Poll: Marijuana:

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Marijuana

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Epic fail Steve000, marijuana is less addictive then coffee, while it is addictive, everything is addictive. Hell I can get addicted to having midgets shove snapple bottles in my rectum. When damage to the lungs is made it is not from marijuana its from the properties of smoke. Marijuana unlike cigarettes does not cause lung damage, other then weakening the Cilia in your lungs. That's why I tell everyone to buy a vaporizer, health for you.
    HA and more people die from coffee then weed....true fact!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    But what REALLY makes it so dangerous, Is the question?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    The answer is that it kills you. Then it kills your family and everyone you love.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ganja isn't a drug. Its a plant get it straight.
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.
    LOL murder people....Classic

Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    No it's dangerous. More dangerous then heroin, crack and meth combined. It is 6,000 times more addictive then crack.
    Dude do not post. That is not a fact. It is not more addictive. First of all IT IS NOT ADDICTING. OMFG IDIOTS. Meth Dude METH IS MORE ADDICTING YOU GET METH MOUTH RETARD. Meth makes you stay awake for DAYS. You obviously do not know about any drug...PERIOD.
    No my mom did pot, now she's in prison, she shot my dad while on pot. It is the most dangerous drug because it makes you want to murder people.

Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    Dude do not post. That is not a fact. It is not more addictive. First of all IT IS NOT ADDICTING. OMFG IDIOTS. Meth Dude METH IS MORE ADDICTING YOU GET METH MOUTH RETARD. Meth makes you stay awake for DAYS. You obviously do not know about any drug...PERIOD.
    The marijuana is making him say this. Your just an addict protecting your drug. It's ok, we understand and support you.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    And also you cannot. CANNOT O/D on Ganja. PERIOD...Unless if it is laced. with raid....the guys out there will know what i am talking about if it is laced. They are the ones who know about Green. Don't need to explain myself.

Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The marijuana is making him say this. Your just an addict protecting your drug. It's ok, we understand and support you.
    What...lol you don't know me son. I havent smoked Ganja in a month and i don't crave it your just a dumb little kid that doesnt know smack about green. So go away. Your talking to the Ganja Master...It is not addicting. It is not a Fact MORON. Who told you that lie your mom? Wants he little son to be okay? You are a KID you have a f****** pet what is it called Habamon some queer S***..

Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    What...lol you don't know me son. I havent smoked Ganja in a month and i don't crave it your just a dumb little kid that doesnt know smack about green. So go away. Your talking to the Ganja Master...It is not addicting. It is not a Fact MORON. Who told you that lie your mom? Wants he little son to be okay?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    LOL what wants you to Murder people. That is not true. Ganja is a downer dude. You don't know you haven't Toked it thats why. It also how the person is....LOL OMFG wants you to murder people.LOL

Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    LOL what wants you to Murder people. That is not true. Ganja is a downer dude. You don't know you haven't Toked it thats why. It also how the person is....LOL OMFG wants you to murder people.LOL
    Scientific studies have shown that marijuana makes you crazy violent, have you seen reefer madness? It'll make you murder people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    the studies were wrong.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

B3LIAL (01-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Not true.....I have smoked Green for 10 years now. And i have not killed no one. And i do not smoke everyday you know why? Cause it is not addicting. Its a plant. It is not made by chemicals like other drugs. Like you said Meth. Meth they put everything. Clorox all that dude...

Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    the studies were wrong.
    Thank you sir. Thank you! Thanks to you.

Respect List
    No one f*** Respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Not true.....I have smoked Green for 10 years now. And i have not killed no one. And i do not smoke everyday you know why? Cause it is not addicting. Its a plant. It is not made by chemicals like other drugs. Like you said Meth. Meth they put everything. Clorox all that dude...
    Maybe this should enlighten you on the dangers of smoking reefer.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast