Thanks

Multiplayer problem.

Hello guys. Recently I've been VACBanned. So my Steam account had been blocked and it's the most possible reason that I can't connect to MW3 multiplayer server. Now, I have a question. Is the ban only limited in MW3, or the Steam account? I mean, can I play MW2 multiplayer? Or because my account is banned, so I can't play any Steam related multiplayer games? Thanks a lot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anflug View Post
    Hello guys. Recently I've been VACBanned. So my Steam account had been blocked and it's the most possible reason that I can't connect to MW3 multiplayer server. Now, I have a question. Is the ban only limited in MW3, or the Steam account? I mean, can I play MW2 multiplayer? Or because my account is banned, so I can't play any Steam related multiplayer games? Thanks a lot!
    As I responded to your VM.

Your other games won't be affected after the last information I got.
    But source games will be banned all.

Means: If you get banned on ONE source game.
    All the other SOURCE GAMES will be banned as well.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Note: CoD Is NOT an SOURCE GAME.

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you should still be able to play mw2 or other games
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    ImageBam

This is my status now. And is that mean I can buy MW2 and play MW2 multiplayer?

And Jorndel, I'm pretty interested in your account switch advice. You mean I can register another account, use the same key code which I've used to activate MW3 on my old Steam account to activate MW3 on another account again?

Final question: Is that the reason I can't connect to MW3 multiplayer server? And is reported by someone can cause me ban? Since I've already use it wisely, and always in barracks.

ImageBam

And this is what I got after the hell long loading time of "Connecting to Online Services".

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...7849-RADZ-6869

And here it said:

Important:
    All VAC bans are permanent - Valve has a zero-tolerance policy for cheating and will not lift VAC bans under any circumstances.

So... Can I still play MW3 actually...? I really use it wisely, I didn't get 56 kills 6 deaths... And I activate all hacks in barracks... I really do... Then why I can still get banned... Why...
    Last edited by Anflug; 02-16-2012 at 07:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    This is my status now. And is that mean I can buy MW2 and play MW2 multiplayer?
    Yes, as long as you don't hack. VAC doesn't give bans for detecting a hack once, but the second time it detect you will get banned. There is usually a delay on a week or more before the ban rolls out.
    And VAC will ban you the first time it detects a hack if it has ever detected another hack from your acc.

And Jorndel, I'm pretty interested in your account switch advice. You mean I can register another account, use the same key code which I've used to activate MW3 on my old Steam account to activate MW3 on another account again? No, once a serial for Steam is activated it cannot be used anymore.

Final question: Is that the reason I can't connect to MW3 multiplayer server? And is reported by someone can cause me ban? Since I've already use it wisely, and always in barracks.
    You can't play MW3 MP if you are VAC banned, though you should still be able to play SP. I am pretty sure Steam and VAC doesn't give shit about reports. Especially not VAC since it is completely automated.

So... Can I still play MW3 actually...? I really use it wisely, I didn't get 56 kills 6 deaths... And I activate all hacks in barracks... I really do... Then why I can still get banned... Why...
    Because you used a hack... It doesn't matter if you get 100 kills and 0 deaths. That's not the part that gets you banned. It's the hack...
    And 56-6 is not hacky at all, i do that quite often...

I can recommend that you play aMW3 if you still wanna play MW3

Anymore?
    Last edited by Nachos; 02-16-2012 at 10:41 AM.

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    1. To play mw3 again create another steam account and buy it again (off of steam or russan key whatever)
    2. don't hack again and it won't happen..again
    3. reports won't get you banned ever
    4. using hacks in barracks doesn't matter... it's game trainers that matters
    5. only way of getting banned is using old address that they are look after aka detected hacks
    6. free weekend is coming so hack all you want on another account

done
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?
    [img]https://i360.photobucke*****m/albums/oo45/blood188/Untitled-3.jpg?t=1284590977[/img]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    I can recommend that you play aMW3 if you still wanna play MW3
    What is aMW3? Can you explain in detail? Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
    1. To play mw3 again create another steam account and buy it again (off of steam or russan key whatever)
    Uhh... You mean I need to pay real cash to buy the game again? Can I get a serial number on the internet? I mean serials for cracked MW3.
    It's game trainers that matters
    Then, you mean, using trainers will easily get me banned? For example prestige hack? If it is easily detected, then I wonder why those guys still create such hacks...
    free weekend is coming
    How can I know when will free weekend come? And what is free weekend? Thanks a lot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    What is aMW3? Can you explain in detail? Thank you!
    It is a free version of MW3 where you can play multiplayer for free on other servers than the Steam ones. All the cracked versions are just SP.

Uhh... You mean I need to pay real cash to buy the game again? Can I get a serial number on the internet? I mean serials for cracked MW3.
    You cannot play the official version of MW3 multiplayer without buying the game, but you can play alterMW3.

Then, you mean, using trainers will easily get me banned? For example prestige hack? If it is easily detected, then I wonder why those guys still create such hacks...
    Some functions in some trainers will get you banned if they use detected addresses. And people make them because they think it is fun and it might help other people. And no one knows when VAC updates and starts searching for some of the addresses the trainers use.

How can I know when will free weekend come? And what is free weekend? Thanks a lot!
    Free weekend is this weekend. Just download the game to a new Steam acc and hack all you want.

Thanks
    It is a free version of MW3 where you can play multiplayer for free on other servers than the Steam ones.
    Can I get this in this forum? And is there anything need to be noticed?
    You cannot play the official version of MW3 multiplayer without buying the game
    Hmm... Just to be sure, I must buy a new game if I want to play multiplayer in my situation?
    Just download the game to a new Steam acc and hack all you want.
    If I must pay real cash to buy a new MW3, then how can I download the game into a new Steam account? And one more thing, can alterMW3 be hacked?

Thanks a lot for answering Nachos!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Can I get this in this forum? And is there anything need to be noticed?
    alterIWnet • View topic - alterMW3 MP-RIP Torrent and look at the forum, you should be able to find everything there.

Hmm... Just to be sure, I must buy a new game if I want to play multiplayer in my situation?
    No, you can play alterMW3.

If I must pay real cash to buy a new MW3, then how can I download the game into a new Steam account? And one more thing, can alterMW3 be hacked?
    You get it into a new Steam acc by logging off and then registering a new account. alterMW3 can be hacked... Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 AlterIW MW3 Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking and the official forum.

Thanks a lot for answering Nachos!
    NP