Thread: Uber GB

Thanks

Uber GB

Have you ever wanted to make a GB that TEN OF YOUR FRIENDS CAN USE AT ONCE?! This is how!

You need an inground pool, an inflatable pool, a low heat welding torch, a funnel shaped piece of metal, some extra plastic, and an air pump!

First, you cut a small hole in the inflatable pool directly in the center of the bottom of it, and use the low heat torch to melt the plastic back together.

Second, you use the air pump to fill the inflatable pool to ensure there are no leaks, then release some of the air so it's barely inflated.

Third, take the metal funnel, fill with your Ganja of choice (make sure to use a quarter or more), and place the funnel inside the hole of the inflatable pool (While it's upside down of course).
    Carefully heat and melt the pool and some extra plastic around the funnel to create an airtight seal!

Fourth, place the inflatable pool into the water of the inground pool and let the water run up to the bottom of the funnel!

Fifth, using the welding torch to light the Ganja, inflate the pool with the air pump! Make sure it doesn't fill the pool too quickly or this won't work out as well.

Sixth, swim under the water and into the opening of the now-inflated pool, and only stay inside of it for about a minute. Swim back underneath the water to the open air for oxygen, repeat as many times as it takes to get Stoned!

NOTE: You should also cap the funnel while doing this to keep from releasing excess smoke. If you want a huge rush, connect a vacuum hose to the funnel cap and take turns trying to do a GB from it while your friends push on the top of the inflatable pool.

I've only seen it done once, and when I went underneath it was like the most intense hotbox ever. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOBER SALLIES STANDING BY JUST IN CASE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Wouldn't think anyone would be able to turn a pool into a bong, but you proved me wrong. Well done.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Physcadelic For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    Wouldn't think anyone would be able to turn a pool into a bong, but you proved me wrong. Well done.
    We got the idea from our friend Perma-Trip (kid took wayyy too much ;SD his first time and he has random tripping spells), we were just chilling in my friends basement smoking a blunt and he just blurts out "POOL GB HOTBOX LETS DO IT", but wouldn't say anymore, and this is what we came up with

I'll post more of my strange ways to smoke (we get bored out in rural Jersey) soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is fucking genius.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    This is fucking genius.
    Just wait until I post my method of turning an entire room into a bong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Just wait until I post my method of turning an entire room into a bong
    How about turning an entire house into a bong?

Thanks

How about turning an entire house into a bong?
    Hmm We could do that with a multi-chambered bong using pressure seals to help push the smoke along, but we'd have to smoke out one entire room

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Hmm We could do that with a multi-chambered bong using pressure seals to help push the smoke along, but we'd have to smoke out one entire room
    You sir are the most creative stoner I have ever met.

Thanks

You sir are the most creative stoner I have ever met.
    I find sitting down, toking, and watching tv or listening to music redundant I like to either go for an adventure or make the most RIDICULOUS smoking device I can. Still working on one that activates LED's as the smoke goes through it, I have most of the piping done but my sensors keep getting res'd up

Thanks

I find sitting down, toking, and watching tv or listening to music redundant I like to either go for an adventure or make the most RIDICULOUS smoking device I can. Still working on one that activates LED's as the smoke goes through it, I have most of the piping done but my sensors keep getting res'd up
    You sir, are the smartest stoner. You should have a trophy. That you can smoke with.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chzelife View Post
    You sir, are the smartest stoner. You should have a trophy. That you can smoke with.
    Ironically enough I used to have a four foot bong (spit three ways between three friends, shit costed 800 bucks) in the shape of the Stanley Cup Double peculator, tri-ice-catcher, multi-chambered, the works