Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Thanks
    So obvious that you just made an account just to get free hacks. If you been paying attention you would have known those are false alerts. Get a better antivirus your is crap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hei guys i just download this and it doesnt show on the task bar, adn it has gray scren help me ty

edti: nvm it just stuck on validate login

edit 2: i am no in play but it stuck on gray scren with my charachter profile on the left
    Last edited by AdolfTehCutie; 05-30-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mine doesn't even open.. no window, nothing.
    Windows 7 64 bit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Solved my problem, updated adobe flash player for INTERNET EXPLORER.

Thanks
    Thank you for revived his useful trainer, you are awesome guy! it bit took me to find this working program since CE and cheat guru kill it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    This is to everybody who is having problems for this trainer.
    1. make sure adobe flash player is updated for internet explorer(as that is the engine AQ uses)
    2.Make sure you have extracted all the files from the .zip folder. this can be done by winrar or 7-zip
    3.when you run AQ Elite.exe, run it AS ADMIN. this is done by right clicking and click on run as administrator. this will most likely fix the grey screen
    4. if the grey screen persists, make sure you are using windows vista/xp/7 on a 64-bit operating system. 32-bit may work but i have not confirmed this.
    5.if the problem still persists, in the application click 'elite hacks', then 'misc' and then 'update lore'. this will maybe allow you to log into AQ.
    6. if none of the above works then this aplication will not work for an unknown reason to me. PM me and i will run some diagnostics for you on that problem.
    Oh, and for all the noobs who think this is a virus because on virus total it gives 1/47 as a 'unknown' malicious software, be logical. 1/47 is illogical for all other virus scanners not to pick something up. also, this is a HACK. this HACKS AQ. to do that it needs some sort of software that will occasionally spring red flags. and MPGH has very good defences against this as he has posted 2 virus scans from 2 different companies to be approved. COMMON SENSE GUYS and thank you to the immortal and Dr.Stein for this trainer

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Update the flash player for IE, that should work

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheApexPredator View Post
    1. make sure adobe flash player is updated for internet explorer(as that is the engine AQ uses)
    2.Make sure you have extracted all the files from the .zip folder. this can be done by winrar or 7-zip
    3.when you run AQ Elite.exe, run it AS ADMIN. this is done by right clicking and click on run as administrator. this will most likely fix the grey screen
    4. if the grey screen persists, make sure you are using windows vista/xp/7 on a 64-bit operating system. 32-bit may work but i have not confirmed this.
    5.if the problem still persists, in the application click 'elite hacks', then 'misc' and then 'update lore'. this will maybe allow you to log into AQ.
    6. if none of the above works then this aplication will not work for an unknown reason to me. PM me and i will run some diagnostics for you on that problem.
    Oh, and for all the noobs who think this is a virus because on virus total it gives 1/47 as a 'unknown' malicious software, be logical. 1/47 is illogical for all other virus scanners not to pick something up. also, this is a HACK. this HACKS AQ. to do that it needs some sort of software that will occasionally spring red flags. and MPGH has very good defences against this as he has posted 2 virus scans from 2 different companies to be approved. COMMON SENSE GUYS and thank you to the immortal and Dr.Stein for this trainer

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Lol, I knew all of this thing when I use to be on Cheat engine until they removed Adventurequest trainers because of stupid artix's ads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    thanks, works great :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by megatimerman View Post
    Lol, I knew all of this thing when I use to be on Cheat engine until they removed Adventurequest trainers because of stupid artix's ads
    haha yeah same the AQ trainers i used to use/make were when it was still lore 3052! stuff like slim aq and such.

Thanks
    How do I fix the xp, it's more then I need to level up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thank you all for the fixes and the issues reported... as stated i am not the creator of this but there should be fixes in the earlier posts of this thread thank you again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheApexPredator View Post

I have a 32 bits system and it works! Win7 Ultimate 86x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynor69 View Post
    I have a 32 bits system and it works! Win7 Ultimate 86x
    Well thanks for the update

Thanks
    Got this working on a new account and character and this hack is AWESOME! Now I can go sleep for a few hours while the trainer, er, trains me! Thanks for this, will tinker around with it more later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oguoda View Post
    Got this working on a new account and character and this hack is AWESOME! Now I can go sleep for a few hours while the trainer, er, trains me! Thanks for this, will tinker around with it more later.
    Not a problem glad this could help you

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast