Thanks

How to get Pie Binds to work for me... and maybe for you too

Things required:
    pie binds 2.x (or essentially any bind commands that are already compiled into a cfg type file).
    ohk/god (7.0 is out at the time of this post, get it... (don't know how to get it, then search the site.... they have a tutorial on that too.)
    an injector. I am using the awesome executable that is provided with the update of ohk/god, tried with a bunch of other's but my computer is a little ADD when I try to use ANYTHING else. (if you have another injector you prefer, then go for it.)
    an iota of patience, don't come back here and whine about it not working, I am gonna make this as cut and dry as possible... just for the possibility someone is worse at making stuff work as me ^_^

Step 1.), Piebinds 2.x (they haven't given me trouble yet since the whole console debacle).

You will see a folder in the pie bind's zip file that has a list going from highest to very low. Take a quick peek, or get this info from your computer before hand:

You: Computer? What graphics settings do I have you run Vindictus on?
    Computer: Why are you asking me? I can't even talk.... Just look in your graphic settings (in game) and gauge based how you run it now.
    If it runs on orgasmic high settings, then use the highest settings.... if you have a rig like mine (beer coasters is all I am saying), then the retard (very low setting) is still enjoyable. And of course, if it is somewhere in between, use your best judgement.

Step 2.) (within piebind's rar file) pull the graphics config that will be supported while running on your computer, then look for the cfg FOLDER in your vindictus folder and drag the config you are comfortable with. (When I first attempted this there was NO FILE in there, just put it in there, if there is a file already there, replace it with the pie binds cfg file)

Big note on ^ : You will have to replace the file EVERY TIME.... EVERY TIME no exceptions. Which means: Step two will need to be repeated every time you wanna play vindictus with happy fun time perks. The readme file in EACH of the rar files have the list of what to press and what not, yank that bad boy onto your designated spot for reference.

step 3.) load the .exe file you obtained with the new ohk file, and it will prompt you to find the Vindictus executable. Find it, then open. Auto-inject ftw.

step 4.) You might have already read the readme file, so pick a channel that isn't inhabited by 20 people in Colhen standing in one spot. Pick alternate channel, exit the inn then press the pagedwn key, if your binds work, you will appear in Rocheste.

step 5.) Go out and be merry in the land of Vindictus.

Providing links below so that less questions are asked. These links will hopefully help.

Awesome Nico Part of happy fun time: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...a-bindfix.html
    Awesome Pie part of happy fun time: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...-v-2-0-na.html
    no link for making people more smart....

Thanks to Pie, Nico, and whomever was a part of the overall production of any and all files that run as awesomely as they whipped it up.
    Also... they take no responsibility if you get banned for abusing said awesome. I am pretty sure you guys know, but lots of people tend to forget and wanna point fingers.... point the finger in the mirror
    Any other questions? Just ask.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The first 2 time everything worked but after only ohk and god work.
    i tried to download the cfg file again replace... but didn't work (except for ohk and god).

Thanks
    after i load the Perx injector it auto injects
    I start the game and I dont get a message thhat is suppose to show. any help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony7128 View Post
    after i load the Perx injector it auto injects
    I start the game and I dont get a message thhat is suppose to show. any help?
    Answered you in this thread:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...indfix-15.html

I'll also quote myself for your convenience.

"1. Did you install pies correctly?
    2. Are you 100% sure it injected? try copying the process exactly ex. 'Vindictus.exe'
    3. If both of these steps are done correctly it should work with no problems. "

If anyone can help with more than that go ahead.