Hybrid View

Thanks

Question In game weapons spec hider?

Is there anything that makes you're weapon spec invisible ingame ? (MW3) Or makes you able to adjust it so it looks different in-game
    -Why?
    Because, when playing SND with a M4a1 with Damage, Extended mags, silencer... And spectators are able to report from there on.

Thanks
    heh i would welcome it too, but some say its not possible. I was running with akimbo FMG with just silencer. Not a single enemy spotted it or QQ (dumb idiots lol) but one of my friend spoted it (he was in my team on Domination)...he was like wtf, i told him, its not mine fmg, i found it on ground )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by matovic View Post
    heh i would welcome it too, but some say its not possible. I was running with akimbo FMG with just silencer. Not a single enemy spotted it or QQ (dumb idiots lol) but one of my friend spoted it (he was in my team on Domination)...he was like wtf, i told him, its not mine fmg, i found it on ground )
    I thought when you pick up a hacked weapon it became normal with the first attachment and proficiency
    Anyway I think it's not possible since it's in the server and game settings. Hard to get there with hacking

Yet, you are a pathetic human.

Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012

Thanks
    Yes I want the same thing as the OP!

Thanks
    I know how to hide my damage proficiency in killcams. I also know how to add 2 proficiencies to a single gun, as well as the 2 attachments of course.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pancaketime For This Useful Post:

dz0 (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by pancaketime View Post
    I also know how to add 2 proficiencies to a single gun, as well as the 2 attachments of course.
    Can u explain how please - i must have missed that....????

Would that be: adding the 2 attatchments as your 1st attatchment ...??? - please explain - with what trainer and how to add 2 proficiencies to 1 gun (so - like damage and range and extended mags and holographic scope on 1 gun, say ACR 6.8)

would be greatly appreciated and will add + rep, thx
    Last edited by dz0; 03-08-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pancaketime View Post
    I know how to hide my damage proficiency in killcams. I also know how to add 2 proficiencies to a single gun, as well as the 2 attachments of course.
    Yes, please tell us how!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks
    I can gaurentee that I am the only one with this knowledge. I was considering selling a tutorial, although I doubt I'll actually go through with it. This information is way too game breaking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    HAHA pancake, go back when the game first came out, me and mooy created the first mods. i found all the titles, emblems, accolades, all weapons to lvl 30/10, multiple attachments with profiencies. if people would just use the search cmd they might find the 5-10 threads about this.

back to topic, there WAS a way to do this back in old old CoD. ill see if i can find it again. but yea you used to be able to hide the gun and it wasnt visable. then again, i might be thinking about ut2004...

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

seta cg_drawGun "0" but i guarantee its protected
    Last edited by Shckr57; 03-22-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks
    This isn't a mod, and it requires no use of them. It's merely an exploit in the game that makes it so enemies can't see your proficiencies in killcams. Thus, your damage proficiency can be used in stealth. Hiding your gun itself from killcams would look suspicious and pointless to anyone watching your killcam. My same exploit also allows you to put 2 proficiencies on any weapon.

The console command seta cg_drawGun "0" has nothing to do with this discussion, doesn't work, and even if it did it would only be you who couldn't see it. Please read my posts more carefully before responding.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

dzo, to answer your question, you could make a gun with this setup:

Using an ACR as an example

Extended mags
    Silencer
    Damage Proficiency
    Kick Proficiency

Enemies viewing your killcams would only see that you were using a silenced ACR with kick.