Poll: Marijuana:

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Marijuana

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Fail, pot has chemicals, pot has ALWAYS had chemicals. If you have a 5th grade education of biology you would know that EVERYTHING is made of chemicals. Air is made of chemicals, grass is made of chemicals. Pot doesn't have HARMFUL chemicals.
    BURN!!! in 5th grade u learn that.. this kid must be in 4th sorry lol bhead
    Last edited by M2A; 01-18-2009 at 12:53 PM.

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Fail, pot has chemicals, pot has ALWAYS had chemicals. If you have a 5th grade education of biology you would know that EVERYTHING is made of chemicals. Air is made of chemicals, grass is made of chemicals. Pot doesn't have HARMFUL chemicals.
    The major biologically active chemical compound in cannabis is Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol), commonly referred to as THC.

LOOK:

Notice the level of dependence and Physical harm of Cannabis compared to every other drug on this chart.

@ Paroxysm:
    However, recent studies have shown that using a vaporizer for cannabis consumption appears to eliminate almost all of the health problems and objections related to cannabis use.
    Last edited by Tryptamine.; 01-18-2009 at 02:26 PM.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Dude, seadog, your preaching to the choir, Im a well known toker here. I just started this topic to piss off stoners, I am one so I know how to push their buttons.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    weed rocks, this is not a good poll........ im stoned now........ weed rocks........ did i say that this int a good poll..... oh yeah weed rocks.......

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Dude, seadog, your preaching to the choir, Im a well known toker here. I just started this topic to piss off stoners, I am one so I know how to push their buttons.
    Lol, i know, the facts are just for everybody who actually thinks that weed is bad.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i love weed im high agane its awsome anit got to money anit got no job can get no hoez more like cant get any dro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Wanna be pot heads... Cannot even grow plants. Don't know about the plant. PERIOD
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.
    LOL murder people....Classic

Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Ok belial, get that dick out of your ass. I was fucking around with you, some assholes can't tell when someone is being EXTREMELY overzealous.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    Wanna be pot heads... Cannot even grow plants. Don't know about the plant. PERIOD
    LMFAO ROFL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that made my day how can u be a wanna be pot head............i want to know that lol....your a pot head or your not thats it lol...u smoke weed your a pot head u dont your not...............thares no wannabe in it lol your a fucken idot you should know that proxy likes to fuck with people i mean he pissed me off a few time do u see bitchen dude get over it slow your roll he was fucken with u..and im gone make a video showen u i aint to wanna be pot head
    Last edited by M2A; 01-18-2009 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks
    Inhalants are the most dangerous drug. Anything that you inhale, Even a sharpie you smell might kill you the 1st time. Studies show that 10% of people that 1st smell a sharpie die within 30 minutes.

And I mean VERY close, Like not even a millinch away from your nose. Basicaly touching it with your nose and smelling it for a good 30 seconds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealez4ever View Post
    Inhalants are the most dangerous drug. Anything that you inhale, Even a sharpie you smell might kill you the 1st time. Studies show that 10% of people that 1st smell a sharpie die within 30 minutes.

And I mean VERY close, Like not even a millinch away from your nose. Basicaly touching it with your nose and smelling it for a good 30 seconds.
    Lets find out if i die.... nope, sweet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol.
    My friends used to sniff sharpies.
    They actually smell good.
    But, they never died, so oh well.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
    Lol.
    My friends used to sniff sharpies.
    They actually smell good.
    But, they never died, so oh well.
    Thats a shame.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    LMFAO ROFL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that made my day how can u be a wanna be pot head............i want to know that lol....your a pot head or your not thats it lol...u smoke weed your a pot head u dont your not...............thares no wannabe in it lol your a fucken idot you should know that proxy likes to fuck with people i mean he pissed me off a few time do u see bitchen dude get over it slow your roll he was fucken with u..and im gone make a video showen u i aint to wanna be pot head
    Yo fucker i was never talking to you. You dumbass ass shit fucking spaz fuck. Could care less what you say prick.
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.
    LOL murder people....Classic

Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    Yo fucker i was never talking to you. You dumbass ass shit fucking spaz fuck. Could care less what you say prick.
    Hey watch it sunshine, flaming will get you banned.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast