Thread: ....?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Cool ....?

Really weird bug I found while playing CF..I couldn't get a snapshot of it since I forgot what the button for save screenshot was. READ BELOW.

Right so i was playing in Alaska EM CLAN MATCH, (4 vs 4), and I found something really really bizarre. As soon as we entered, I could see no guns. None of them. And I looked around, I was like "wtf..? z8 seriously?". When I looked at the sky, I could see guns way up the sky, floating in mid-air. NOW THAT'S NOT THE BIZARRE PART JUST YET. Now if I could just go to the same spot where the guns originally were and pick it up like nothing has happened just the guns are floating no big deal, but the problem was the fact that I could NOT pick them up. I ran around, going over many different spots where the guns originally were, and I just could not pick them up! But what's even weirder is that my other mates can pick it up with no trouble, and they say that they see the guns perfectly, no floating nothing. They Lolled, and i was like wtf z8. My friends had to pick up a gun of my choice and drop it for me, and at that time it didn't float, then i could pick it up and kill. That was just for one match, and the next round, everything was back to normal. This is really really really bizarre, nothing as bizarre as this has ever happened to me in history of CF.

Any comments about this? Or have anyone gotten a bug exactly like me or similar to mine? Before at one time when guns were floating in mid-air I could still pick em up with no trouble but this time...something definitely went wrong. Lol..z8..what did I ever do...except hacking
    Last edited by JimTheGreat; 02-06-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Too Much Bugs... Z8 Only knows how to Ban People they don't have time to Fix Bugs but banning people
    ~~
    STUPID KUNTS

Thanks
    It's not Z8's fault... They have may more things to do. They get around to bug fixes when they can.
    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This has also happened to me. I was like WTF I am fucked for this CW... then I picked up a random weapon while running.

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Naver happened to me yet.
    Finally 500 posts YAY.
    WRONG
    Almost 1000 posts YAY.

[IMG]https://i1150.photobucke*****m/albums/o619/ryakhawk/Monterrsig.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC Coder View Post
    Too Much Bugs... Z8 Only knows how to Ban People they don't have time to Fix Bugs but banning people
    ~~
    STUPID KUNTS
    Z8 is just a SMALL company, without a lot of money. They have about 75 workers, and just a part of them working on Cf. So think 2:2 = 45 person working on Cf.
    There are about few hundread support ticket, and hacking report (mainly the noob's rage report), and they must see all frame to know that the player hacking or not. So they dont have too much time, and dont have a lot of worker...
    So dont swear them, they did very good job against the hackers, they developed the client error, they release fastest the new patchs after CfCh, they fix the most of the bugs as soon as they can...

Do you hate that the noobs push you into the wall ?
    It isnt the Z8's mistake, they just publish the Cf here, not develop, they cant edit the source code,the scripts, and others, they only can play with the server files.

QQ for the SmileGate to replace the "Alien Vs Predator 2" 's engine to a modern free game engine... (Cf have the "LithTech Jupiter") [Not excatly the AVP2's engine, but dont better so much]
    [AVP2 released in 1999, so i think you have notion about the performance]

The biggest fail, crossfire store everything in the memory, and this is, why there are so many hack feature available...

2; You dont like all of this, leave crossfire go play another game...
    Or the best, make a game yourself, and you can put in all thing what you want in a game....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post

Z8 is just a SMALL company, without a lot of money. They have about 75 workers, and just a part of them working on Cf. So think 2:2 = 45 person working on Cf.
    There are about few hundread support ticket, and hacking report (mainly the noob's rage report), and they must see all frame to know that the player hacking or not. So they dont have too much time, and dont have a lot of worker...
    So dont swear them, they did very good job against the hackers, they developed the client error, they release fastest the new patchs after CfCh, they fix the most of the bugs as soon as they can...

Do you hate that the noobs push you into the wall ?
    It isnt the Z8's mistake, they just publish the Cf here, not develop, they cant edit the source code,the scripts, and others, they only can play with the server files.

QQ for the SmileGate to replace the "Alien Vs Predator 2" 's engine to a modern free game engine... (Cf have the "LithTech Jupiter") [Not excatly the AVP2's engine, but dont better so much]
    [AVP2 released in 1999, so i think you have notion about the performance]

The biggest fail, crossfire store everything in the memory, and this is, why there are so many hack feature available...

2; You dont like all of this, leave crossfire go play another game...
    Or the best, make a game yourself, and you can put in all thing what you want in a game....
    Well Said , usaidinorsth?

7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113

List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed€ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)