Thread: Wallpaper wtf..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Wallpaper wtf..

I'm asking for help (Wrong section maybe :3) But i would like this answered quickly.

Ok i had this wallpaper,With a reflection in the lens of 3 guys talking towards him...Pretty badass but i had had it for awhile and wanted to change it..
    So i spend about a hour looking through photos and i find a good bit i like,I save them all and then i go to see how they look on my desktop

My Screen Resolution is 1280x800 and EACH of the wallpapers i downloaded were HD and Exactly or a little more than that resolution,I have like 30 photos on my desktop of each photos with like 5 different resolutions each and ALLLLLL of them are blurry and ONTOP of that i just go back to get my original wallpaper and it's blurry too now..

I have wallpapers exactly my resolution and it won't fucking work,They are all blurry no matter what and i tried changing video settings around and everything and i can't get it to work..I'm usually good with computers but this one has be out beaten and i need help x.x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolguyv2 View Post
    Yeah go ahead and do that for me,Already sat on google for about 20minutes trying to find answers.
    Plus talking towards him or walking towards him?

Thanks
    Right click > Personalize > Desktop Background > Picture Position: Center. If you have it set to stretch it will still make it blurry in certain cases. By setting the background to center you do not change the background no matter what its resolution is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Right click > Personalize > Desktop Background > Picture Position: Center. If you have it set to stretch it will still make it blurry in certain cases. By setting the background to center you do not change the background no matter what its resolution is.
    Yeah and it makes the image super small and in the very center and you can't even see it well,Would rather not even have a picture background.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolguyv2 View Post
    Yeah and it makes the image super small and in the very center and you can't even see it well,Would rather not even have a picture background.
    Are you sure you have the correct resolution wallpaper? If the Wallpaper is your screens resolution it should show up fine on the "center" setting. If not you have one hell of a problem.