Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dam, good luck steve.

Thanks
    i feel bad for you soon i got 99 problems but parents ain't one. no but seriously i really do

come play bf3 with zeus and me in sweden?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt:5902673
    i feel bad for you soon i got 99 problems but parents ain't one. no but seriously i really do

come play bf3 with zeus and me in sweden?
    200 dollars wont get a plane ticket

Thanks
    Come to miami

Thanks
    swim across the sea until you reach indonesia then swim to thailand then china, kazakhstan, russia and finnally finland.
    if your felling lazy you could steal a bike in idonesia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    damn.
    Life must really suck for you..
    Good-luck i guess.
    Just don't do anything too stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems

Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

Shit started since 2007.
    Of course I tried talking to them.
    They'll just change the subject, talking about when they were kids they were really good with their parents and that I should be mature about my sisters treating me unfairly just because I'm a boy. I have arguments with my dad everyday. My mum tells me to shut the fuck up and just listen to him. I mean I have my own beliefs, I'm not in fucking North Korea or China where you are told what to do and believe. Australia isn't a Communist country, why must it happen at home? How come I don't have much rights or freedom? This country has the second highest standards of living. Why does it feel so low here? This all happened because my sister got very sick in 2007, I started to be some sort of neglected. I've had ezcema and asthma all my life, she had her tumor cut out in like 2007 or 08. Ezcema is very irritating, I itch so much that there's spot everywhere on my left arm. Plus I got some sort of healing scabs on my head, but it gets so itchy I start to scratch it and it never heals. Also with asthma, I have trouble breathing everyday. I almost fell unconscious with a lack of oxygen in school a few times last year. But I never complain to my parents about anything. But when I do, they are the leave helpful. I've been contemplating suicide since 2008. I've held a knife to my chest in the third school holidays. But I was too scared to do it. A knife wound won't kill you straight away. I didn't want to die in agony. Today the argument was about my sister owing me money. She owes me 500 dollars from last year. So everyone started arguing. My mum called me cold-hearted to my sister. I was like how the flying fuck am I cold hearted? She owes me 5 fucking hundreds dollars and she's not willing to pay me back and I'm cold hearted. Then went on and on about shit. My sister said she'll buy my room since she shares a room with my little sister. Sometimes I go sleep outside with my blanket and pillow because my little sister complains about me. Anyways, she paid me half. She promised me she'll give me the rest when Battlefield 3 comes out. So we had an argument about this two hours ago. No one sided with me. I asked for 400 dollars do I'll enough for a phone I wanted since I already have 240 and I said you don't have to pay me back the other hundred. I'm sick of phone with laggy everything. What's most annoying about it is its low storage capacity and it lags when I'm trying to watch something on my phone.
    Wow, that really sucks :/

Good luck on your Journey..
    ¸

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    inb4policedragsyourassbackhome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Imma take my dads car and drive somewhere.
    Take all my cash - $240 and I don't care what happens
    Imma do it 1am or when everyone is asleep
    Fuck sexist and non-understanding parents.
    Biased fuckers
    I didnt know that people under 15 could drive a car

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post

I didnt know that people under 15 could drive a car
    They can't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post

They can't.

Imma take my dads car and drive somewhere

Thanks
    Kids always hate their parents at your age. Get over it.

Thanks

Shit started since 2007.
    Of course I tried talking to them.
    They'll just change the subject, talking about when they were kids they were really good with their parents and that I should be mature about my sisters treating me unfairly just because I'm a boy. I have arguments with my dad everyday. My mum tells me to shut the fuck up and just listen to him. I mean I have my own beliefs, I'm not in fucking North Korea or China where you are told what to do and believe. Australia isn't a Communist country, why must it happen at home? How come I don't have much rights or freedom? This country has the second highest standards of living. Why does it feel so low here? This all happened because my sister got very sick in 2007, I started to be some sort of neglected. I've had ezcema and asthma all my life, she had her tumor cut out in like 2007 or 08. Ezcema is very irritating, I itch so much that there's spot everywhere on my left arm. Plus I got some sort of healing scabs on my head, but it gets so itchy I start to scratch it and it never heals. Also with asthma, I have trouble breathing everyday. I almost fell unconscious with a lack of oxygen in school a few times last year. But I never complain to my parents about anything. But when I do, they are the leave helpful. I've been contemplating suicide since 2008. I've held a knife to my chest in the third school holidays. But I was too scared to do it. A knife wound won't kill you straight away. I didn't want to die in agony. Today the argument was about my sister owing me money. She owes me 500 dollars from last year. So everyone started arguing. My mum called me cold-hearted to my sister. I was like how the flying fuck am I cold hearted? She owes me 5 fucking hundreds dollars and she's not willing to pay me back and I'm cold hearted. Then went on and on about shit. My sister said she'll buy my room since she shares a room with my little sister. Sometimes I go sleep outside with my blanket and pillow because my little sister complains about me. Anyways, she paid me half. She promised me she'll give me the rest when Battlefield 3 comes out. So we had an argument about this two hours ago. No one sided with me. I asked for 400 dollars do I'll enough for a phone I wanted since I already have 240 and I said you don't have to pay me back the other hundred. I'm sick of phone with laggy everything. What's most annoying about it is its low storage capacity and it lags when I'm trying to watch something on my phone.
    damm bro , that sucks : /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    You sound like an emo. man up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You could always go for the high score. Last I checked, Martin Bryant currently holds the high score in Port Arthur.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast