Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Post Vindictus Leveling Options

The title is not what i really hope it to be, but at 6 in the morning who really cares. Mainly I was wondering if there was a way to advance a few levels without boring myself of doing the story and side-missions. Really, if ANYONE have SUPER QUICK ways of getting to level 70 I and many, many more (depends on whos looking at this) would gladly appreicate it. I starting over (COMPLETELY) and I have a level 29 or 30 Evie, a level 11 Lann and two level 1 Characters. (Fiona and Karok) I want to test drop and enhance luck between the 4 of them and I need to be able to have their levels at their highest extent so that I can experiment between the higher missions (sounds more fancier than dungons.(hope I spelled that right))

But anyone tactics that they use to advance their character from noob to semi pro (cant be master untill you have all titles and all +15 weapons and armor) is and will be accepted by...... *durmroll please*......

ME!! (getting ahead of myself)

Many thanks,

OOPS MY BAD

(P.S.) Dont you love MPGH (it rocks xD)
    As once said by Wayne Brady on Dave Chappell Show. "Smoke this Sh1t, Nigg@ You Don't Have A Choice In This!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    use hacks. >.<

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DrugsDealah For This Useful Post:

OOPS MY BAD (02-12-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsDealah View Post
    use hacks. >.<
    I kinda already do , but THANKS FOR THE ADVICE....

P.S. that was kinda of a noob answer ( Can yu make you comment more clearly Sir)
    As once said by Wayne Brady on Dave Chappell Show. "Smoke this Sh1t, Nigg@ You Don't Have A Choice In This!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You should have made your question to use more clear.

If your looking for what dungeons to use to lvl up quickly then do this following dungeons:

Dethrone the White Tyrant-> White Tyrant Challenge-> Shadow of Darkness-> Weeping Queen (VIP required if using MHwalker) or another option is Shady Forest instead of WQ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I accept your opinion. I'm just playing thanks for the information I will try it out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Welcome and you just need to lvl up to 20 I think and just work your way out. c:

Goodluck!

having a threesome with kristie and tieve
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsDealah View Post
    You should have made your question to use more clear.

If your looking for what dungeons to use to lvl up quickly then do this following dungeons:

Dethrone the White Tyrant-> White Tyrant Challenge-> Shadow of Darkness-> Weeping Queen (VIP required if using MHwalker) or another option is Shady Forest instead of WQ.
    this, this is the same method i use, i got my lvl 24 to lvl 70 in 3 days, using mhwalker pub, just bot the tyrant challenge for one night, and work your way up to better raids, and fyi, i donated for the vip mhwalker, totally worth it, theirs like a 20 sec wait period before every boat with pub, with vip, no wait time, i've lvled 3 characters to 70 in the last 5 days. and theres a leaderboard bypass, so no1 would know your botting unless you sell crazy amounts of loot on the market.
    Nexon walks into a bar, wait, wait, I meant Nexon walked into a bar that I was swinging at them.

Hit thanks please --------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JGS View Post
    this, this is the same method i use, i got my lvl 24 to lvl 70 in 3 days, using mhwalker pub, just bot the tyrant challenge for one night, and work your way up to better raids, and fyi, i donated for the vip mhwalker, totally worth it, theirs like a 20 sec wait period before every boat with pub, with vip, no wait time, i've lvled 3 characters to 70 in the last 5 days. and theres a leaderboard bypass, so no1 would know your botting unless you sell crazy amounts of loot on the market.
    OMTREE 3 days!!! maybe donating is the way to go now... if i have 5 or 10 bucks left over from bills(im just that dam cheap) ill give the donate option a try thanks for giving me you tactics for leveling quickly