Thread: Help?

Thanks

Help?

Ok so I've recently Joined APB Reloaded. I like the game a lot really. I would love to spend some of my hard earned moneys on this game and support it. How ever I'm having this problem. Now first let me say I'm not against hacks but I'm not smart enough to make my own, props to those that can. Back to my problem, as a husband and father of 3 not to mention all my other time consuming bits of pesky real life, I find it incredibly frustrating to be fighting all these people with hacks and not having the same advantages. SO now i know with out doubt that their are safe working hacks out there so where are they. Help an old man er gamer out and level the playing field with some of that epic game hacking love, because i can't find anything that looks remotely safe.

TY all in advance for just takeing the time to read this and helping an old guy level the playing field ( if possible )

-edit-
    Or at least point me in the right direction because all the info here seems outdated or broken :P
    Last edited by dummy000001; 04-04-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ^ a little tip make another acc for apb unless you want to get ban for your first acc and you have spent money on ur first acc the other acc will be your hack checking acc so incase you get ban you wont lose anything (press thanks if this is a gud tip)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gul For This Useful Post:

dummy000001 (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Don't hack. Most of the hacks on APB: Reloaded are purchased by real cash and half of them are just rip-offs. If you want to risk multiple accounts getting banned then you can hack, it's your choice. But I have not been hacking ever since I used real cash on APB: Reloaded for Premium and Vehicles..

SO now i know with out doubt that their are safe working hacks out there so where are they. Help an old man er gamer out and level the playing field with some of that epic game hacking love, because i can't find anything that looks remotely safe.
    Well, half of the hacks out there are viruses and rip-offs. So just don't get them unless they are from here, because here they are checked for viruses by a team of professional minions who need to test the hacks before approval. So only get hacks from here, from here I guarantee 100% satisfaction and 100% safe hacks.
    Last edited by Bethgizin; 04-04-2012 at 10:21 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethgizin For This Useful Post:

dummy000001 (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Google it.

/Closed due to begging

Ex Middleman