Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Different Drugs/Household Highs

Do you guys do any different drugs?

Shit like;
    -Inhalants
    -Xanax
    -Codeine/Lean
    -Prescription drugs
    -Nutmeg
    -Morning Glory Seeds (LSA)

If so, list them here.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    LSD on occasions, MDMA on occasions as well (as long as I know I'm not getting a fucking meth bomb), anything with codeine, I've done morning glories but I hate how you have to throw em back up after a few minutes, Nutmeg just made me feel really sick after I felt really stoned, Mescaline, there are others but the majority are Research Drugs. Shit like 2c-I, 2c-E. etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    LSD on occasions, MDMA on occasions as well (as long as I know I'm not getting a fucking meth bomb), anything with codeine, I've done morning glories but I hate how you have to throw em back up after a few minutes, Nutmeg just made me feel really sick after I felt really stoned, Mescaline, there are others but the majority are Research Drugs. Shit like 2c-I, 2c-E. etc.
    am i the only one that likes methbombs?? haha srsly tough methbombs are pretty funny haha drop like 3pills at a party and im all over this girl just talking and talking and shit hhaha after i hit a rail of coke i can rap like never before but i have to admit that it sucks after the down is pretty down but as long as i have weed i srsly dont give a fuck how hard it is so weed is my favorite thing =)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freakshow101 View Post
    am i the only one that likes methbombs?? haha srsly tough methbombs are pretty funny haha drop like 3pills at a party and im all over this girl just talking and talking and shit hhaha after i hit a rail of coke i can rap like never before but i have to admit that it sucks after the down is pretty down but as long as i have weed i srsly dont give a fuck how hard it is so weed is my favorite thing =)
    If you keep taking Meth bombs you'll need more doses of meth in each pill, or you'll end up just taking more pills for the same feeling, while the down time just ghets worse and worse and before you know it you'll have a nice grey complexion with your skin eating itself away. Sounds lovely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

If you keep taking Meth bombs you'll need more doses of meth in each pill, or you'll end up just taking more pills for the same feeling, while the down time just ghets worse and worse and before you know it you'll have a nice grey complexion with your skin eating itself away. Sounds lovely.
    i knew everything you just told me except the grey skin complexion thing lol how does this affect a black guy? as long as you dont abuse them (everyday for more then a week) eat healthy and sleep i think it should go well and weed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freakshow101 View Post
    i knew everything you just told me except the grey skin complexion thing lol how does this affect a black guy? as long as you dont abuse them (everyday for more then a week) eat healthy and sleep i think it should go well and weed
    You're forgetting that every E pill needs a bindant. Meth is not able to be pressed together in pill form alone. What you've got i probably 3 parts meth, 1 part bindant. Bindants are usually stimulants, whereas both meth and the stimulant speed up the metabolism, heart rate, and cell reproduction. Even if you're black you can turn into a colorless version of yourself. By what you probably have it'll take five or six pills in a week to start the process. Once started it can not be reverted, only stopped. Also, each time you take any kind of E pill your Serotonin cache is depleted. By the way it sounds like you take these shits you'll have chronic depression within the year. Good luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Morning Glory probably made you throw up because it's laced with pesticide.

Find seeds that don't have pesticide.

R.I.P a great GM

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post

Morning Glory probably made you throw up because it's laced with pesticide.

Find seeds that don't have pesticide.
    Even without pesticides you're supposed to throw them up. LSA is much more unstable than LSD I wouldn't want to let that fully digest and eat my stomach lining, no sir But yeah I threw them up when I took them, but I prefer LSD over LSA anyways, smoother trip (Especially with benzo's).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Even without pesticides you're supposed to throw them up. LSA is much more unstable than LSD I wouldn't want to let that fully digest and eat my stomach lining, no sir But yeah I threw them up when I took them, but I prefer LSD over LSA anyways, smoother trip (Especially with benzo's).
    Yeah I know what you mean. When I did LSA I felt nothing for 2 hours then it suddenly hit me. It's unstable as fuck.

R.I.P a great GM

Thanks

Yeah I know what you mean. When I did LSA I felt nothing for 2 hours then it suddenly hit me. It's unstable as fuck.
    Did you have a bad trip your first time? I saw the most goriest shit when I took LSA. A massive valley with every person on the planet all laying down, dead in it. Their skin was oozing from the muscular tissue like a puss, but it kept coming out and dissolving into the ground. Their tissue muscle was brightly colored and spiraling in long wire-like strands into the sky where giant sets of hands were pulling the tissue-rope. It was fucked up, I had to take like eight benzo's to finally smooth the trip out, and by then I was OD'ing on benzo's and it fucked me up I stick with LSD now because of that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Did you have a bad trip your first time? I saw the most goriest shit when I took LSA. A massive valley with every person on the planet all laying down, dead in it. Their skin was oozing from the muscular tissue like a puss, but it kept coming out and dissolving into the ground. Their tissue muscle was brightly colored and spiraling in long wire-like strands into the sky where giant sets of hands were pulling the tissue-rope. It was fucked up, I had to take like eight benzo's to finally smooth the trip out, and by then I was OD'ing on benzo's and it fucked me up I stick with LSD now because of that.
    Jesus :/ Fortunately I've never had a bad trip on anything (even though I don't really do hallucinogens that much).

It's kinda hard to describe what I saw, it wasn't gory/violent at all though. Basically I remember waling to a bathroom, -BLANK MEMORY-, I'm at the bathroom and I wash my face with a cloth (I remember it being a hot as hell night). I look up into the mirror and I was staring at someone with a completely different face, not moving the slightest. I walked out (I was actually pretty creeped out) and sat down on my friends couch and laid down. I looked at his fan which was on max speed and it's like.. when car tyres go so fast it look like they are going backwards? Well the fan blade appeared to be going backwards. Which is pretty normal, I guess a fan on high speed would do that but when I looked around the room, it's like everything was imploding into itself like the fan blade... it's really hard to explain. I looked at his tv and that was imploding and spinning as well, but it had my reflection in it.

It was a weird as fuck night :/

R.I.P a great GM

Thanks

Jesus :/ Fortunately I've never had a bad trip on anything (even though I don't really do hallucinogens that much).

It's kinda hard to describe what I saw, it wasn't gory/violent at all though. Basically I remember waling to a bathroom, -BLANK MEMORY-, I'm at the bathroom and I wash my face with a cloth (I remember it being a hot as hell night). I look up into the mirror and I was staring at someone with a completely different face, not moving the slightest. I walked out (I was actually pretty creeped out) and sat down on my friends couch and laid down. I looked at his fan which was on max speed and it's like.. when car tyres go so fast it look like they are going backwards? Well the fan blade appeared to be going backwards. Which is pretty normal, I guess a fan on high speed would do that but when I looked around the room, it's like everything was imploding into itself like the fan blade... it's really hard to explain. I looked at his tv and that was imploding and spinning as well, but it had my reflection in it.

It was a weird as fuck night :/
    I think I know what your saying, you made one mistake though, you didn't cover the mirror I always tape something on my mirror so I can't look into it, when you look at yourself tripping, you get lost inside yourself ya know? It's terrible, I stared at myself for nine hours straight in my mirror one time, it was crazy.

Thanks
    I traveled a bit and was able to try some amazing things. A few of the more potent ones were Angels Trumpet really strong would not suggest doing this nor would I ever do it again. Ayahuasca really amazing I wasn't feeling well and the guide I was with offered to get me something to help me, after throwing up what felt like everything that I had eaten in the last 24 hours I had a pleasant "adventure" then after felt super healthy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4937razer View Post
    I traveled a bit and was able to try some amazing things. A few of the more potent ones were Angels Trumpet really strong would not suggest doing this nor would I ever do it again. Ayahuasca really amazing I wasn't feeling well and the guide I was with offered to get me something to help me, after throwing up what felt like everything that I had eaten in the last 24 hours I had a pleasant "adventure" then after felt super healthy.
    Ayahuasca is fantastic, and is used in thousands of herbal remedies as well

Thanks

Ayahuasca is fantastic, and is used in thousands of herbal remedies as well
    Yeah, when I got back from traveling I talked about it with my Psychology teacher who talked about how useful it was in dealing with addictions. Its annoying how they make things like this illegal (that are fairly healthy) yet other drugs are given out so freely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast