Thanks

S> 10knx for 90mil @East

Gonna try to establish some rep with these smaller transactions before selling my good stuff :P

vindicktus1@gmail.com

I won't go first, unless you have a ton of reputation on here.

edit: Since someone thinks I'm a scammer for whatever reason when I've never even sold on here before, I'll be glad to go first if you have the reputation to back it. If you have low/zero rep, expect yourself to go first.
    Last edited by vindicktus; 03-16-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    This guy has been proven to be a scammer on here. Deal with him at your own risk.

Thanks
    excuse me? ive never sold anything on here before. EVER.

Thanks
    allow me.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/541-vindic...ml#post5833609 <----- his email is VindyTemp1[at]gmail.com

Vindictus <------- or search forum with keywords true story safety comes first

buyers beware.

Thanks
    Thanks guys i was gonna buy it from him but.. lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matikaukau2 View Post
    allow me.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/541-vindic...ml#post5833609 <----- his email is VindyTemp1[at]gmail.com

Vindictus <------- or search forum with keywords true story safety comes first

buyers beware.
    Whoa, what??? Time to talk to Qiang. I'm not selling anything until he posts the situation was rectified. Something is not right here as I have sent him multiple emails in the last week with no response.

Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention as he has literally DISAPPEARED, and I wasn't aware he had posted anything.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I just sent him another email AND in-game mail. Please keep an eye on that thread so hopefully he will clear any blame when the situation is fixed. Thanks.
    Last edited by vindicktus; 03-16-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks
    Buyers don't fall into his good guy act. Potential scammer tread carefully.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolwat214 View Post
    Buyers don't fall into his good guy act. Potential scammer tread carefully.
    I can understand the wariness, but instead of forming judgements, you should wait for Qiang to reply. I promise this will be resolved. Just waiting on him to login. Ive been whispering and trying to get in touch since you showed me that thread.

Honestly you only know 1 side of the story, and while yes I will admit it looks sketch, I have a very good reputation on East and would have 100 people or more to vouch for me if I needed it. I have already remedied the situation, but to completely resolve it he needs to get on. You know very little about the situation, so instead you should be open-minded and wait to see what happens. Not everyone who looks like a scammer is a scammer, just FYI.

As for the 'tread carefully' response, I've already stated I wasn't selling anything until he confirms. So as of right now, there is nothing to be scammed.

Thanks for your posts though, it is better to be careful than to be sorry. This is teh internets, after all :-/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicktus View Post
    I can understand the wariness, but instead of forming judgements, you should wait for Qiang to reply. I promise this will be resolved. Just waiting on him to login. Ive been whispering and trying to get in touch since you showed me that thread.

Honestly you only know 1 side of the story, and while yes I will admit it looks sketch, I have a very good reputation on East and would have 100 people or more to vouch for me if I needed it. I have already remedied the situation, but to completely resolve it he needs to get on. You know very little about the situation, so instead you should be open-minded and wait to see what happens. Not everyone who looks like a scammer is a scammer, just FYI.

As for the 'tread carefully' response, I've already stated I wasn't selling anything until he confirms. So as of right now, there is nothing to be scammed.

Thanks for your posts though, it is better to be careful than to be sorry. This is teh internets, after all :-/
    As far as I'm concerned, I know more than I need too. You may be the most trustworthy guy on these forums, but as soon as evidence of you being a potential scammer pops up, you are a potential scammer. Regardless of how biased the information might be, the information is clear nonetheless.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolwat214 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, I know more than I need too. You may be the most trustworthy guy on these forums, but as soon as evidence of you being a potential scammer pops up, you are a potential scammer. Regardless of how biased the information might be, the information is clear nonetheless.
    It's really not that big of a deal to me. I have people to buy it from me in-game, this is just easier. You don't have to buy anything from me ever, I will be alright, trust me.

I will gain a reputation on here as I come to find things I need to sell. I'm in no hurry to be trusted 100%, that's something you have to gain anyways. I might just have to try a little harder. It's all good. If I was going to scam, I would have scammed Qiang for his +15s and not some random guy on here for 90mil lawl. Thanks again for your concern though. I believe in doing things the right way, which is why as soon as I saw that thread I began trying to contact him again.
    Last edited by vindicktus; 03-16-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks
    If thats his ign i can vouch for him :O

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XxDeathxXx View Post
    If thats his ign i can vouch for him :O
    It's not, but thanks anyways sir. I don't want to take credit where it is not deserved/earned. :-/

Heh.

Thanks
    No i mean the ign in the post on the vind forums o.o

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XxDeathxXx View Post
    No i mean the ign in the post on the vind forums o.o
    You mean Qiang? He was the buyer in this situation. Also just FYI it appears he's not out any money, since he issued a chargeback on the 13th, and I just sent him the spears for 800mil today (can provide screenshots of both of these happenings) which was the agreed upon amount, so hopefully I'll get my end of the money now. He sent the cash on the 12th.

He issued a chargeback literally 1 day after he sent the money so hopefully hes planning on resending it or returning the spears. This could be interesting... he seems to be a good guy though.

Thanks
    Cleared...check his thread.

Also I used both 10knx's on my account while I was waiting so sadly they will not be for sale anymore