Thread: Hax! Hax! Hax!

Thanks

Hax! Hax! Hax!

iw4m1.dll wasn't updated for a fuckin' long time! And I'm newbie in C++ language, rather I Suck!! So I was wondering how much time will I and the other have to wait! Please don't get this the negative way! I'm just an advanced user with bad english learning new stuff!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Study and learn how to do it yourself?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It doesn't matter how good or bad your C++ is, that is entirely irrelevant. Knowing C++ doesn't do anything for you at decompiling dll's. Since your English is bad, here is some advice. Don't use curse words when you're begging and don't end every sentence with exclamation points. You then would give off a vibe of a spoiled 4 year old begging for candy.

As for your question, depends on when the next guy will come along and release his stuff. Lots of people have private hacks and cracked dll's, there is no reason for them to share. If they do, then their dll's will be patched and banned.

When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowx360 For This Useful Post:

Ph3n0m (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro42 View Post
    yea but im not an idiot and i am working at my .dll.. please stop insulting other! i said this the right way! i wasnt insulting anyone! but morons like you have to do it!
    Lol, if you were any good at working at your dll, you wouldn't have to be on here begging for hacks.

When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Indeed, you might want to check how others did it..

Btw, @shadowx360, how's that asm-modification working out for you? :3
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 03-11-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Indeed, you might want to check how others did it..

Btw, @shadowx360, how's that asm-modification working out for you? :3
    Pretty good actually, all I had to do was search for PUSH 0x1A (0x1A=26 is the infraction code) and patch the function that was called to RETN. Next time, don't hand out the infraction codes, because then I can search for where you push the code onto the stack in preparation for a call to trigger the ban function. In fact, expect a release from intervention61 on the counter aCI methods both of us have been using on uc sometime soon. We even bypassed your IP bans, you can see that I don't even have to change my IP now when I get banned, I just JMP right over that dialog box and I'm fine. And besides, that asm mod ban was on the radar, took me forever to figure that out because I would not actually get banned because I had patched most of the ban functions so I would check on the IRC channel and it kept saying I wasn't banned and I was like wtf. Those bans were actually from when I disabled my patches so I could see what was causing it, as I'd still get kicked off of servers when aCI detected my hacks, just not banned because I removed those functions.

Pleasure working with the aIW team, though I have to stay your aCI is still pretty crappy lol. In fact, you have all your hooks located in the same general area so if I just replace your hook addresses with random areas of mem, no possible bans. But then somehow my server list doesn't update if I do that so I just selectively remove some hooks that deal with aCI and keep the rest, though that does occasionally lead to bans with news update, but all I have to do is figure out which one it is and overwrite it. The figuring out part actually takes a while because aCI actually takes a long while to ban so I'd walk around playing the game waiting to see if I'd actually get banned.

Btw, since this is going down, let me release my low-end XUID spoofing method. You can still use TMAC to change your MAC address, and then just create a blank registry entry named "Nearre" in the same folder. If you look, your game does not search for the name "NetworkAddress" to search for your spoofed XUID. That was to counter the registry hook. So you guys search for the first thing that starts with "Ne" and contains "re". Well, "Nearre" comes before "NetworkAddress" so your iw_22.iwd error won't show up because you guys detect the wrong key :P I can patch my MAC address all I want and I won't get that error.

Code:
    for each (String^ value in values) {
            if (value->ToLower()->StartsWith("ne") && value->ToLower()->Contains("re")) {
                valueName = value;
            }

if (value->ToLower()->StartsWith("pr") && value->ToLower()->Contains("rn")) {
                hasProviderName = true;
            }
        }
    It's a shame aIW is going down, I just got my silent aim and no-spread working (thanks some help from intervention61). And oh, btw, there's like a bunch of guys that intervention61 and I banned for being idiots, lol. Nothing like my XUID logger combined with a hook on the XUID function to spoof to XUID and then call the aCI ban function, hehe. I got tired of waiting for you to ban hacker hosts so I thought I'd help you out :P
    Last edited by shadowx360; 03-11-2012 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    And oh, btw, there's like a bunch of guys that intervention61 and I banned for being idiots, lol. Nothing like my XUID logger combined with a hook on the XUID function to spoof to XUID and then call the aCI ban function, hehe. I got tired of waiting for you to ban hacker hosts so I thought I'd help you out :P
    ^ That.
    There is nothing more fun to have an in-game menu for that and play the administrator.

@Coinvery
    Yep, you're still a douchebag. :3
    Last edited by Unscrewed; 03-12-2012 at 01:48 AM.
    Hacks are made for fun purposes only.
    If you get banned, tell the admin you needed some entertainment in your miserable life.