Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!

Thread: Hacking PS3!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    snil i just freaking posted it you couldnt have watched it can you just go eat dirt or something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well, your in luck. Because your consoles security sucks dick compared to Microsoft's 360. This is going to be a pretty difficult process, because you might(In fact you probably do) have a completely different system then windows. The good news is, you're still working with assembly code. I don't think the opcodes can be directly represented as assembly code with the average debugger without translation errors. However, I believe IDA Pro support the playstation. I don't know what to call it, because I can't use PE Headers(That's on windows) -- but PE Header would be quite different, making it a lot harder to take a look at any modules it has. I'm actually in the process of writing a documentation on several undocumented APIs in window's Native APIs(NTDLL.DLL) And even at that I'm finding it a little challenging. To do with the PS3 might be a bigger bite then you can chew. If you haven't done any really low-level debugging, like Kernel-mode debugging, I don't recommend you do this just yet. You're probably better off finding out if there are some documentations on the PS2 and start with that. The PS3 was a big jump, and probably optimized their modules\code quite a bit for speed, and not readability. Further more, I don't know how in fuck you'd get a debugger running on the PS3. Unless you're debugging in offline mode(meaning just examining the assembly code, opposed to tracing through the PS3\PS2's code.) After finding a bit about the APIs you can use within the console, maybe there are some APIs that you can use to access other processes memory pages(if the gaming consoles have memory pages like windows, they probably have some sort of system like it.) Ultimately, I'd be a hell of a project, you would have to know quite a bit of electronics along with the basics of how the PS3 OS works, and a lot on reverse engineering. Good luck, your gunna need it.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Ultimately, I'd be a hell of a project, you would have to know quite a bit. Good luck, your gunna need it.
    Hahaha what's wrong with these sentences

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thats what i was saying.

PS3 is gunna be a bitch to hack.

The people that did hack it have no life.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12