Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamMaker View Post
    Is good to see ppl like bf3(I DO) but, i don't know was BF3 sold better than MW3?
    MW3 was always more popular because of the lack of intelligence it takes to play. BF3 requires more effort and hence more skill, many COD players can't compete in BF3 because its simply to hard for them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noovaa For This Useful Post:

oberzine (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    The weapons sound in MW3 a lot better. BF3 seems so shitty for me and I don't know why.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seibay View Post
    The weapons sound in MW3 a lot better. BF3 seems so shitty for me and I don't know why.
    See, everyone says BF3 and COD are 2 different games, but really if you turned BF3 into an arcade it would still be better then COD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 I have tested both and I can say you cant compare MW3 with BF3 BF3 have Vehicles adn MW3 not MW3 more Action BF3 bigger maps every game has its Advanteges but I would say that BF3 was for my own the better Game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteout23 View Post
    Personally I find fun aspects and annoying aspects to both games. If I had to play one and not the other it would be COD but that's just me. Also, the opinion that BF3 is an "Ultra Realistic" Shooter and COD is an "Arcade" Shooter is only half true. They are both video game shooters thus making them both Arcade shooters. If BF3 was "Ultra Realistic" everyone would have one life and games would take forever and nobody would move at all. But, again, that's just how I see it.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

That's just simply false I play COD more than BF3 but I'm on service star 5 with little effort. BF3 is not harder than COD and does not take more skill it just takes more patience.
    And thats what noobs count as skill.

But how much more did mw3 sell ?
    Then we can calculate if it will sell more than cod with bf4 or bf5
    It will eventually, unless activision and those have hidden a new epic game engine and will release it.

More and more people like it but many feel uncomfortable with it.
    I know it from my own friends.

Thanks
    Personally I find fun aspects and annoying aspects to both games. If I had to play one and not the other it would be COD but that's just me. Also, the opinion that BF3 is an "Ultra Realistic" Shooter and COD is an "Arcade" Shooter is only half true. They are both video game shooters thus making them both Arcade shooters. If BF3 was "Ultra Realistic" everyone would have one life and games would take forever and nobody would move at all. But, again, that's just how I see it.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

That's just simply false I play COD more than BF3 but I'm on service star 5 with little effort. BF3 is not harder than COD and does not take more skill it just takes more patience.
    Patience? That's total bull shit my friend. If you put a COD player into BF3 he would try to rambo everyone. And he would get his ass kicked. Put a BF3 player into a COD game, and you have a super COD player because of what you call "patience".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Mw3 lost because the online part of the game is ruled by people that use akimbo or camp in a corner.Also the p2p system doesn't work properly, you always get a host with a bad internet connection that causes you to get annoying lag.
    Last edited by F.I.N.E; 02-29-2012 at 03:54 AM.

Thanks

Lightbulb Battlefield 3 FTW!

Battlefield 3 FTW! Just bought it and played only one game.( im a MW3 Vet and have a lot 2 learn about this game b4 i can be good )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Patience? That's total bull shit my friend. If you put a COD player into BF3 he would try to rambo everyone. And he would get his ass kicked. Put a BF3 player into a COD game, and you have a super COD player because of what you call "patience".
    One does not simply put a BF3 player to COD, actually I havent played mw2 for so long time. I even might play that
    Mw2 because Mw2.1 isnt really that much better and who really cares.

Thanks
    I suppose I should have used "Situational Awareness" instead of patience as that is what I mean. I'm not trying to say that one game takes more skill than the other because neither one does. What I'm trying to say is that because BF3 plays at a slower pace than MW3 that most MW3 players would struggle a little due to the fact that MW3 is fast paced run and gun and deaths happen quickly compared to BF3.
    Lol, have you played Battlefield 3 at all? It can go from slow paced sneaking through some bushes to an all out fire fight with multiple players. COD doesn't have that, you have 1 child vs another child cramped into one small space. Then whoever wins that COD battle will walk 5 steps and get shot from behind from another child because the spawns are horrid in all COD games.

Thanks
    Everyone knows MW3 is for people who want to get Fun wheen playing.
    Battlefield 3 is to people who want a bit realistic gameplay.

Anyway i always will be on MW3 Side!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HaxPro For This Useful Post:

Gavinator (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    WHAO WHOA WHOA.... You're saying that bf3 isn't fun in any way? Not to be a dick but seriously games are INTENDED to be fun and seeing as it has one of THEE best multiplayers as rated by many many things then you can't say its not fun,.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Like many have said already, BF3 is meant to be hyper-realistic, while MW3, on the other hand, is more of an arcade. Personally, I enjoy Battlefield 3 better, but that doesnt mean its the better game. That decision is up to the players.

Thanks
    You apparently didn't read my first post at all. I have over 150 Hrs on BF3 and most of the maps have a slower pace than COD. I didn't say all BF3 games were slow just that overall MW3 is faster paced maybe you should play both games first before assuming you know what you're talking about.
    Lmao, you're a child, a fool and a hypocritical idiot. You just did the exact same thing which you told me not to do. I did read your first post, and your wrong. There is a difference between fast paced and ADHD drug. You need to learn what your talking about, because quite obviously you have no idea.

You need to take your 3 posts, and multiply them by 100 before you can even begin to argue without people mistaking you for a child. Because I sure did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Am I mistaken for a child? This guy is probably talking to a bunch of college students to help figure out an argument. :P
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast