Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

APBot V.3 ! With MusicBot!

GameBot Clicked Too Fast, Its Fixed Now.

READ THIS POST OR THE BOT WOULDN'T WORK BECAUSE ITS PROTECTED BY PASSWORD.

To All Guest, Check It And Don't You Think Its The time For Make An Account On MPGH And Try It Out ? :P

This Is The Release Of The Amazing APBot v.3

Cannot Be Patched !

Big Upgrade, thats why i deleted the other one.
    This Bot Contains SpamBot, MusicBot, GameBot, Auto-Quest . Everything is protected by a Password, Because, Missing 1 Map On The Auto-Quest, The More Long And Hard ... (DV)It Will Bug If You Start It. And People Have To Read The Thread Before Enjoy It

EveryThing Is Write On, They Explain What SpamBot,MusicBot,GameBot,Auto-Quest Do.

You Should Read Every Pop Up 1 Time Or More.

I Need To Know If It Work For All Windows (Win7 32b)(Vista 32b-64)(XP 32b-64b) Thanks

The Feature GameBot Is An Auto-F5,Anti-Afk Kick, Deny Friends Request/Game Invite, Click On Ok If You Get Kick, You Can Host The Room With And If Player Aren't Ready, It Will Click The OK, If You Got ********* Hack You Can Use It For Co-Op.
    If you Don't Have it, You Can Use GameBot For Farm In The Event Channel While You Are AFK.

Please Say What You Think Of It In Reply, Thanks,Also, I Want To Know Any Problem You Got.

I Repeat, EVERY Feature Are Protected By A Password.

I Cannot Give Password Auto-quest Because Auto-Quest Isnt Complete, If You Start It, It Will GIve You An Error And People Will Spam Reply Saying It, thats Why I Don't Give Password Of It For Now.

APBotV3 Should Work Perfectly If You Are On 64b. If You Are On 32b And It Work For You, Please Ask It In Reply. Thanks

Password For SpamBot Is : ''export''
    Password For GameBot Is : ''poteau''
    Password For MusicBot Is : ''beigne''

Enjoy, Credits To AVA Player(me), Waiting On Getting My Real AVA Player Account From Mpgh Back.

Looking For Somes Great Coder For Make A Team Got A message Already

If Someone Post It Somewhere Else, And I Found You, Better For You To Run.

Virus Scan : 1 : https://www.virustotal.com/file/0dd2...is/1329874329/ : 2 :APBotV3.rar - Jotti's malware scan

ScreenShot : https://i41.tinypic.com/5f0y6b.png

Feel Free To Ask For A Feat. I Should Add In This Post Only, It Cannot Be A Hack,It Have To Be A BOT

DOWNLOAD, OPEN WITH WINRAR/UNZIP EXTRACT THE .exe AND THE FODLER ON DESKTOP OR IT WOULDN'T WORK
    THEN PUT THE MUSIC YOU WANNA ADD IN THE MUSICBOT IN THAT FOLDER (APBOT) And Enjoy!

CHECK THE VIDEO, YOU WILL NEED IT.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 02-22-2012 at 01:38 PM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

AeriaTube (07-04-2012),AMGxDirtyX (05-03-2012),canınacakam (06-21-2012),castel2 (08-10-2012),corndog890 (02-22-2012),Cyber AVA (06-30-2012),dankmagicninja (07-24-2012),duki (04-25-2012),electric123 (04-29-2012),iAMzE (06-23-2012),Jairocr (07-07-2012),Julian654 (06-25-2013),khathiennhat (07-16-2012),lilpac (02-22-2012),malaksasar (05-02-2012),motiboskila111 (05-02-2012),rahaga99 (02-21-2012),theorc (06-16-2012)

Thanks
    le /approval

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    looks good but what language did you code it in?

Thanks
    I make my all bot using WinAutomation, for make a small bot like auto-f5 it take 1 min, for make a bot like i did it take a week or more, its Coding Using WInAutomation Code, I am learning C++, and use WinAutomation for my bot, until i can code in C++

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post
    le /approval
    Sorry Woods, i release when i got a new version done... There No Point Of Releasing Auto-questBot here (sorry) One Position Kill (hack) Is Needed For It, If Ever There One In MPGH VIP or a public release, i will add the Auto-QuestBot, Until that i have no more idea about what add on it, if you got somes, feel free to ask it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    I make my all bot using WinAutomation, for make a small bot like auto-f5 it take 1 min, for make a bot like i did it take a week or more, its Coding Using WInAutomation Code, I am learning C++, and use WinAutomation for my bot, until i can code in C++

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Sorry Woods, i release when i got a new version done... There No Point Of Releasing Auto-questBot here (sorry) One Position Kill (hack) Is Needed For It, If Ever There One In MPGH VIP or a public release, i will add the Auto-QuestBot, Until that i have no more idea about what add on it, if you got somes, feel free to ask it
    Don't worry about making him approve. Staff members love logs :P

And WinAutomation is like a macrorecorder?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Don't worry about making him approve. Staff members love logs :P

And WinAutomation is like a macrorecorder?

winAutomation can be a macro recorder is you use this option, but with a macro recorder you cannot do what i did, i use the command options, if you want i can teach you how it work

@Woods, my reward is : every player that are happy and love my bot <3

Can Anyone Who Tryed It And followed My Instruction say me if the musicbot work please ?
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 02-21-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks
    winAutomation can be a macro recorder is you use this option, but with a macro recorder you cannot do what i did, i use the command options, if you want i can teach you how it work

Very good reward indeed. Keep up the good work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I am currently testing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    nice this is awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I have a question i read this post over and over i tried in-game and yes indeed its a very useful tool but 1 question what map is this supposed to be used for? I know i am noob =P no need to say

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Can Anyone Who Tryed It And followed My Instruction say me if the musicbot work please ?
    Ah I see. I might make bots during the summer when I have time using AutoIT. D:

and I don't like testing on my account since it's my legit with a 2.0+ kill death ratio (I'm actually good at the game xD) and decent rank

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Ah I see. I might make bots during the summer when I have time using AutoIT. D:

and I don't like testing on my account since it's my legit with a 2.0+ kill death ratio (I'm actually good at the game xD) and decent rank
    you aren't the only one xD,but i use alt like SPAMBOTLOL xLoVeMex, OmGYeah,... for test

but well this bot cannot be detected if you make it with command, because its Window Fonctions .

And If AVA Make Window Detected, i think everyone will get bad x.x

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rahaga99 View Post
    I have a question i read this post over and over i tried in-game and yes indeed its a very useful tool but 1 question what map is this supposed to be used for? I know i am noob =P no need to say
    If You Dont Have a Hack And You Are Talking About GameBot Go In events channel for AFK-Farm or if you aren't talking about the GameBot, which Feature Are you Talking About?
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 02-21-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    I Miss the old time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

rahaga99 (02-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    you aren't the only one xD,but i use alt like SPAMBOTLOL xLoVeMex, OmGYeah,... for test

but well this bot cannot be detected if you make it with command, because its Window Fonctions .

And If AVA Make Window Detected, i think everyone will get bad x.x

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

If You Dont Have a Hack And You Are Talking About GameBot Go In events channel for AFK-Farm or if you aren't talking about the GameBot, which Feature Are you Talking About?
    i was tlking bout the famring thing and yes it worked except what do you win because to get the 25% sp you need atleast some kills am i right thats what i saw in the event channel

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaga99 View Post
    i was tlking bout the famring thing and yes it worked except what do you win because to get the 25% sp you need atleast some kills am i right thats what i saw in the event channel
    FArming in this = your team take the case and get back with at your base, that give +1 attack score every round you attack, when you def you dont get point
    but you get nice exp and sp from the attacks score
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    the download link not working for me

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast