Thanks

Completely new,looking for a OHK hack or a free console (EU)

Hello everybody,I'm new here and I hope this is the right place for this thread

I'm completely new/noob with hacks etc...already downloaded vinject,but looking for a OHK hack or a console containing it...possibly for free^^ (don't like bots,I enjoy playing lol O_O but need to make some money for personal uses)...may someone help me plz? AUTARCHY@hotmail.it if needed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Go to the tutorials and you'll see the thread Basic Hack and Guide for complete noobs.

It will guide you through everything.

Thanks
    hi :P here is the god mode and ohk only need to find console for it.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...a-bindfix.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    And right now the bot(hacks) are detected in EU so you might wanna wait for the creators to update them.

Thanks
    oh...okay ...thank you very much for the replies...anyway I was just looking for an already made OHK hack XD to load with vinject...as I'm completely noob in making one etc...ahaha :°D be patient plz...
    thank you again

Thanks
    yh dont inject or use MHwalker on vindi EU while ur trying to use it on a second acc which has the same IP like ur main account has... if u do it... well then u'll
    get perm ban...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughHeart View Post
    yh dont inject or use MHwalker on vindi EU while ur trying to use it on a second acc which has the same IP like ur main account has... if u do it... well then u'll
    get perm ban...
    So if created a new email address, and new vindy account......then created a bot/alt.....is there still a chance I can get perm ban >??
    I started my first MMO in November 2011.....I think I kinda likey...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madrunner01 View Post
    So if created a new email address, and new vindy account......then created a bot/alt.....is there still a chance I can get perm ban >??
    yes it is... cuz u got the same IP... u gotta use a random IP via proxy and a fake acc with a fake email adress ofc... i dont know how it is on NA really... but on EU
    to try botting on the same IP where ur main acc is... it is like to WASTE ur WHOLE GAMING TIME FOR NOTHING... in EU it is that they have game logs... they see which IP when logs in... and they see with what... means they know what u ''tried'' to do, as example, ur JUST trying to use MHwalker and it doesnt matter if u fail later at botting... just if u log in with it... they'll see it... same goes for the injection... if u just inject anything and log with it in.... well friend... then ur ****** up bro...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    yes it is... cuz u got the same IP... u gotta use a random IP via proxy and a fake acc with a fake email adress ofc... i dont know how it is on NA really... but on EU
    to try botting on the same IP where ur main acc is... it is like to WASTE ur WHOLE GAMING TIME FOR NOTHING... in EU it is that they have game logs... they see which IP when logs in... and they see with what... means they know what u ''tried'' to do, as example, ur JUST trying to use MHwalker and it doesnt matter if u fail later at botting... just if u log in with it... they'll see it... same goes for the injection... if u just inject anything and log with it in.... well friend... then ur ****** up bro...
    I thought it would be ok for the simple fact that it seems NA is kinda lax on this. But I will play the safer route. Thanks. But I have no idea how to create a random ip via proxy for Vindy. any clue to point me in the right direction ??

Thanks
    I thought it would be ok for the simple fact that it seems NA is kinda lax on this. But I will play the safer route. Thanks. But I have no idea how to create a random ip via proxy for Vindy. any clue to point me in the right direction ??
    From what I understand Nexon NA does not do IP bans.
    I've been using an alt for a while, never even got the alt banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsbd View Post
    Wow. That is reassuring to hear I guess. But how sure are you about this ?? And when you say you've been using an alt for "a while" .....how long ??

Thanks
    The programm is called ''Profixier'' look it up here >>>
    dont know if it will help u... but I hope so... anyway dont do this mistake... like ''lets try it out'' u wanna try it out? then really on a fake ip... good luck and have fun...

Thanks
    Wow. That is reassuring to hear I guess. But how sure are you about this ?? And when you say you've been using an alt for "a while" .....how long ??
    5-6 Months I believe.
    Before that I used my main, That didn't get banned either.
    You'd probably get a better response from someone doing it for a longer period of time. But, in my experience, never got banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsbd View Post
    Neither EU... but once u have botted then they ban EVERY acc which is on ur IP... ofc u can make another acc...
    But im just saying... dont risk ur main acc for ''being lazy'' and invest this short time for researching how use proxy (or proxifizier) instead off
    wasting ur whole time... and then the time u will need for another main chara...

Thanks
    Neither EU... but once u have botted then they ban EVERY acc which is on ur IP... ofc u can make another acc...
    But im just saying... dont risk ur main acc for ''being lazy'' and invest this short time for researching how use proxy (or proxifizier) instead off
    wasting ur whole time... and then the time u will need for another main chara...
    This is true. Can never be too safe.