then heroin and can kill you faster then cyanide.
    Lmao, I dont get how you have so much fun doing this.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    Lol i didnt actully no that!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    >_>

Marijuana heals people...

Billions of people die because of crack, coke. shit like that.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    Medicine. best healing herb on Earth, praise the lord Amen and i seriously mean that, no sacrilige intended. This stuff was put on earth to heal. I believe that with the utmost sincerity.

lol @ killed billions of people....thres liek what 7 billion total people on earth..

"Todays headline" Marijuana attacks China, Killing billions of people"......
    I mean if you weren't so stupid you would have said Brain Cells....not people...Marijuana has destroyed billions of braincells inside of me alone sh1t!

Plus who gives a crap about this topic...this noob going to get banned "again" anyway. so much racism in his posts not even funny. Uneducated hillybilly with little man syndrome thinking people care what he has to say...not even your own mother cares fool...thats why you spam forums 24/7 lol
    Last edited by deziwright; 01-19-2009 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by deziwright View Post
    Medicine. best healing herb on Earth, praise the lord Amen and i seriously mean that, no sacrilige intended. This stuff was put on earth to heal. I believe that with the utmost sincerity.

lol @ killed billions of people....thres liek what 7 billion total people on earth..

"Todays headline" Marijuana attacks China, Killing billions of people"......
    I mean if you weren't so stupid you would have said Brain Cells....not people...Marijuana has destroyed billions of braincells inside of me alone sh1t!

Plus who gives a crap about this topic...this noob going to get banned "again" anyway. so much racism in his posts not even funny. Uneducated hillybilly with little man syndrome thinking people care what he has to say...not even your own mother cares fool...thats why you spam forums 24/7 lol

Oh ye poor blind fool. Satan has made you do marijuana and get you addicted, he's got a grip on your soul. Repent! And stop smoking before you die!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    lmfao...............

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I li weed. Marij dun kil it cur canser men
    ]

Thanks
    Non... I vote the best thing that ever happened!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Not an appropiate answer

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast