Thread: Truity

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Truity

Truity / Enigma

MPGH was working on an application, It's developer name was "Truity" which stemmed from the concept of being an official (True) MPGH application release.
    I intentionally, Wrapped a sense of the "unknown" around the application concept, Very few people knew what the application was & how it would be the "Most Complete MPGH Solution". Because of this sense of wonder & constant E-mails, PM's VM's and MSN messages in regards to Truity, I decided it's name should be "Enimga" Which means: A Person or Thing that is mysterious. I have also decided (with Daves' permission) to explain the application in great detail and show you the direction it is going, while laying out some current plans for the application, I hope that those who intend on using this application will also offer some ideas to help make this application "Complete" So feel free to comment on the application concepts, design and if there is anything you would change/add, We want this application to be easy to use, and we want you to want to use the application.

Q&A

What is the "Enigma"
    * Enigma is a collaborative idea that started out as a concept from @Dave84311 & @arunforce, I don't remember who approached me first, and how the conversation started, but the idea was simple, Develop a application that handles just about everything that MPGH users would need & compile them into one, easy to use application . From there ideas spiraled "out of control" what was once a simple small application containing major features became a much larger application containing so many more features.

As of now, what is it that Enigma can do?
    *@ Todays point Enigma is still only 69 percent complete in it's new form, I have been bouncing ideas off of Dave & occasionally Arun, Depending on who wasn't "Busy" at the time. But in the screenshot(s) (Below) you should be able to get a basic concept of what is available at this particular date. You will also read in the next Q&A what the application features will be.

What are your feature plans for this application?
    * As of now Enigma either has or is scheduled to have numerous (needed) functions & features.
    ~ Design is built to mimic Task Manager (With Faux Metro UI)
    (images below)
    ~You have the option (in settings) to replace your Task Manager with Enigma (However the application can run standalone without enabling this feature)
    ~Built in Injector
    ~Featured Injector (You will also notice in a screen shot below, there is a "Context Menu" it will allow you to right click a running process & inject without having to load the tool, making your task easier (when needed)
    ~ Built in User Friendly MPGH Feed (in the images below, you will see that you can sort the feed into a datagrid by user & other filters)

Can we see some screenshots?
    Sure!

Reminder: Application is only 68% Complete, some features / designs that appear in these images may not appear in the final application, some features / designs not shown in this application may appear in the final release. Don't pay to much attention to Fonts and Colors, Code behind is more important, when the coding is done, the UI will become structured, as of now the present interface is in "Standard Placement Order"

Image 1, Main Application View.

Notes: What you are looking at is the "Main Application View" This is how the application will look when it first starts or opens each time.
    (Note I r
    edacted my IP for obvious reasons)

Image 2, Transparency

Notes: On the upper left hand corner, Next to the application Icon, you will notice a "Toggle Switch" similar to an Iphone Toggle, this will allow you to turn on transparency, If for some reason you need to keep your application "On Top" of everything else, this will allow you to see whats going on behind enigma. (Note: You can change the opacity of the Transparency in the Settings menu)

Image 3, MPGH Feed

Notes: You will notice when you click the Home tab, you get what is called (by Microsoft) a "Backstage" similar to the one found in the newer versions of MS Word & other MS Office Products. This Image is to show you the MPGH RSS Feed, however I will quickly discuss the backstage for this application while it is open. The backstage is the area that is "not" Task Manager related, Updates, Tools, Injector Tool, Other Tools, Feeds, Settings etc. will be located here.

Image 4, MPGH Feed (Sort Order(ed))

Notes:
    This image displays the ability to sort the feed anyway you like, if your looking for ethreads by a specific author, you can sort by authors, you can even take it further & drill down to sort further (image below demonstrating a more in depth sort)

Image 5, Demonstrating concept for Performance monitoring

Notes: This is just a demonstration of performance monitoring similar to Task Manger (no the page is not complete)

Image 6, Right Click to Inject.

Notes: This displays the *New* Right click to inject process, you can inject a dll to a process simply by right clicking a process and click inject, a OpenDialogBox will open asking you to select .dll (library) & it will do the rest of the work for you.

Also available is "Live Reminders" , If an update / notification is available, it will display a reminder in your task bar.

That is pretty much it for this little "teaser" there is alot more in works that hasn't been discussed, feel free to comment and offer any ideas.

Last edited by iverson954360; 03-20-2012 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Faux spelled as fuax, was bothering the shit out of me.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

Amkay (04-07-2012),[MPGH]Austin (03-20-2012),[MPGH]AVGN (03-20-2012),Bernard (04-16-2012),Black Eyed Peas (03-20-2012),Blitz (04-03-2012),CAFlames (04-08-2012),DareoTheOreo (03-20-2012),[MPGH]Disturbed (03-26-2012),[MPGH]Doc (03-20-2012),Drake (03-25-2012),Ed (03-20-2012),[MPGH]Ghost (03-21-2012),GRgaergaergaergerag (03-21-2012),[MPGH]Hero (03-20-2012),HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 (03-20-2012),Insane (03-21-2012),Jigsaw (03-20-2012),Jorndel (04-13-2012),Lehsyrus (03-21-2012),Lmsjr1234 (04-22-2012),Mauled (03-20-2012),MC² (03-20-2012),Nachos (03-31-2012),Paul (03-23-2012),Physcadelic (03-21-2012),Polo (03-20-2012),Ravallo (03-20-2012),yugurt (03-20-2012)