Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks

Disappointed In America

This video seriously disappoints me. I thought that we have built a better country than this.

Thanks
    Dude what the fuck. Damn government.

Also at 1:44 LOL
    Last edited by | ∞ |; 02-19-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yea, some people are just stoned in the head.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iPewPew View Post
    Yea, some people are just stoned in the head.
    Most of our government are stoned in the head.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Are you fucking stupid stupid. Another dumb fuck who says BLAME THE GOVERNMENT for the acts of a few dumb individuals, or people who felt threatened and took action one step further then necessary. You should thank the government for everything you own, for all the freedoms you take for granted. In another country you would be getting your door kicked down right about now for bad-mouthing the government. Shut the fuck. Because you don't know shit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

[SMA] Paradise` (02-20-2012)

Threadstarter
    The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Are you fucking stupid stupid. Another dumb fuck who says BLAME THE GOVERNMENT for the acts of a few dumb individuals, or people who felt threatened and took action one step further then necessary. You should thank the government for everything you own, for all the freedoms you take for granted. In another country you would be getting your door kicked down right about now for bad-mouthing the government. Shut the fuck. Because you don't know shit.
    I am grateful for all the freedom that our government gives us, but what the police are doing in the video just isn't right. In one of the clips you see them rushing towards an already unconscious man like it's a race, and the winner gets to beat the man. I'm not bashing our government in anyway. I'm just saying I feel there needs to be some changes in the way our police force handles things. None of the police in this video have been charged. Also, what the police did to these people in the video, they've most likely done to someone else when there weren't cameras. If there is no change in law, or government the police are going to keep doing this, knowing that they will not be charged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll thank the government when they stop letting elitists filth bully our Congressman and Senate
    I'll thank the government when they audit the Federal bank, or seize it as government property.
    I'll thank the government when they stop trying to systematically dismantle a democracy that has worked for this country for over 2 decades.
    I think some people fail to realize that it wasn't a bunch of high payed suits that built this great Country up to what it is today.
    It was the people, the working class.Yet where are the tax breaks for us?
    As far as this video goes and police brutality..yeah it's out of fucking hand. We aren't just talking about isolated incidents here.
    We've all seen what happens when a peaceful assembly takes place. I love America, but something is wrong.
    The public opinion of this Country worldwide is at an all time low, and you know what? I can completely understand it.
    We hop out of one war, only to send 150,000 more troops to another part of the world to police that demographic.
    One Bill that infringes on the 5th amendment gets pulled, only to have 2 others pop up that are just as bad, if not worse.
    Our media is completely ass backwards..hence why you see a majority of mindless smut opposed to real issues.

Somethings gotta give here bro.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Diminished (02-29-2012),| ∞ | (02-20-2012)

Thanks
    This is what we should do with people like that:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Only in America....
    Jks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Not representative of the whole government....

But they probly would all do this

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

Total money spent buying CA accounts:

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

Thanks
    This is fucking wrong!

Thanks
    almost all the european countries have more freedom than americans yet we dont have many problems with abusive cops .
    and if a police officer doesnt act right , he/she gets fired and most of the time has to go to jail for several months .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I'll thank the government when they stop letting elitists filth bully our Congressman and Senate
    I'll thank the government when they audit the Federal bank, or seize it as government property.
    I'll thank the government when they stop trying to systematically dismantle a democracy that has worked for this country for over 2 decades.
    I think some people fail to realize that it wasn't a bunch of high payed suits that built this great Country up to what it is today.
    It was the people, the working class.Yet where are the tax breaks for us?
    As far as this video goes and police brutality..yeah it's out of fucking hand. We aren't just talking about isolated incidents here.
    We've all seen what happens when a peaceful assembly takes place. I love America, but something is wrong.
    The public opinion of this Country worldwide is at an all time low, and you know what? I can completely understand it.
    We hop out of one war, only to send 150,000 more troops to another part of the world to police that demographic.
    One Bill that infringes on the 5th amendment gets pulled, only to have 2 others pop up that are just as bad, if not worse.
    Our media is completely ass backwards..hence why you see a majority of mindless smut opposed to real issues.

Somethings gotta give here bro.
    I completely agree with you but you're missing the crux of my argument. When ignorant fucks like this keyboard warrior point fingers thataway, without ever doing anything about it, it just pisses me off beyond belief.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I completely agree with you but you're missing the crux of my argument. When ignorant fucks like this keyboard warrior point fingers thataway, without ever doing anything about it, it just pisses me off beyond belief.

Well it's not like he can single handedly stop police brutality..
    I mean yeah there are bigger issues than this to be tackled,
    but keep in mind that's his opinion and he has a RIGHT to express that..no need to bug out on him for it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (02-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Well it's not like he can single handedly stop police brutality..
    I mean yeah there are bigger issues than this to be tackled,
    but keep in mind that's his opinion and he has a RIGHT to express that..no need to bug out on him for it.
    You have a point but neither will he do anything, ever. The majority of public thinks, some one else will do it. That said I often don't care for others opinions.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast