Thread: whyyyy??

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Red face whyyyy??

alright i understand people don't wanna ruin a great game but ssomeone should put out like just chams or something not asking for like aimbot just something to give us an edge ya know
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Then your doing it wrong.
    I suggest that you t-bag your optical drive, or DVD drive (which ever you prefer) and close the drive onto your testicles.
    Its been proven to make hacks stay undetected

Thanks
    The game got too many hackers already. All those premium hackers Q.Q

Wish they would burn in a fire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    im sorry your on a hacking site saying you wish hackers burned.........WTF? and ok ive played for like a week now and i havent seen 1 aimbot or instant load or no spread nothing maybe in co-op but in public beginnner or infection haven't seen 1
    I suggest that you t-bag your optical drive, or DVD drive (which ever you prefer) and close the drive onto your testicles.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by BassAddict32 View Post
    im sorry your on a hacking site saying you wish hackers burned.........WTF? and ok ive played for like a week now and i havent seen 1 aimbot or instant load or no spread nothing maybe in co-op but in public beginnner or infection haven't seen 1
    That's surprising. I see them all the time.
    They are really annoying though. PVP channel ones are douches, and they can get kicked so not that many there. Infection and coop they can't so there are more there. Although highly unlikely you'll see in Coop since they just solo everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    LMFAO. Bro, I used to want to hack and got so mad that I couldn't hack I quit playing. When I came back, I did GREAT. It's SOOO much better of a feeling knowing u outsmarted and killed an opponent without cheating. If you just want chams, here's my suggestion, keep playing. Create a new account and play in the beginners channel. Those kidds in there are SUPER easy to kill if you have like a master sergeant main account. They don't quite understand the game yet and haven't had any experience so its really easy and fun to out smart them. It's kind of a reliever from the hackers in PVP. While you're playing in the beginners channel, do what I did and learn the map in side and out. Learn where you can take an advantage, sneak, do tricky moves, and most definitely CAMP. Everyone says camping is noob, but I say camping is the most strategic move in the game. If you are a pro camper like me, people won't flame u and you'll be on the top of the list, so keep practicing that. K, last thing but not least, on your new account, be sure to have good guns. Without good guns, like i figured out, you are screwed. My main has no good guns and I don't have the money to get any because I was stupid and noob and didn't invest in good guns + capsule shop. Here are some good guns I recommend out atm:

Euro Shop

PM:

Aug Commando
    Versek

RM:

XM8
    Remington R4
    SG556
    Para
    M4A1 MK.3

Sniper:

PGM
    DSR

Capsule Shop:

PM:

Death Modus

RM:

Not Sure. Not A Fan Of RM

Sniper:

Blaser R3
    TPG_EPKO
    Silver Arrow SV98
    Mosin Nagnant

Good luck. Need any more advice, let me know.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    LMFAO. Bro, I used to want to hack and got so mad that I couldn't hack I quit playing. When I came back, I did GREAT. It's SOOO much better of a feeling knowing u outsmarted and killed an opponent without cheating. If you just want chams, here's my suggestion, keep playing. Create a new account and play in the beginners channel. Those kidds in there are SUPER easy to kill if you have like a master sergeant main account. They don't quite understand the game yet and haven't had any experience so its really easy and fun to out smart them. It's kind of a reliever from the hackers in PVP. While you're playing in the beginners channel, do what I did and learn the map in side and out. Learn where you can take an advantage, sneak, do tricky moves, and most definitely CAMP. Everyone says camping is noob, but I say camping is the most strategic move in the game. If you are a pro camper like me, people won't flame u and you'll be on the top of the list, so keep practicing that. K, last thing but not least, on your new account, be sure to have good guns. Without good guns, like i figured out, you are screwed. My main has no good guns and I don't have the money to get any because I was stupid and noob and didn't invest in good guns + capsule shop. Here are some good guns I recommend out atm:

Euro Shop

PM:

Aug Commando
    Versek

RM:

XM8
    Remington R4
    SG556
    Para
    M4A1 MK.3

Sniper:

PGM
    DSR

Capsule Shop:

PM:

Death Modus

RM:

Sniper:

Blaser R3
    TPG_EPKO
    Silver Arrow SV98
    Mosin Nagnant

Except for me when I started :P
    I dominated instantly D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post

Euro Shop

PM:

Aug Commando
    Versek

RM:

XM8
    Remington R4
    SG556
    Para
    M4A1 MK.3

Sniper:

PGM
    DSR

Capsule Shop:

PM:

Death Modus

RM:

Sniper:

Blaser R3
    TPG_EPKO
    Silver Arrow SV98
    Mosin Nagnant

hey thanks man aha this helped alot now ill know wht to do :P pwn all day every day aha