Thanks

PyExternalBoxMW3

Greetings all.

I'd like to give you a peek at what i've been working on for the last months.

Many of you remember sph4ck and dheir's python external hack from MW2, and subsequently BLOPS, known as PyExternalBox (or you know one of its many variants and predecessors). At the release of MW3, I got in touch with sph4ck, and he and I have been working on a MW3 version of that hack with a number of new features.

Sph4ck very quickly got the besics of the hack working, namely aimbot, wallhack, and radar, although with any major update there were small bugs, which we've been ironing out. since his last update (december 13), sph4ck has been largely inactive on the project, telling me recently that he's lost interest for now, and is working on other things at the moment.

As a refresher, or for those who havn't heard of or used the older versions of this hack, I'll give you the elevator pitch. PyExternalBox is a very powerful, feature-packed multihack written in python. It can be completely configured by the user, for anything from super aggressive pwnsauce to stealthy, believable gameplay. It does not modify game behaviour in any way, do any memory writes, inject any code, or modify the function stack of the game. The only way it interacts with the game is through reading memory in one-way operations, and using a virtual keyboard and mouse. It's interface is displayed on the windows Vista/7 aero desktop overlay (sorry xp users) and the game must be played in windowed mode in order for it to work. (It does also work in pseudo-fullscreen, when the game is run in windowed mode without a border, and the resolution is set to the same resolution as your primary monitor.)

Here is a list of features we've ported to MW3 from older versions of the hack (MW2 and BLOPS):
    • Wallhack: boxes around all players. Lines to enemy players.
    • Aimbot: lock on to player closest to the crosshairs at any time
    • Radar/minimap: a minimap like the game's minimap which rotates, shows the map image, and all players.
    • larger static map: map which shows all players and the entire map at once, doesnt rotate. good for air strikes, etc.
    • rage target: change the ESP color of a specific player you decide to hate.
    • customizable aimbot rate, color scheme, etc. enable or disable any feature.
    • show/alert you when enemies are behind you or back and to the side, off screen with arrow sprites.

And here is a quick list of things I've added, new to the MW3 version.
    • aim detection system: detects when enemy players are aiming at you, and warns you with a faint transparent colored overlay on the screen, while also making that player's ESP color very bright to show the threat.
    • improvements to rage targeting: multiple rage targets can now be specified in the config file, with seperate colors, control keys, and playersets. (make a blue rage target for your teammates, so you can keep track of friends, or multiple enemy targets to mark enemy clans, etc.)
    • added a configurable "friends list", allowing you to add the names of your friends, clanmates, hacking pals, party members, whatever, and have them be shown in a different color on the ESP and map so you can keep track of them.
    • added optional displaying of player names on the static map
    • external radar: move the static radar out of the game window and scale it up to have a full-sized external map. great for multi-monitor systems.
    • all new sprites
    • item tracking: hack shows you scavenger bags and dropped weapons so you never run out of ammo. also draws sprites for all explosives, claymores, grenades, etc.
    • riot shield warning: enemy riot shields are annoying. be warned in advance with an obvious shield sprite.
    • screenshots: when you press the steam screenshot button (F12 by default) the hack will also take a screenshot too, which shows the game AND the hack overlay, instead of just the game, as steam does.
    • chat spamming module: customizeable. three modes- (1) bind specific messages to specific keys. (2) one key picks randomly from a list of phrases (3) tell greentext stories [4chan] line by line, from a library.
    • error logging: more of a utility feature, but now the hack can log problems it has to a file, for easy debugging, etc.

lastly, heres a list of things I'm still planning to implement or port from other versions.
    • c4 auto trigger: from blops hack, used to trigger c4 automatically when enemy gets near it
    • enemy ammo counter
    • killstreak counter: from blops and MW2 hack
    • grenade cooking counter: from blops hack
    • and more...

At the moment, I'm not completely comfortable releasing this, because I havn't spent any time working on making it more difficult to detect with VAC. currently, with only myself and a few other users who all run it from source, it's completely undetectable. Once the files / source is available online however, it won't take long to become detectable, and for bans to roll out. I've got a couple ideas for working on solving this, and If anybody else has any, I'd love to hear them. I WILL release something eventually, but I'd like to spend the time to try to make it as VAC resistant as possible before letting it into the wild. As such, I'm not really sure when I'll have a version suitable for release. I'm sorry if this is a dissapointment to some of you, but I want to do this right.

I'm posting some screenshots with this, just so you guys can see what's new. I'd post videos, but Fraps only captures the game itself, not the overlay. If anyone knows a solution to that, let me know. And again, if you guys have any feedback or ideas, etc. I'd love to hear them.

<3,

c0z3n

.............._____.........._____
    ............./.....|........|___..\
    ............/../|..|.........___\..\
    .....______/../.|..|________|_____..\______
    ..../.....|..|..|..|___..../......|..|.....\
    .../../|..|..|..|..|.../../..__...|..|..|\..\
    ..|..|.|__|..|..|..|../../..|..|..|..|..|.|..|
    ..|..|____|..|__|..|./../___|..|__|..|..|.|..|
    ...\______|________|/_______|________|__|.|__|

Major credits to sph4ck, dheir, KN4CK3R, and everybody else who's contributed to various versions of this hack in the past.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    BPKrT.png  

53beM.png  

lLmMc.png  

aRtQ5.png  

vA6yz.png  

Last edited by c0z3n; 02-21-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: spelling: "muself" -> "myself"

#================
    #c0z3n.org
    #blog.c0z3n.org
    #================

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to c0z3n For This Useful Post:

BallSmall (05-24-2012),KeyTools (02-21-2012),madsx23 (04-26-2012),nomercy1234567 (02-24-2012)

Thanks
    Just don't directly release the source code.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Awesome! I hope this is as good as it was in Mw2!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Next time, upload to an imagehost.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Threadstarter
    You might know me as 'c0z3n'
    Donator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Next time, upload to an imagehost.
    They are on imgur, shall I edit my post, or is it not worth bothering at this point?

#================
    #c0z3n.org
    #blog.c0z3n.org
    #================

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Don't worry about it this time, just remember in the future.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Threadstarter
    Donator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Don't worry about it this time, just remember in the future.
    will do, sorry for the mistake.

#================
    #c0z3n.org
    #blog.c0z3n.org
    #================

Thanks
    Shouldn't you post this in the main section as a preview of your upcoming hack?

Threadstarter
    Donator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
    Shouldn't you post this in the main section as a preview of your upcoming hack?
    I thought so too, but it got moved.

#================
    #c0z3n.org
    #blog.c0z3n.org
    #================

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by c0z3n View Post
    I thought so too, but it got moved.
    Oh , Well your hacks looks amazing.

Thanks
    Looks sexy, cant wait! Do you plan to implement pattern scanning?

Threadstarter
    Donator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by N1pp@ View Post
    Looks sexy, cant wait! Do you plan to implement pattern scanning?
    Ah yes, I suppose I forgot to mention that. Pattern scanning has been ported, but a number of the patterns broke at the last MW3 update and I haven't bothered to update the patters just yet, as the hardcoded offsets are just fine for now and I've been working on some other new features not listed here.

Sometime soon when i get the time, I'll fix the patterns.

short answer: yes.

#================
    #c0z3n.org
    #blog.c0z3n.org
    #================

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Looks nice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Is it as good as BydloBot? This hack was amazing! Can't wait until it updates so I'm looking for something serious and free like bydlobot. Hope I found what I was looking for