Thanks

Question TimeShift multiplayer hack

Is any kind of hack possible to give me an advantage over every other player? for the TimeShift multiplayer demo that has been up & running for over a year now on the playstation network for PS3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You could probably filter out all incoming and outgoing packets from the PS3 at a router level :|

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    sorry, just to clarify, i know nothing about computers, only computer games, so i don't understand your reply, sorry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    When your PS3 needs to send information to the outside world(like a server) it will do so by sending information through a packet. Assuming the PS3 uses a UDP protocol for communication, you'd record all outgoing and incoming packets to and from the PS3. It might not be possible to read and understand the packets, but if it is, you can implement some sort of filter system. A filter will filter out certain blocks of data from a packet. Sadly, you can't directly hook the PS3's networking APIs, well you probably could but it'd be a lot of work. So do it at a router\modem level. I'm sure there are logs and such in your router that will give you a list of outgoing and incoming traffic.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Thnx 4 the reply, i was hoping it would be in the form of a game or file save that i can just use directly on my PS3. I don't want to have to muck about with my router & such. I would pay for some sort of hack that would give me invincibility, even if it were on my own hosted server only.