Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I realy hope it's not this texture thing causing those 2 bans above :s , i'm scared now for being banned
    I have seen i"ve been checked lately on vacbanned.com
    Last edited by stoffel04; 03-20-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    damn i thought this shit was undetectable wth kinda shit is that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Uninstalled the hacks just encase, my account has been checked twice already on vacbanned.com

Edit: Been checked 3 times, on average, the people who are banned have 50+ checks. So if you use the hacks too much or make it obvious, you will be checked more.
    Last edited by Enigma1196; 03-20-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1196 View Post
    Uninstalled the hacks just encase, my account has been checked twice already on vacbanned.com

Edit: Been checked 3 times, on average, the people who are banned have 50+ checks. So if you use the hacks too much or make it obvious, you will be checked more.
    According to vacbanned.com, I was checked twice before being banned so not all people that are banned have a lot of checks. I've only used lolbie's trainer for additional tokens and House's texture mod.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    lol my Vacbanned.com says i'm Banned and i've had two views....Good thing its on Black ops :P

I love @House for making this great program/textures. Keep up the gewd work!

Thanks
    Maybe the guys that are banned for using this are using Reduce Foliage
    For everyone, dont use the option Reduce Foliage! it will remove bushes
    curtains etc..

I was playing a game a few months ago on arkaden, you guys know that there are curtains
    in that house at the rounded bar right, well with the Reduce Foliage option i didnt see the curtains only thing
    i saw was a window so i jumped on a couch and i shot 2 guys, they were like WallHACKER!!! i was like heh wtf??
    i got some reports for that lucky im not banned ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I didn't use the reduce foliage and i got banned...

Also when the hell did they change the agreement? I agreed to the one they said that "Skins" were not vac bannable.

Now they are claiming they can now ban for it
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...7849-Radz-6869

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Now they are claiming they can now ban for it
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...7849-Radz-6869
    Nope, they r saying:
    Use caution when installing any game modifications, such as scripts or custom skins. Only download custom content from trusted sources. Hackers sometimes maliciously disguise their cheats to cause others to get banned

What actually means scripts/skins are not bannable but software from untrusted publishers may contain cheats what we dont know of wich will get you banned. its only a warning
    Last edited by ceas4r; 03-21-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I only use coloured players and explosives + clear scopes. and im not banned yet. so i should uninstall hack now?? :S

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sevii View Post
    I only use coloured players and explosives + clear scopes. and im not banned yet. so i should uninstall hack now?? :S
    Nah,
    i still think there is no way you could get banned for this O.o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think you get banned for the more obvious things in the texture hack, foliage, chams etc. I only used the clear scope and yellow explosives. But still, I might be wrong.

Thanks
    Yeah, when you're using hacks expect; weird things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    so you think if i use only coloured players and clear scopes i wont get banned, only if i use more changes like foliages and monochoromatic etc. i will get banned.

Thanks
    VAC can't ban for textures, unless as they say, the texture installers also malicously inserts changes to the game files that VAC does detect.

Reduce foliage is risky, and should only be used if you REALLY know the maps. It's very easy to forget, shoot through a fence or piece of cloth that shouldn't be possible to look through, which in effect gives you a limited wallhack.

Coloured player models in itself isn't possible for someone to spot as a hack. Essentially it looks like you're a player with great vision and reflexes, but unlike wh/aimbot there's nothing "impossible" about the way you do play with coloured player mpodels, to someone who would spectate your gameplay.

I do know for a fact that certain VAC employees manually check gameplay of some players. Apparently IW also has started to manually banned based on videos they manually review (Bancandy). The point is, using only textured models and avoiding reduced foliage will make your gameplay indistinguishable from someone who's actually good.

I'm also skeptical of people who "claim" to have gotten banned for "only" using a hack that is per definition undetectable. Either you used reduced foliage or something else. I remember people "claiming" to get banned for "only" using FoV changer. I have it on personal sources that VAC *could* but will never ban FoV change use, because they do not consider it an advantage, at least not in the degree that it's hacking.

Thanks
    trust me when i say you can get banned for this. i'm not saying you will but you can. i personally believe it revolves around skill level, with the coloured players i was able to beast up 48-4 tdm on underground. and sadly that was my average score. getting frequent 30-0 free for all was fun too.

Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast